Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,853 members, 7,806,415 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 04:07 PM

Do Atheists Disagree With Satan's Existence Or Not? - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Do Atheists Disagree With Satan's Existence Or Not? (9319 Views)

Entering A Terrible Convenant With Satan By Singing Dorobucci / My Encounter With Satan / The True Sin In The Garden Of Eden: Eve Slept With Satan (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Do Atheists Disagree With Satan's Existence Or Not? by mkmyers45(m): 5:26pm On Apr 05, 2012
mjconcept:
Can you prove that crap called "Theory of Evolution".
and who told you all atheist believe in evolution? oya prove purgatory mtsww
Re: Do Atheists Disagree With Satan's Existence Or Not? by mkmyers45(m): 5:27pm On Apr 05, 2012
Yewe2011:

I disagree,

but I will say it's better to be confused then crazy

+1000 cool
Re: Do Atheists Disagree With Satan's Existence Or Not? by Jack65: 5:27pm On Apr 05, 2012
emsquare:

Jehovah El-swagger? Your own crafted name for God. abi!

Lol! Still better than god calling himself "I am that I am" whatever that means. Rubbish!
Re: Do Atheists Disagree With Satan's Existence Or Not? by mkmyers45(m): 5:28pm On Apr 05, 2012
mjconcept:
It because of the free will God gave them not by evil created by God.
Isaiah 45:7 I form the light, and create darkness: I make peace, and create
evil: I the LORD do all these things. shallow xtain
Re: Do Atheists Disagree With Satan's Existence Or Not? by Jack65: 5:31pm On Apr 05, 2012
mkmyers45: and who told you all atheist believe in evolution? oya prove purgatory mtsww

Thank you jare, these fools think you need to believe in evolution in other to be an Atheist. I don't!
Re: Do Atheists Disagree With Satan's Existence Or Not? by Immarnuel(m): 6:23pm On Apr 05, 2012
God is God before the universe began, he is God before we all were created and after we all are gone he will still be God. Ur believe or disbelieve in him does not make him a better God becos he owns GOOD, BETTER, BEST and even beyond so his far beyond what adjective u can ever use to qualify him. Everything u think, hear, do, see, read, know, persive, concieve etc. Hv been orchestrated by GOD before the begining began. GOD is GOD, fear him and u will knw him better.
Re: Do Atheists Disagree With Satan's Existence Or Not? by metaldude(m): 6:44pm On Apr 05, 2012
Air_Lord: NO OTHER RELIGION IS ACCEPTABLE BY GOD EXCEPT ISLAM
WHETHER YOU BELIEVE IT OR NOT.. GOD IS ONE (ALLAH),
GOD IS MONYASHAU.. (THE ONE THAT DO THINGS ACCORDING TO HIS WILL NOT NO ONE CAN QUESTION HIM ABOUT IT)
IT IS HE THAT MAKES SOME PEOPLE KUFRU AND IT IS HE THAT MAKE SOME PEOPLE BELIEVER..
CAN SOMEONE TELL ME WHAT THE RICH HAVE DONE FOR GOD BEFORE GOD MAKE THEM RICH AND CAN SOMEONE TELL ME WHAT THE POOR HAVE DONE FOR GOD BEFORE HE MAKE THEM POOR.... NOTHING...
HE DOES HIS THING THE WAY HE WANT...
IF GOD HAS SHOWN YOU THE RIGHT WAY... (ISLAM)... AND YOU STILL WORSHIP ANYTHING BESIDE HIM..
MY BRODA .. YOU ARE DOOMED IF YOU DIE DOING IT... UNLESS YOU REPENT BEFORE YOU DIE..
[b][/b]
Islam?Isn't that the religion that believes in strapping grenade on your body,then,you walk into a church and detonate it,thereby,commiting genocide,in the expectation and hope of 72 virgins?
Re: Do Atheists Disagree With Satan's Existence Or Not? by harakiri(m): 7:29pm On Apr 05, 2012
Immarnuel: God is God before the universe began, he is God before we all were created and after we all are gone he will still be God. Ur believe or disbelieve in him does not make him a better God becos he owns GOOD, BETTER, BEST and even beyond so his far beyond what adjective u can ever use to qualify him. Everything u think, hear, do, see, read, know, persive, concieve etc. Hv been orchestrated by GOD before the begining began. GOD is GOD, fear him and u will knw him better.

***In the words of MARTIAN***

The FORCE was the FORCE before the universe began, it was the FORCE before we were all created and after we all are gone, it will still be THE FORCE! ! !

