Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,185 members, 7,780,268 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 11:37 AM

E- Books For Personal Development (over 300) With Promo - Adverts - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Adverts / E- Books For Personal Development (over 300) With Promo (452 Views)

(pictures) New Novels, Storybooks And Christain Books For Sale @ Take-away Price / Mobile Phones@cheap Prices..buy And Resell Or Buy For Personal Use / Igbo Text,story,peotry Books For Money! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

E- Books For Personal Development (over 300) With Promo by ERICBON: 5:18pm On Apr 03, 2012
Let Your Thoughts Determine Your Destiny!
Getting Everything You Want Out of Life Through the Power
of Your Own Mind. And Let Your Thoughts Determine Your Destiny
Imagine for a moment that you have in your possession a source of complete and
total power. You alone can command the warmth of the sun, the fall of the rain, the turn
of the tides and the direction of the winds.
Knowledge is the key to greatness in life to this am willing to shear my vault of E-books over 300 with you at a giveaway promo price of just 1000 Naira, Better still buy two and get one blog free. Buy 3 and you get 1 free and 2 blog free on financial intelligence. Plus you get to pick your free book yourself.
This collection cuts across all field of interest from Health and weight loss,Financial intelligence,Personal development, family finances/budget,child care and system applications etc..
To view my catalog of E-Book text you e-mail to +234 8095574441
or mail me a2wachivers@gmail.com payment procedures are contained in the catalog. smiley

(1) (Reply)

Petrol Filling Station Needed For Hire / Architect At Your Door Step. / Urgent Vacancies In A Money Market Firm

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.