Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,537 members, 7,808,973 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:17 PM

How Do I Leave The Mother Of My Baby? - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / How Do I Leave The Mother Of My Baby? (5733 Views)

I’ve Been Stripped Unclad – Mother Of Twins Killed By Drunken-Cop / Should I Leave My Cheating Wife, Or Have An Affair Of My Own / Do I Leave Or Remain In This? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Do I Leave The Mother Of My Baby? by yewaman1(m): 10:34am On Nov 21, 2007
@ poster all I can say is this

Re: How Do I Leave The Mother Of My Baby? by beebaybee(f): 10:37am On Nov 21, 2007
the heart of man is desperately wicked. u r very useless u kw. if u leave her, whos gonna be there 4 her nd d babay? wen u were doing her, u did nt realise she wz an illetrate. i swear thank ur star u did nt ask for advice face to face cos i wuld have slapped da living daylight outta u. idiot!
Re: How Do I Leave The Mother Of My Baby? by Yinkwamo(m): 11:25am On Nov 21, 2007
Chairman, to be honest, people like you are responsible for tarnishing the image of boys & men alike because of your act of irresponsibility. You have taken advantage of this girl's ignorance to cause a serious set back on her life. Now you are talking about taking back the child, even though you dont love the mother. Certainly you are a heartless fellow and definately someone will do the same to your daughter and you will never know peace until you marry the girl not just anyhow but formaly. Graduate my foot! are you the only THIRDCLASS graduate in nigeria? Hisssssssssss angry
Re: How Do I Leave The Mother Of My Baby? by egus(m): 12:16pm On Nov 21, 2007
Hafees, I think you have got it all wrong. What nairalanders have done is first of all analize the manner in which your hero has presented his case and have thought it wise not to enter into the real issue. I am sure that if your hero had presented his case humbly he would have received responses on the real issue. I submit therefore that the best advice for now is "treat people with respect irrespective of their social conditions"
Re: How Do I Leave The Mother Of My Baby? by sagacious(f): 12:51pm On Nov 21, 2007
You don't need to leave her ,because you have re-shaped her life style already, i think the best you can do is to bring her up to your standard , try to give her attension and move closer to her, please don't hurt her anymore ,for the sake of your child and future ,because nobody knows tommorrow .
Re: How Do I Leave The Mother Of My Baby? by bionic: 1:30pm On Nov 21, 2007
well dis a ploy dat play took. but really wat ave u gained from it all. notin
so i say its crap.
just seive tru, pick d avice dat suits u
Re: How Do I Leave The Mother Of My Baby? by bagoma(f): 8:21pm On Nov 21, 2007
sad sad enough said! angry
Re: How Do I Leave The Mother Of My Baby? by beeyodun(f): 8:30pm On Nov 21, 2007
YOU SAY U DONT LOVE HER RIGHT? BUT YOU SLEPT WITH HER, GOT HER PREGNANT, WENT AFTER HER A YEAR LATER AND CONTINUED SLEEPING WITH HER AND ALL THIS WHILE U DIDNT NOTICE THAT SHE "MISFIRES GRAMMAR" OR SHE DOESNT MISFIRE ON BED ABI? LIKE THEY  SAY U DONT WAT U HAVE UNTIL U LOSE IT, I AM SORRY FOR U COS IF U LEAVE THAT GIRL YOUR NEXT GAL WILL BE TERRIBLE AND HER NEXT GUY WILL BE WONDERFUL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! MAY ALLAH GUIDE YOU.
Re: How Do I Leave The Mother Of My Baby? by SweetT1: 9:47pm On Nov 21, 2007
@Poster

You may think this is funny right now, but i'm sure if you don't correct your mistake and do right by this girl and the baby you will live to regret it and wish you'd rather die. It's not too late, call her make arrangements with her and start a family. It does not require much to start a family, build her up to your level and you'll be amazed how bright she will shine if you polish her. If you don't, you will regret it trust me. It never fails, it's KARMA baby !
Re: How Do I Leave The Mother Of My Baby? by gna101(f): 2:32am On Nov 22, 2007
Hafee,

For an educated man, you are not that hot yourself; your spelling and grammar skills are off, judging from your post. As for the poor girl who bore a child for you, do the right thing by her and tell her you do not love her. Arrange financial support for the kid, pay for her to complete her education and DO NOT TOUCH HER EVER AGAIN!!

