Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,911 members, 7,802,961 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 05:24 AM

Can Cramping On The Left Side Of A Uterus Means Ur Carrying A Baby Boy? - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Can Cramping On The Left Side Of A Uterus Means Ur Carrying A Baby Boy? (16027 Views)

A Baby Boy Has Been Born From The World's Oldest Sperm. [photos] / Becareful When Holding Or Carrying A Child By His/her Hands Only. / Pain On The Left Side Of My Stomach (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Can Cramping On The Left Side Of A Uterus Means Ur Carrying A Baby Boy? by Baaby: 11:15am On Apr 05, 2012
Can cramping on the left side of a uterus means ur carrying a baby boy?
Re: Can Cramping On The Left Side Of A Uterus Means Ur Carrying A Baby Boy? by olamide123: 11:55am On Apr 05, 2012
Well, not really... cheesy That should be round ligament pain. Wishing you a healthy pregnancy.
Re: Can Cramping On The Left Side Of A Uterus Means Ur Carrying A Baby Boy? by SexMatters: 12:11pm On Apr 05, 2012
How far gone is the pregnancy ?

If you haven't had a scan done, now is the time to do one.
Re: Can Cramping On The Left Side Of A Uterus Means Ur Carrying A Baby Boy? by Nobody: 1:19pm On Apr 05, 2012
Go and have obstetric scan done oo ...the pain has nothing to do with the sex of your growing fetus . Try to attend ante natal care in a reputable hospital where any other challenges/problems could be addressed to promptly . Cheers
Re: Can Cramping On The Left Side Of A Uterus Means Ur Carrying A Baby Boy? by emsquare(m): 1:27pm On Apr 05, 2012
SexMatters: How far gone is the pregnancy ?

If you haven't had a scan done, now is the time to do one.

True!
Re: Can Cramping On The Left Side Of A Uterus Means Ur Carrying A Baby Boy? by angelz(f): 1:31pm On Apr 05, 2012
no. go 4 a scan and see a Dr regularly.
l av 2 boys n l felt differently wen l was pregnant on both occasn.
thus ur pain has nothin 2 do wit d sex.

1 Like

Re: Can Cramping On The Left Side Of A Uterus Means Ur Carrying A Baby Boy? by snthesis(m): 1:47pm On Apr 05, 2012
Baaby: Can cramping on the left side of a uterus means ur carrying a baby boy?
wat does cramping on either side of ur body have to do with the sex of a child
except the baby gats a big bo,n,e.r grin
Re: Can Cramping On The Left Side Of A Uterus Means Ur Carrying A Baby Boy? by Lollysbride: 1:49pm On Apr 05, 2012
Go and have obstetric scan done oo ...the pain has nothing to do with the sex of your growing fetus .[img]http://www.demama.info/hjk[/img]
Re: Can Cramping On The Left Side Of A Uterus Means Ur Carrying A Baby Boy? by jephiano: 1:55pm On Apr 05, 2012
Africans with all this baby's sex 'signs' sef!
If ur nose big, na boy; if u fine durin preggs, na girl; if u dey chop all d time, na boy; if u sick well well during preggs, na girl........abegi make we hear word!
@OP i have no choice other than joining the chorus: GO AND GET A SCAN DONE. Like my wife and i did. We know what we r expecting and are shopping accordingly. Wish u d very best.
Re: Can Cramping On The Left Side Of A Uterus Means Ur Carrying A Baby Boy? by ACM10: 2:58pm On Apr 05, 2012

Errrm, first of all, can you pls describe your symptoms in a simple, everyday term. No need to use the technical terms like "cramp". Don't bother to impress us with your knowledge of medical terms.
Second of all, how do you know the "cramp" originated from the uterus?
Finally, only ultrasound scan can tell you the sex of your baby. Even your village oracle can't predict your baby's sex.
Re: Can Cramping On The Left Side Of A Uterus Means Ur Carrying A Baby Boy? by olsmade(m): 3:14pm On Apr 05, 2012
Yes ofcourse.
It means you are carrying a baby boy - in ur mind tho; not in your uterus
grin

2 Likes

Re: Can Cramping On The Left Side Of A Uterus Means Ur Carrying A Baby Boy? by womer: 4:54pm On Apr 05, 2012
Africans with all this baby's sex 'signs' sef!
If ur nose big, na boy; if u fine durin preggs, na girl; if u dey chop all d time, na boy; if u sick well well during preggs, na girl........abegi make we hear word![img]http://www.filii.info/g.gif[/img]

1 Like

Re: Can Cramping On The Left Side Of A Uterus Means Ur Carrying A Baby Boy? by tjskii(f): 6:51pm On Apr 05, 2012
It cud be o,had similar cramping and I had a boy,better to be sure with an ultrasound sha,you shud be able to determine the babyz sex by week 16. All the best dear,tis a wonderful xperience
Re: Can Cramping On The Left Side Of A Uterus Means Ur Carrying A Baby Boy? by tOppspOttBOY(m): 8:43pm On Apr 05, 2012
by no means
Re: Can Cramping On The Left Side Of A Uterus Means Ur Carrying A Baby Boy? by MyneWhite1(f): 12:03am On Apr 06, 2012
That is not true, please see your doctor.
Re: Can Cramping On The Left Side Of A Uterus Means Ur Carrying A Baby Boy? by Sike(m): 11:03am On Apr 06, 2012
olsmade: Yes ofcourse.
It means you are carrying a baby boy - in ur mind tho; not in your uterus
grin
LMAO
Re: Can Cramping On The Left Side Of A Uterus Means Ur Carrying A Baby Boy? by uzoexcel(m): 11:15am On Apr 06, 2012
wahala
Re: Can Cramping On The Left Side Of A Uterus Means Ur Carrying A Baby Boy? by Ifyugwu: 11:36am On Apr 06, 2012
It's just a superstitious belief.The pain has absolutely nothing to do with the sex of ur baby
Re: Can Cramping On The Left Side Of A Uterus Means Ur Carrying A Baby Boy? by MShelina(f): 4:34pm On Apr 07, 2012
Re: Can Cramping On The Left Side Of A Uterus Means Ur Carrying A Baby Boy? by Kassidy90(m): 2:09pm On Apr 11, 2012
Well, well, well....it culd b due 2 PID (pelvic inflammatory disease) or Tubal pregnancy....bt i suggest pelvin scan...
Re: Can Cramping On The Left Side Of A Uterus Means Ur Carrying A Baby Boy? by jbblues24(m): 2:24am On Jun 02, 2019
I like to wax my legs and stick the hair on my back. Why? Because it keeps my back warm. There's method in my madness. embarassed

(1) (Reply)

South East Has The Highest Hypertension Patients - Nigerian Hypertension Society / What Is The Best Way To Return Grey Hair To Black ? / Easy Way To Get A Chocolate Skin Tone

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.