Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,945 members, 7,799,205 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 04:58 PM

I Have Marykay /iman/sleek From USA For Sale And With The Best Price You Can Get - Fashion/Clothing Market - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Fashion/Clothing Market / I Have Marykay /iman/sleek From USA For Sale And With The Best Price You Can Get (1617 Views)

Iman,marykay,mud,camera Ready,flori Roberts,mac,csmetics@distrbtor Price / Marykay Products Available For Grabs: Kinsa Collections / Hey Ladies,do You Like Marykay Cosmetics?its Right Here For You (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Have Marykay /iman/sleek From USA For Sale And With The Best Price You Can Get by henryik: 3:15pm On Apr 04, 2012
We are jullyland nig. Ltd based in lagos importer of marykay /sleek/imman/mac/foundations powder cake etc from usa with very good price that will always make you to dial our number for more if you want to be part of the busness call me from any where in nigeria and we will deliver at your door step wholesale and retail 08062962341 .........09091165611
Re: I Have Marykay /iman/sleek From USA For Sale And With The Best Price You Can Get by LilyJo: 7:43am On Apr 05, 2012
If you own a beauty and fashion business, like a makeup [sales and services], beauty [sales of ORIGINAL products], spa services, underwear and lingerie sales, fashion accessories, clothes etc, visit www.flawless-fabulous..com. The new blog publishes small beauty and fashion business owners and talks about beauty and beauty products.
Re: I Have Marykay /iman/sleek From USA For Sale And With The Best Price You Can Get by henryik: 8:30pm On Dec 02, 2013
marykay products still available at best price ever
Re: I Have Marykay /iman/sleek From USA For Sale And With The Best Price You Can Get by beautyGlows29(f): 1:33pm On Dec 03, 2013
@henry, pls send details on how you sell ur product
Beautyglows 28@gmail. com

Thanks

(1) (Reply)

As low as 2.5k each! NEW from US - Calvin Klein, Xoxo, Etc. ! / Fragrances,skin Care,hair Care And Beauty Products For Sale.Prices from N1,000 / Braided Wigs Available For Wholesale And Retail

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.