Also, grow up. Your immaturity and obvious lack of restraint has done enough damage already. Good luck with the rest of your life.
Re: How Do I Leave The Mother Of My Baby? by Leilah(f): 2:53am On Nov 22, 2007
hafees, are you a muslim? if so you know you are under an obligation to care (financially) for your child. Also, haafis, you should have jealousy for your wife (ghairah) really you shouldn't leave the mother of your child I have had it done to me. But then again you cannot live in misery can you? you also pointed out the fact that your wife is in a new religion? what religion is that? would that be islam?
Re: How Do I Leave The Mother Of My Baby? by Ada4u1(f): 11:01am On Nov 22, 2007
Who knows how great this girl could have being after graduation l if not met with this heartless guy who came to her in the name of love.
It's a pity. You spoilt her future for her and now you wants to dump her.
You must reap wat you sow. You can never go unpunished.
Your very wicked.
Re: How Do I Leave The Mother Of My Baby? by MasterUwem(m): 12:33pm On Nov 22, 2007
when u were on her having the mess up, you promise her heaven and earth, did know that you are a graduate as at then now that she is getting out of youthful stage you want to dump her and go for more pretty one.

if one does this to you your sister and wants to dump her after messing up with her will you be happy.

my advice to you is that you should take you babe and pay all it takes to take care of the young babe, then allow the young to look for her furture.

you try------------- foooooool
Re: How Do I Leave The Mother Of My Baby? by tinkerbery(f): 1:58pm On Nov 22, 2007
man,  you do need some smacking,  just do me a favor, tell her the truth but please dont be stupid enough to tell her about miss ,  firing of grammer cos you are not perfect yourself,  and who caused her drop out? did you tell us? Graduate,  just say,  'i was being a man when i was, lipsrsealed lipsrsealed guys,  dont misunderstand me.  finally , be a father, friend and a brother to your child. you are his Papa. get that into your head. you can run from your child's mother but not from your child cool cool
Re: How Do I Leave The Mother Of My Baby? by etal(m): 4:42pm On Nov 23, 2007
I don't know your religion,but i know God still loves you.All u need to do is to
1. Ask God to forgive you ur sins having realized your mistake.
2. Be closer to God who alone can make all thing right
3. Stop having an affair with her for now
4. Show love to her as christ loved u that he gave his life as a sacrifice for your sins.
5. Ask God for direction before taking your next step and I am so sure he will guide you aright.
Re: How Do I Leave The Mother Of My Baby? by ChichiM1(f): 9:03pm On Nov 23, 2007
Mr, u shdnt ve allowd ur hormones to do d thinkin b4 u.u didnt know u she cldnt xpres herself,not a graduate but u had sex wit her and now u dont even like her because if u really understand wot love is all abt, u shd ve thot abt. it;u wld put a lot into consideration.Now assumin u are in her shoes,wot wld u advice her to do?
Re: How Do I Leave The Mother Of My Baby? by dragnet: 9:26pm On Nov 23, 2007
You g0t an at0m weight of d w0rd DIGNITY @ all ?? . I h0pe u set tings ryt urself & n0t let nemesis set it 4 u
Re: How Do I Leave The Mother Of My Baby? by dragnet: 9:28pm On Nov 23, 2007
You g0t an at0m weight of d w0rd DIGNITY @ all ?? . I h0pe u set tings ryt urself & n0t let nemesis set it 4 u
Re: How Do I Leave The Mother Of My Baby? by cutegalaxy(m): 9:40pm On Nov 23, 2007
yo dude, you dont do stuffs to people u dont like. I can see how many people very pissed at how stupid you are to talk about the gurl but i think u were kinda being honest but it is really very sad at how u talk abt the poor girl. Oh well, leave her alone to avoid more misfortune for her.
Re: How Do I Leave The Mother Of My Baby? by Revive(f): 10:37pm On Nov 23, 2007
Take ur cock and bull story to Nollywwod . Perharps they can make a good movie out of it and we can relax and watch.