Buhuhuhuhahahahaha. . .ROFLMAO! ! !

lol grin grin cool
Re: Do Atheists Disagree With Satan's Existence Or Not? by fishierichy(m): 7:38pm On Apr 05, 2012
hrhobi1: anybody who doesn't believe in God Jehovah Elohim ,Jehovah El-swagger is blinded by satan.
hrhobi1: anybody who doesn't believe in God Jehovah Elohim ,Jehovah El-swagger is blinded by satan.
SoRrY!!!!!
Re: Do Atheists Disagree With Satan's Existence Or Not? by Impulse80(m): 11:06pm On Apr 05, 2012
Mavrick2012: If "God created everythin" dat mins he equaly creatd "satan".d foundamentalist argue dat God creatd satan clean but satan became "corupted",for goodnes sake how can satan 4m no where sudenly bcom curupted(wen "evil" existd nowhere in d whole univers),wat it mins is dat God depositd evil insid him(since satan couldnt hav conjure evil 4m nowhere),i.e God can deposit evil, God creatd evil,God contains evil,God is evil.to cut d whol story short,d concept of d origin of evil in satan is logicaly absurd,so i dnt believ in bot.
The "stuphdity" of God is wiser than the wisdom of men.
Re: Do Atheists Disagree With Satan's Existence Or Not? by Impulse80(m): 11:10pm On Apr 05, 2012
Jack65:

Thank you jare, these fools think you need to believe in evolution in other to be an Atheist. I don't!
mumu! can u explain how you came into being? Akpamu!
Re: Do Atheists Disagree With Satan's Existence Or Not? by Kaboom1: 11:50pm On Apr 05, 2012
Everything about the world we are living in is SUPERNATURAL! The Sea, Sand, Sun, Moon, Stars, ...etc are all Supernatural and apart from GOD, you have no other explanation where these phenomenon comes from.. These is nothing like Atheist! Merely people that refused to think or crack their brains a bit further.. By the way where does intelligence come from,.....NOTHING? Like I said these people just don't want to bother and they use the word Atheist! EVOLUTION is a theory, and was never proven! For something to be Scientific, it must be proven! Happy Easter to you all jare!
Re: Do Atheists Disagree With Satan's Existence Or Not? by yommy2sure(m): 12:29am On Apr 06, 2012
Pick up a television set, radio or computer, open it up, take a little time to look and think about all the different devices, wires, etc and how they are arranged in order for the gadget to work... Will it be reasonable for one to assume that all those connectivity in the gadget is a product of chance? The probability for that will be of the order of 10 to the power of minus 9 billion. So to now assume that the processes of life, complexity and awesomeness of the human body, dna, and that of other species, the solar system, the eco system etc is a product of chance is definately insensible. Like someone pointed out, evry product have a manufacturer. Call it Nature, God, Force, Destiny etc. I believe their is a higher intelligence and iv been of the opinion that this 'higher intelligence' he/she/it made the human brain limited to understand or find he/she/it out. If there was no science, i would gladly be an atheist, becoz science more than religeon gives me proof of a higher intelligence than religeon. Meeeen reconciling this higher intelligence with Religeon is some really hard puzzle for me! There are so many stuffs in religeon that is so unreasonable...that God hardended the mind of pharoah and still punish him for disobedience? That women are less than men and men can acquire four of them to fulfil their sexual lust?? And many more...i cant type again jare!
Re: Do Atheists Disagree With Satan's Existence Or Not? by mkmyers45(m): 7:14am On Apr 06, 2012
Immarnuel: God is God before the universe began, he is God before we all were created and after we all are gone he will still be God. Ur believe or disbelieve in him does not make him a better God becos he owns GOOD, BETTER, BEST and even beyond so his far beyond what adjective u can ever use to qualify him. Everything u think, hear, do, see, read, know, persive, concieve etc. Hv been orchestrated by GOD before the begining began. GOD is GOD, fear him and u will knw him better.
How do the God you potray create the Universe?
Re: Do Atheists Disagree With Satan's Existence Or Not? by mkmyers45(m): 7:14am On Apr 06, 2012
Impulse80: The "stuphdity" of God is wiser than the wisdom of men.
Oh so he can be stuphid?
Re: Do Atheists Disagree With Satan's Existence Or Not? by mkmyers45(m): 7:15am On Apr 06, 2012
Impulse80: mumu! can u explain how you came into being? Akpamu!
His parents procreated him. SMH at level of brainwashing in Nigeria
Re: Do Atheists Disagree With Satan's Existence Or Not? by mkmyers45(m): 7:17am On Apr 06, 2012
Kaboom!:
Everything about the world we are living in is SUPERNATURAL! The Sea, Sand, Sun, Moon, Stars, ...etc are all Supernatural and apart from GOD, you have no other explanation where these phenomenon comes from.. These is nothing like Atheist! Merely people that refused to think or crack their brains a bit further.. By the way where does intelligence come from,.....NOTHING? Like I said these people just don't want to bother and they use the word Atheist! EVOLUTION is a theory, and was never proven! For something to be Scientific, it must be proven! Happy Easter to you all jare!
At least evolution makes more sense and explains a lot than religious bru-haha
Re: Do Atheists Disagree With Satan's Existence Or Not? by mkmyers45(m): 7:17am On Apr 06, 2012
yommy2sure: Pick up a television set, radio or computer, open it up, take a little time to look and think about all the different devices, wires, etc and how they are arranged in order for the gadget to work... Will it be reasonable for one to assume that all those connectivity in the gadget is a product of chance? The probability for that will be of the order of 10 to the power of minus 9 billion. So to now assume that the processes of life, complexity and awesomeness of the human body, dna, and that of other species, the solar system, the eco system etc is a product of chance is definately insensible. Like someone pointed out, evry product have a manufacturer. Call it Nature, God, Force, Destiny etc. I believe their is a higher intelligence and iv been of the opinion that this 'higher intelligence' he/she/it made the human brain limited to understand or find he/she/it out. If there was no science, i would gladly be an atheist, becoz science more than religeon gives me proof of a higher intelligence than religeon. Meeeen reconciling this higher intelligence with Religeon is some really hard puzzle for me! There are so many stuffs in religeon that is so unreasonable...that God hardended the mind of pharoah and still punish him for disobedience? That women are less than men and men can acquire four of them to fulfil their sexual lust?? And many more...i cant type again jare!
Thank you jare cool
Re: Do Atheists Disagree With Satan's Existence Or Not? by Impulse80(m): 10:37am On Apr 06, 2012
mkmyers45: His parents procreated him. SMH at level of brainwashing in Nigeria
chei! see how myopic and naive you are
Re: Do Atheists Disagree With Satan's Existence Or Not? by mkmyers45(m): 11:29am On Apr 06, 2012
Impulse80: chei! see how myopic and naive you are
I guess its everyone. brainwashed physcho tongue
Re: Do Atheists Disagree With Satan's Existence Or Not? by Heathen(m): 11:30am On Apr 06, 2012
question, were you brought into existence by the fusion of a male and female gamete or were you made from dust and magic?
Re: Do Atheists Disagree With Satan's Existence Or Not? by mkmyers45(m): 11:31am On Apr 06, 2012
he that had a log in his eye and cried brother there is an iroko tree in thy eye
Re: Do Atheists Disagree With Satan's Existence Or Not? by Heathen(m): 11:32am On Apr 06, 2012
Heathen: question, were you brought into existence by the fusion of a male and female gamete or were you made from dust and magic?
Re: Do Atheists Disagree With Satan's Existence Or Not? by mkmyers45(m): 11:32am On Apr 06, 2012
Heathen: question, were you procreated by the fusion of a male and female gamete or were you made from dust and magic?
Gud question
Re: Do Atheists Disagree With Satan's Existence Or Not? by Kay17: 5:56pm On Apr 06, 2012
The Christian God created Evil?? I knew it all along that Yahweh (I'm that I'm) was the Satan too, playing both sides and fucKIn with the minds of his bitc.hes! I love the drama called Christianity.

