Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,474 members, 7,808,706 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 03:43 PM

The Worst Performing Minister In GEJ's Cabinet - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The Worst Performing Minister In GEJ's Cabinet (5378 Views)

Buhari's Best Performing Minister / Worst Performing Governors According To CGPI October Report / The Best Performing Minister In GEJ's Cabinet? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Worst Performing Minister In GEJ's Cabinet by ffo(m): 9:53am On Apr 05, 2012
In response to The Best Performing Minister In GEJ's Cabinet? ,Who in your own opinion is the worst performing Minister In GEJ's Cabinet?

I go for Min. for Aviation, we have seen lately the senator and House of Reps member doing most of her duty. and Min for Education, i guess she has just been awarding contract, going 2 office daily and attending functions. i have not seen any improvement in the education sector lately.

what's your take?

1 Like

Re: The Worst Performing Minister In GEJ's Cabinet by kwaghe: 12:33pm On Apr 05, 2012
Works and defence ministers.
Re: The Worst Performing Minister In GEJ's Cabinet by Altruist(m): 12:40pm On Apr 05, 2012
D fuckin minister for youth affairs,who d hell is dat guy,i was surprise wen i discovrd such position existed
Re: The Worst Performing Minister In GEJ's Cabinet by zeal500: 12:43pm On Apr 05, 2012
All of them

Its a shame that under this administration 9ja dey for stand still
Re: The Worst Performing Minister In GEJ's Cabinet by NEROSKY(m): 1:01pm On Apr 05, 2012
The one's been heard of,are the worst i.e okonji nd maduake...we are been wif wat think not wat it shud be,i no blame retarded gej,useless man
Re: The Worst Performing Minister In GEJ's Cabinet by emsquare(m): 1:02pm On Apr 05, 2012
Altruist: D fuckin minister for youth affairs,who d hell is dat guy,i was surprise wen i discovrd such position existed

Na wa ooo!
Re: The Worst Performing Minister In GEJ's Cabinet by vinderbilt: 1:14pm On Apr 05, 2012
No need to debate this. Whoever is responsible for power generation is the worst Nigeria ever had in history of all cabinet members of all regimes.

2 Likes

Re: The Worst Performing Minister In GEJ's Cabinet by freegaza(m): 1:18pm On Apr 05, 2012
Alison
Re: The Worst Performing Minister In GEJ's Cabinet by BLECINS(f): 1:36pm On Apr 05, 2012
I will choose the Minister of communication. The gsm operators are ripping off nigerians. No encouragement for CDMA (land line) operators which is obviously cheaper than gsm.

1 Like

Re: The Worst Performing Minister In GEJ's Cabinet by Exponental(m): 2:06pm On Apr 05, 2012
Best- Agriculture (His analyses on d ongoing works in d sector is encouraging)
Worst- Petroleum (Hope she now has correct figures on petroleum status)
Re: The Worst Performing Minister In GEJ's Cabinet by ziccoit: 2:19pm On Apr 05, 2012
Na same or shame na ni i gbogbo won.
Re: The Worst Performing Minister In GEJ's Cabinet by pafm247: 2:34pm On Apr 05, 2012
Answer All of the Above
Re: The Worst Performing Minister In GEJ's Cabinet by mobeenet(m): 3:41pm On Apr 05, 2012
vinderbilt: No need to debate this. Whoever is responsible for power generation is the worst Nigeria ever had in history of all cabinet members of all regimes.
U said something reasonable. The minister for power is reponsible.
Re: The Worst Performing Minister In GEJ's Cabinet by mufc009(m): 3:52pm On Apr 05, 2012
All of em.
they all suck
Phucking thiefs
Re: The Worst Performing Minister In GEJ's Cabinet by blackboi(m): 4:00pm On Apr 05, 2012
Minister of mosquito affairs
angry undecided
Re: The Worst Performing Minister In GEJ's Cabinet by Intrepid1(m): 4:55pm On Apr 05, 2012
Patience Jonathan! angry
Re: The Worst Performing Minister In GEJ's Cabinet by Nobody: 5:01pm On Apr 05, 2012
Ambassador of Nigeria to South Africa should be made a Minister of Foerign Affairs; Professor Bart should become Ambassador of Nigeria to Iran.Worst performing Minister is that of Power followed by that of Information and Communication.
Re: The Worst Performing Minister In GEJ's Cabinet by CuteTj(m): 5:26pm On Apr 05, 2012
Petroleum: I just like her name. Aside that, she is doing nothing different and extraordinary like her predecessors. Information: all they have been informing us is bad and unfavourable information/news. The Minister and Abati seem to be doing the same duties. Either his office or Abati's office should be scrapped.
Re: The Worst Performing Minister In GEJ's Cabinet by Silva79(f): 6:20pm On Apr 05, 2012
1)Diezani 2)alison 3)madueke 4)minister of petroleum
Re: The Worst Performing Minister In GEJ's Cabinet by oladayo042: 8:26pm On Apr 05, 2012
Alison Madueke will top the list without rigging. Her (in)actions and words during the subsidy saga said much about her performance.
Re: The Worst Performing Minister In GEJ's Cabinet by Gloria16: 9:28pm On Apr 05, 2012
Intrepid!:
Patience Jonathan! angry
nawa 4 u. She na minister
Re: The Worst Performing Minister In GEJ's Cabinet by sparrowkid: 9:40pm On Apr 05, 2012
Intrepid!:
Patience Jonathan! angry
Yes Patience Jonathan: Minister for pRESIDENT's Konkobelow Affairs
Re: The Worst Performing Minister In GEJ's Cabinet by Tgram(m): 9:43pm On Apr 05, 2012
All d mother fuckers
Re: The Worst Performing Minister In GEJ's Cabinet by Intrepid1(m): 10:30pm On Apr 05, 2012
Gloria16: nawa 4 u. She na minister

You just come Nigeria? Na she be PRIME MINISTER! angry
Re: The Worst Performing Minister In GEJ's Cabinet by geeez: 6:52am On Apr 06, 2012
The Minister of Power is unarguably the worst performing.
Re: The Worst Performing Minister In GEJ's Cabinet by 50samuel(m): 11:44am On Apr 06, 2012
Silva79: 1)Diezani 2)alison 3)madueke 4)minister of petroleum

hahahahaha! U don finish d woman
Re: The Worst Performing Minister In GEJ's Cabinet by Coverdales: 9:59pm On Apr 06, 2012
None of the bloody ministers stood out, so by this the worst minister is a tie among them all...lool
Re: The Worst Performing Minister In GEJ's Cabinet by NOIBMUUL(m): 11:30pm On Apr 06, 2012
The price for the worst minister is a tie! Apparently, none of them is functioning.
Re: The Worst Performing Minister In GEJ's Cabinet by richardoz(m): 8:04am On Apr 07, 2012
All of them are a bunch of disappointments.
Re: The Worst Performing Minister In GEJ's Cabinet by Skoopy(m): 10:02am On Apr 07, 2012
[quote author=vinderbilt]No need to debate this. Whoever is responsible for power generation is the worst Nigeria ever had in history of all cabinet members of all regimes.
Liyel Imoke as a power minister failed, but is performing so well as a Governor. This should let u know that there is is more to it, than the one @ the herm of affairs.

(1) (Reply)

Jonathan Embarks On Three-day Visit To Kenya Today / Naija Military Forces Parade Owerri Against Sit At Home Ordered By Nnamdi Kanu / Sit At Home,the Notorious Unknown Gun Men Take Over The Street.pics

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.