Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,254 members, 7,780,544 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 04:12 PM

2-Face Idibia In America: May 2006 - Music/Radio (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / 2-Face Idibia In America: May 2006 (7643 Views)

VIDEO : 2 Face – Ihe Neme [ + MP3 ] / Music Video - Bracket Ft 2 Face Idibia Remember (yori Yori Rmx.) / New Video From Bracket: "Remember" Feat. 2 Face Idibia (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2-Face Idibia In America: May 2006 by naijacutee(f): 5:10pm On May 14, 2006
I don't see what the big deal about him is.
It's just his looks that does it for him, I'm sure if he was really ugly and short, and sang African Queen, he wouldn't sell 1,000 copies of the album
So I'd advise him to enjoy the ride while it lasts before someone comes along and exposes him. . .
Re: 2-Face Idibia In America: May 2006 by Nolly: 5:22pm On May 14, 2006
the guy is good, i was at the Houston concert and he sang his heart out LIVE!!! maybe i use to be a hater but now i seen him perfom, i change my mind. his look drive the women crazy but his talent draw everybody to pay that expensive ass ticket to see him. wink

so shake them haters off tuface lipsrsealed
Re: 2-Face Idibia In America: May 2006 by eveseh(f): 7:13pm On May 14, 2006
happy for him kiss kiss kiss kiss
Re: 2-Face Idibia In America: May 2006 by naijacutee(f): 7:34pm On May 14, 2006
looks
Re: 2-Face Idibia In America: May 2006 by 2nde(m): 7:58pm On May 14, 2006
the guy is good but i found out that it is Niger girls living abroad that have crush on him the most.
His music is good and his look is alright but i dont know why girls go crazy in other to touch one person, it's just insane, after touching him, so what next? Nothing!!!.
They'll keep on shouting "i touched him or have shot with him" all over the place. Is good to love and appreciate Artists but some ladies alway take it too far.
I know if he ask some ladies to come up and fuckkk them on stage, some LovePeddler will never hesitate.
It's a good thing he performed in America anyways.
Re: 2-Face Idibia In America: May 2006 by dokey2g(m): 8:43pm On May 14, 2006
Tufac don't mind them we still love u.

It is not easy to win a grammy

Nothing dey happen !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Re: 2-Face Idibia In America: May 2006 by naijacutee(f): 9:57pm On May 14, 2006
;DTuFac grin
I rest my case cool
Re: 2-Face Idibia In America: May 2006 by Beazy1(m): 11:11pm On May 14, 2006
check out www.africanallstars.com for info about his may 27th stop-over in dc/md
Re: 2-Face Idibia In America: May 2006 by ocho(f): 12:28am On May 15, 2006
larger_20:

@ocho, i don't get it, show is on may 20th and now the show is already over, sounds cooked to me.
what sounds cooked? My friend's story? angry Anyway,he was at Huston yesterday(or was it the day before?) undecided
He'll probably be in some other part of the U.S on the 20th.
Re: 2-Face Idibia In America: May 2006 by ocho(f): 12:34am On May 15, 2006
Nolly:

the guy is good, i was at the Houston concert and he sang his heart out LIVE!!! maybe i use to be  a hater but now i seen him perfom, i change my mind.  his look drive the women crazy but his talent draw everybody to pay that expensive ass ticket to see him. wink

so shake them haters off tuface lipsrsealed

A newly converted 2-face fan. kiss nothing gladness me more! wink grin
Re: 2-Face Idibia In America: May 2006 by ocho(f): 12:35am On May 15, 2006
naijacutee:

looks

There are plenty fine boys around, I don't need to pay ridiculous amounts of money to see one who doesn't have a clue about anything

I HAVE SERIOUS BEEF for the guy and yes, I'll sit in my own little corner in Hatfield and rant about him while thousands of other girls are paying him their salaries and stripping for him for free,  A$$&8%£
my sista, easy o!
Re: 2-Face Idibia In America: May 2006 by 4real(m): 2:00am On May 15, 2006
well i wish him the best of luck in his career
Re: 2-Face Idibia In America: May 2006 by idiotboop(f): 3:12am On May 15, 2006
2face is lovely, love his voice and his looks and someone said he should learn good english, well,eerrmm English is not his first language anyway plus this whole good english palavar is kinda boring, he is african isnt he?

I wish him well really , i love when an underdog makes it, bet the people saying he was uneducated and all back then are shinning their teeth at him as we speak. Oh how fickle we are cheesy
Re: 2-Face Idibia In America: May 2006 by Bisanke(f): 3:26am On May 15, 2006
Anyways as long as it comes 2 2face this guy is what i call talented,sexy and blessed i love this nigga he's just a good artist. And damn they said he came 2 my place a few mths ago and i neva heard abt it until he left
Re: 2-Face Idibia In America: May 2006 by idiotboop(f): 3:42am On May 15, 2006
Re: 2-Face Idibia In America: May 2006 by bebe6(f): 3:46am On May 15, 2006
I went to the concert in Houston and he is quite the performer.  If he comes back this way, I will go see him perform again.

