Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,355 members, 7,780,952 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 06:17 AM

What Does Your Nairaland User-Name Mean? - Nairaland / General (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / What Does Your Nairaland User-Name Mean? (14684 Views)

A Nairaland User Called Nobody. / How To Find Nairaland User / What Does Your Birth Month Mean? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Does Your Nairaland User-Name Mean? by freecocoa(f): 8:59am On Apr 05, 2012
Kahwayy: Mine is actually the shortened form of my name
Shortened ke?how the full name go long reach?undecided
Re: What Does Your Nairaland User-Name Mean? by crusufixo(m): 10:09am On Apr 05, 2012
Gaggi:

Not true. The only mafia film with a character called crucifixo is The Last Don.I bet u never did watch the Godfather or The Last Don. You just heard people talk abt the film.

I made a simple mistake by not calling the correct name of the movie, and u are immediately judging that I have not seen the movie. Well, i dont have to prove to you or anyone that i have seen that movie.

So then, as was corrected by gaggi, i got my nairaland name from the combination of a character's name in the last don, crossufixso, and the word crusufix from the catholic church.

1 Like

Re: What Does Your Nairaland User-Name Mean? by latino91(m): 11:39am On Apr 05, 2012
[quote author=Idowuogbo]U don't need to b a G to no mine, it means esu leyin Ibeji omonomopa 1. cheesy

In orders words I came after d twinnies.But! As for d usual Badosky hailings,I'll gist u lerra.

lerra_- cant stop laffing mr America
Re: What Does Your Nairaland User-Name Mean? by HisMajesty1(m): 12:43pm On Apr 05, 2012
Actually my signature on facebook, sent text msgs, 2go and oda social media is H.I.M.... Meanin His Imperial Majesty.... Buh cos of space constraint i just shortened it to His Majesty.... I fell in love with the tittle from how it was used to adress Haille Selassie of Ethiopia.
Re: What Does Your Nairaland User-Name Mean? by Idowuogbo(f): 12:54pm On Apr 05, 2012
[quote author=latino91][/quote]
Warrup! cheesy
Re: What Does Your Nairaland User-Name Mean? by willsman(m): 2:15pm On Apr 09, 2012
@Sugardiva, forget what is written on the body of a motor car/bus and board it if you wish to travel with the same bus okay? Usernames means nothing if you are trying to be serious please.
Re: What Does Your Nairaland User-Name Mean? by Sugardiva(f): 3:09pm On Apr 09, 2012
willsman: @Sugardiva, forget what is written on the body of a motor car/bus and board it if you wish to travel with the same bus okay? Usernames means nothing if you are trying to be serious please.

I'm not judging peeps based on der usernames. I jst thot it wld be fun for us all to knw d story behind our usernames and I enjoyed d funny stories n d creativity
Re: What Does Your Nairaland User-Name Mean? by willsman(m): 4:47pm On Apr 09, 2012
@Sugardiva, you now made me understand you very well right? It is really good to make fun most time to learn more of this life right? Well done dear.
Re: What Does Your Nairaland User-Name Mean? by Sugardiva(f): 5:31pm On Apr 09, 2012
willsman: @Sugardiva, you now made me understand you very well right? It is really good to make fun most time to learn more of this life right? Well done dear.

Enuf wit d sarcasm abeg. If u wanna be boring n serious all d tym na for ur pocket. The rest of us had fun on d thread. Duh
Re: What Does Your Nairaland User-Name Mean? by hollas2jnr(m): 11:30am On Apr 20, 2012
Kai can I still remember? Ok... was trying to setup an e-mail account back then in secondary school and was seriously thinking of a username and all I could come up with was: Since I'm being called junior, why not use 'hollas2jnr'! I need not say what 'hollas' means again, abi?
Re: What Does Your Nairaland User-Name Mean? by illicit(m): 10:59am On Sep 05, 2012
u ever read old black american biographies? they do talk about illicit gin(moonshine) and some bootleggers....... i read too much of those books so i decide to be illicit too.
Re: What Does Your Nairaland User-Name Mean? by dont8(m): 11:35am On Sep 05, 2012
Simply DONT HATE.
Re: What Does Your Nairaland User-Name Mean? by joanana(f): 11:45am On Sep 05, 2012
Joanna is a Latin girl name. The meaning of the name is `God is Gracious`.grin grin grin grin
Re: What Does Your Nairaland User-Name Mean? by Ligxy(f): 5:29am On Sep 28, 2012
My name is Lizzie but i have a male friend that love to pronounce my name as Ligxie, so i chose that. lol

1 Like

Re: What Does Your Nairaland User-Name Mean? by Tinkybabe(f): 12:43pm On Sep 28, 2012
tinky was coined from my first name.. babe is just emphasizing my femininity
Re: What Does Your Nairaland User-Name Mean? by Okijajuju1(m): 9:51pm On Sep 28, 2012
I want to believe that everyone knows and loves Alusi Okija..
Re: What Does Your Nairaland User-Name Mean? by Nobody: 3:50pm On Sep 29, 2012
Vicky a very simple name and it means a Vanquisher cool
Re: What Does Your Nairaland User-Name Mean? by DonaldGenes(m): 3:00am On Sep 30, 2012
aguiyi: grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin ;Ddont let me see u near the sea shores grin
hahahhahahaaha
Re: What Does Your Nairaland User-Name Mean? by DonaldGenes(m): 3:02am On Sep 30, 2012
Sijo01: Combination of my names!
yours ain't sweet
Re: What Does Your Nairaland User-Name Mean? by DonaldGenes(m): 3:13am On Sep 30, 2012
Nayah: In fact my name is Nayah Lama, means beauty in my language (Bassa'a) from Cameroon
no wonder
Re: What Does Your Nairaland User-Name Mean? by DonaldGenes(m): 3:35am On Sep 30, 2012
Classique27: I use mine cos I believe I'm classic and unique
na you sabi who you be w/o a profile poix to back up
Re: What Does Your Nairaland User-Name Mean? by Sijo01(f): 5:56pm On Sep 30, 2012
Donalð Genes:
yours ain't sweet

n ur point is??
Re: What Does Your Nairaland User-Name Mean? by Nobody: 9:38am On Nov 10, 2012
I am a Nigeria with swag... I am soo fly so I am FLYGERIAN
Re: What Does Your Nairaland User-Name Mean? by pendo89(f): 9:56am On Nov 10, 2012
not sure if I have posted on this thread.But pendo is kiswahili for love.
Re: What Does Your Nairaland User-Name Mean? by Nobody: 4:41pm On Nov 10, 2012
It means "kick your àss" tongue
Re: What Does Your Nairaland User-Name Mean? by Sugardiva(f): 7:21pm On Nov 12, 2012
I've missed nairaland
Re: What Does Your Nairaland User-Name Mean? by showby: 12:13am On Feb 07, 2013
Hey, click here to suggest a name for my new internet forum for Nigerians and win a Four Hundred Naira (N400) Recharge Card (any network).
Re: What Does Your Nairaland User-Name Mean? by Nobody: 5:06pm On Jul 06, 2013
Mine is my birth date and I fell in love with the number from my childhood days, so here we are!
Re: What Does Your Nairaland User-Name Mean? by Youngpo413: 11:57am On Dec 19, 2014
I love the korean tv series "JUMONG"...you know the rest.

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

What Is Your Most Treasured Possession And Why? / Hw Do U Call Dis(pixs) / What Kind Of Tree Are You?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.