If u are real u already know the right thing to do.
Re: How Do I Leave The Mother Of My Baby? by MsCee(f): 3:41pm On Nov 24, 2007
my fellow nigerians have said it all,U suck
Re: How Do I Leave The Mother Of My Baby? by adekennis(m): 6:36pm On Nov 24, 2007
@poster
May you never experience for this  angry angry
Re: How Do I Leave The Mother Of My Baby? by TCUBE(m): 5:43am On Nov 25, 2007
yOU need DNa proof. But am curious Hafees.I cant decipher why u hate her poor grammar and lack of good education now.Didnt u know she wasnt academically sound when u were "hitting it"? I guess u capitalized on that and it eventually bit ur ass, next time, go for people of ur own class
Re: How Do I Leave The Mother Of My Baby? by Builder: 7:11pm On Nov 25, 2007
@ Poster,

Go and meet jamaican men and let them tell you, or betterstill, benin boys , about 65% of fatherless mixed race kids in germany are of benin men
Re: How Do I Leave The Mother Of My Baby? by Builder: 7:12pm On Nov 25, 2007
Excuse ma grammatical blunder
Re: How Do I Leave The Mother Of My Baby? by uchetobi(f): 9:20am On Nov 26, 2007
well don’t be with her out of pity, u clearly think she is beneath ur status so let her go in any polite manner u can without insulting her, u aint doing her a favor by being with her, so run along, a guy that’’l appreciate her and luv her will come along
Re: How Do I Leave The Mother Of My Baby? by beebaybee(f): 1:37pm On Nov 26, 2007
May God fire that hand u used in typing dat message. useless idiot.
Re: How Do I Leave The Mother Of My Baby? by MasterUwem(m): 10:45am On Nov 28, 2007
cam down ok beebaybee we all know this guy has bleeped up, but he need an advice, lets not add to his problem

please this is an advicing forum
Re: How Do I Leave The Mother Of My Baby? by MasterUwem(m): 10:46am On Nov 28, 2007
beebaybee:

May God fire that hand u used in typing that message. useless idiot.

cam down ok beebaybee we all know this guy has bleeped up, but he need an advice, lets not add to his problem

please this is an advicing forum  smiley cheesy
Re: How Do I Leave The Mother Of My Baby? by tessy24(f): 1:27pm On Nov 28, 2007
Hello dear,I know how u feel,c'mon guys dat shit happens 2 every1,we are all victims of circumstances,breaups and heartbreaks,d only difference is d baby involved.It has happen he nids encouragements,not disappionts.What I would advice u to do is tell d gurl how u feel,if u want to heal sometng u gat 2 wash it clean first love.Watch her response.she's not stupid even if she's not as exposed as u want.And about her english,we have adult education,enrol her in one,if she really loves you,she'll do anything u want.U can't jst dump her like dat,even if u have to.Make her understand.And you have to make her comfortable.
Look 4 a nice apart 4 her and d child show her love.U can't throw her 2 d street.Am a lady so i wldn't want my fellow lady 2 b hurt.

U've been inlove wit her once,think abt how u guys started,how u felt d first day and all dat.hope u undrstand.if u nid more counsel-ds is my other number 07028073430.
Re: How Do I Leave The Mother Of My Baby? by Eclairs: 2:04pm On Nov 28, 2007
I would think he's come to naira land for help and instead of gainin help, he's being insulted and sworn at. No one is perfect and can see that there're many hypocrites in the house. Post helpful comments or say nothing cz we all hv our shortcomings at the end of the day, it takes two to tangle.

@poster

Sad it al happened but wld advice you take it as a man and do the right and responsible thing. It's a mistake by the two of you and believe things cld be sorted out amicably since you've bodly accepted you've done her wrong. At the end of the day, if it wldnt work btw you both, there's nothing anyone can do abt it. I believe that God almighty in His infinite mercies will gv u the strength to do the write thing. Keep praying.

No mind those people wey dey swear for you. Black pots calling the Kettle black
Re: How Do I Leave The Mother Of My Baby? by realcele: 4:02pm On Nov 28, 2007
Kai I wish the girl is a thought and heart surgeon so she can know the truth about your feeling for her.
To your Question, the easiest answer is leave her go for a woman of you type and calibre BUT PLEASE STOP WASTING HER TIME AND HEARTH by pretending to her you still want her let her go. She might or might not find another man, eleda will answer that but at least she will be glad she is not with leaving with devil in the making. I am very sure she was educated, with british/american english when you were bedding her.
At lease you try you did not say the baby is not yours, so i give you one point for that. I know men will continue to misbehave until women learnt that they can leave without man but man cannot leave without them. Please am begging you this time let go of the lady and let her enjoy her life.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Couple Welcome Quintuplets, Two Girls And Three Boys / Ow Do I Deal With My Mum N Uncle? Should I Tell On Them Or Let Go? / Married To A Man Who Doesn't Want Me To Grow

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.