By the way, why do Muslims keep posting shitt in bold letters like they R screamin like a muezzin?! Ugly claims of one god must be PROVED!!
Re: Do Atheists Disagree With Satan's Existence Or Not? by brainchild78(m): 11:00pm On Apr 06, 2012
To assert that something is non existant in absense of tangible evidence is a weak stand point. for the mere fact that are intellectual being clearly indicates beyond physical comprehension that we as humans are a reflection and derivative from an OMI-POTENT BEING which describe as God. Any athiest who assert the exisrtence of Satan lies to himself.
Re: Do Atheists Disagree With Satan's Existence Or Not? by Daunashamed(m): 12:15pm On Apr 07, 2012
I kinda lyk ur swagz but come oh,wats it wit d big y**sh na?!
Re: Do Atheists Disagree With Satan's Existence Or Not? by Daunashamed(m): 12:37pm On Apr 07, 2012
Mavrick2012: If "God created everythin" dat mins he equaly creatd "satan".d foundamentalist argue dat God creatd satan clean but satan became "corupted",for goodnes sake how can satan 4m no where sudenly bcom curupted(wen "evil" existd nowhere in d whole univers),wat it mins is dat God depositd evil insid him(since satan couldnt hav conjure evil 4m nowhere),i.e God can deposit evil, God creatd evil,God contains evil,God is evil.to cut d whol story short,d concept of d origin of evil in satan is logicaly absurd,so i dnt believ in bot.
u just spoke ur mind,but bro,God exist,dnt knw if my little human undastandin can convince u...God Who is Most wisest(allow me use dat pls) permits d existance of evil so dat dia wil b an alternative snce d power He has given us is d power of choice to choose btw gud and evil,He already knws wat wil hapen and its al His plan to show the world how merciful he can be in forgivin us wen we take d wrong choice and come back,for how would we have knwn of His 4given power if thre was no wrong 2 commit?...dnt knw d ansa 2 ur question if God put d evil in d devil wen creatin him,but I go ask Am for u if my faith grow rich d level wey I go dey talk wit Am physically or wen I reach Heaven,bt meanwhile I'l ask Him 2 send u an Angel,I mean a Heavenly Angel so dat wen u c 1,u no go nid devil 2 preach 2 u again say God dey!
Re: Do Atheists Disagree With Satan's Existence Or Not? by Nobody: 1:32pm On Apr 07, 2012

Too much jewish mythology + ignorant rap music - common sense = Jehovah El-swagger

Da-unashamed:

I kinda lyk ur swagz but come oh,wats it wit d big y**sh na?!

Da-unashamed:

u just spoke ur mind,but bro,God exist,dnt knw if my little human undastandin can convince u...God Who is Most wisest(allow me use dat pls) permits d existance of evil so dat dia wil b an alternative snce d power He has given us is d power of choice to choose btw gud and evil,He already knws wat wil hapen and its al His plan to show the world how merciful he can be in forgivin us wen we take d wrong choice and come back,for how would we have knwn of His 4given power if thre was no wrong 2 commit?...dnt knw d ansa 2 ur question if God put d evil in d devil wen creatin him,but I go ask Am for u if my faith grow rich d level wey I go dey talk wit Am physically or wen I reach Heaven,bt meanwhile I'l ask Him 2 send u an Angel,I mean a Heavenly Angel so dat wen u c 1,u no go nid devil 2 preach 2 u again say God dey!
Da-unashamed:

It's like trying to read the words of a ret@rd. I lyks ur swagz 2.
Re: Do Atheists Disagree With Satan's Existence Or Not? by Kay17: 1:34pm On Apr 07, 2012
^^^

LMAO!!!

God is wise, uh? God gave man freewill, but what about the sense of good judgment to use the free will? At least it would be used wisely.

If Sin is disobedience to God, and God hates sin, wouldn't a perfect creation be a robot??
Re: Do Atheists Disagree With Satan's Existence Or Not? by nyameke: 2:00pm On Apr 07, 2012
mkmyers45: How do the God you potray create the Universe?

To answer you God created everything through pure thoughts/intent..that's why In the bible its says God said let there be this and that and it was.. Everything is mind/spirit and all minds are One mind..We are all individuated aspect of Mind/God/consciousness. And as such we all spirits having a human experience .. And since we are all individuated aspect God, we are all Co-creators with God..
Therefore everything that you have ever experienced on this plane of life was created by you and only you through your thoughts /intent .. you create your world/reality all by intent.
Re: Do Atheists Disagree With Satan's Existence Or Not? by Kay17: 2:05pm On Apr 07, 2012
nyameke:
To answer you God created everything through pure thoughts/intent..that's why In the bible its says God said let there be this and that and it was.. Everything is mind/spirit and all minds are One mind..We are all individuated aspect of Mind/God/consciousness. And as such we all spirits having a human experience .. And since we are all individuated aspect God, we are all Co-creators with God..
Therefore everything that you have ever experienced on this plane of life was created by you and only you through your thoughts /intent .. you create your world/reality all by intent.
Did he create existence??

And if everything needed to be created, who created God??

If God created existence, then how did he manage to exist before creating existence?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Why Do We Pray With Our Eyes Closed? / The Lord Giveth And The Lord Taketh? / Is Celebrating Halloween Harmless?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.