@ ocho
I converted my friend, now she is a new 2Face fan wink

@2nde
Easy o my friend!
Re: 2-Face Idibia In America: May 2006 by Qtane: 3:53am On May 15, 2006
so did jungle bunny really perform at the Houston show? i
i was lookig forward to seeing her and 2face in Dallas but she wasn't at the show embarassed

though 2face was sooooooooo good cool
Re: 2-Face Idibia In America: May 2006 by dokey2g(m): 7:09am On May 15, 2006
2face is a real talent plz naija's let cheer him up

e no easy oooooooooooooooooooo

2face abeg nothing dey happen cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: 2-Face Idibia In America: May 2006 by mochafella(m): 7:19am On May 15, 2006
b_e_b_e:

I went to the concert in Houston and he is quite the performer. If he comes back this way, I will go see him perform again.

Why doesn't that surprise me tongue

I'm surprised "groupie" Ocho didn't come down for the concert .
Re: 2-Face Idibia In America: May 2006 by hotangel2(f): 8:01am On May 15, 2006
I don't know about the HOUSTON CONCERT. BUT THE DALLAS CONCERT WAS , *qwak qwak qwak*.

Okay wait, I couldn't GO, *yeah how sad*. But it was like i was there. I was hooked up all thru the night y'all.

They said tuface's performance was sweet, but he got 'boooed' off the stage, and yeah, i heard it (what do u have phones for?).

Can u believe that nigga went on stage and started singing "plantashun boyz" songs? I mean come on 2face WTF?? You don't sing ur group songs when u now have ur own solo music career. He was there singing plantashun boyz, and he passed his time, so he was "booed" off the stage.

My friends performed too, "the african kings". ANd i was soo proud of them, awwwww.

Daing i missed the concert, but i didn't really miss it, cos i was there in spirit. They said the concert was FUN, but not cos 2face was there. I mean they had fun, but it wasn't cos, 2face showed up. Anyways sha.

This isn't just they say they say ooo, I mean i could as well just come up here and say i was there LIVE And DIRECT. But i won't tell that lie now, cos i was actually at some other place, having my own kinda fun! wink

Hmm, that's all i gotta say. Anyone went to the houston concert?
Re: 2-Face Idibia In America: May 2006 by chinani(f): 8:08am On May 15, 2006
Yep, that sounds like Dallas.
Re: 2-Face Idibia In America: May 2006 by bolex(m): 8:14am On May 15, 2006
2nde is better than him in singing

for ral
Re: 2-Face Idibia In America: May 2006 by hotangel2(f): 8:19am On May 15, 2006
<offtopic> which tunde? I've offended him oo. i need to call him </offtopic>

Anyways chinani, did u go to the houston concert?
Re: 2-Face Idibia In America: May 2006 by bolex(m): 8:25am On May 15, 2006
well

hot-angel

you offened us

grin

did you not know 2nde is ma twin bro ?
Re: 2-Face Idibia In America: May 2006 by chinani(f): 8:26am On May 15, 2006
hot-angel:
Anyways chinani, did u go to the houston concert?
No I didn't. embarassed Now I regret it so much.
Re: 2-Face Idibia In America: May 2006 by hotangel2(f): 8:28am On May 15, 2006
chinani:

No I didn't. embarassed Now I regret it so much.

Ohh u shouldn't.

I think my friend recorded the concert. Cos they performed there too. I don't regret not being there. 2face will soon start siging papers to see me. Abi wat do you think now? wink

Bola, korae da soun jo!
Re: 2-Face Idibia In America: May 2006 by chinani(f): 8:49am On May 15, 2006
hot-angel:

Abi what do you think now? wink
Mixed emotions b/c some said good things and some said bad. I'd rather have my own opinion. But alls well. Life goes on. smiley
Re: 2-Face Idibia In America: May 2006 by anon101(f): 9:56am On May 15, 2006
You guys are all dreaming when P - SQUARE is there you are calling 2 face pls sleep , you need to listen to P - square they are the best , the video everything esp. therir song buzy boddy
Re: 2-Face Idibia In America: May 2006 by spikedcylinder: 11:15am On May 15, 2006
2face is a good singer,he just doesnt have that stage persona thing going on for him,at least not as much as tetuila!
Re: 2-Face Idibia In America: May 2006 by naijacutee(f): 12:41pm On May 15, 2006
Well
Re: 2-Face Idibia In America: May 2006 by alpacinho2(m): 1:41pm On May 15, 2006
SOme people just dey jealous this guy.We should learn how to appreciate things in this country,for God's sake,this guy has made us proud and all somepeople do is just sit there and insult him ;.Thats not fair.
As for me,T-face is good, come rain ,come shine, i swear he is the best.
grin
Re: 2-Face Idibia In America: May 2006 by bolex(m): 1:44pm On May 15, 2006
I hear alot about him

A mess up

That gals go for him and suddenly dislike him after a date or two

well

his personality is sh*t then

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Swange Music: How Do You See It? / Falz – "Le Vrai Bahd Guy" (Video) / M.i

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.