Welcome, Guest: Join Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 2,754,799 members, 6,544,136 topics. Date: Monday, 18 October 2021 at 02:36 PM

Spille Oil And Gas Is Not Authentic(fraud) - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Spille Oil And Gas Is Not Authentic(fraud) (605 Views)

Entry Level Inventory Analyst In An Oil And Gas Firm / Federal Polytechnics Of Oil And Gas Is Calling For Test / Chevron Oil And Gas Is Recruiting (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Spille Oil And Gas Is Not Authentic(fraud) by doctorwho1(m): 1:37am On Nov 03, 2007
hello house if u receive a letter from a company know as "spille oil and gas " beware its a fraud!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!. reason i got a letter from them was ask to pay 950 naira into an account for result verfication and to forward details to them. but as i am not dat desperate i decide to use my contacts in p.h to locate their head office at 101 trans - amadi layout and was informed that no organisation like that exist, that the claimed address is a militant zone.

the organisation is so suspicious that they will tell u to pay the said 950 naira into their account and after that they will send the date for the interview and test and that ur accomodation will be taken care of but not feeding.

so if u recieve and mail from them i will say disregard them.

i will like the government of the nation or the print media to if possible verify, contact address of job placements donre in their newspapers cos the said job i applied thru the guardian paper ans see the out come, i think sanity should be the bane of these media out fits

some decent organisations are currently recruiting use this site to access them, if u are located in lagos u stand a better chance

www.nigerianjobs.

www.tonblu5.

c u at the top
Re: Spille Oil And Gas Is Not Authentic(fraud) by ofomat(m): 10:29am On Nov 06, 2007
l got the same letter too, went to the net but couldnt see any company bearing such name. thanks so much for the information. cheers

(1) (Reply)

Urgent Placements / Marketing Professionals / Skye Bank Test Format

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2021 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.