Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,197 members, 7,780,339 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 12:44 PM

GTB, FIDELITY, UBA Card: Which Is The Best For Online Payment? - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / GTB, FIDELITY, UBA Card: Which Is The Best For Online Payment? (25853 Views)

N20million Or Green Card: Which Would You Prefer? / Nigerian Customs Blacklists GTB, Fidelity, Diamond Banks / Mastercard Card Or Visa Card: Which Nigerian Banks Offer The Cheapest And Best (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

GTB, FIDELITY, UBA Card: Which Is The Best For Online Payment? by homebase(m): 8:54pm On Apr 05, 2012
Hello house, please i want to know in your own experience which among these cards is the best for online payment.

Gtb dollar visa or master card

Fidelity visa card

UBA Africard

I mean the one that has highest numbers of acceptance on foreign sites like Godaddy, Bluehost, clickbank etc.

Thanks
Re: GTB, FIDELITY, UBA Card: Which Is The Best For Online Payment? by homebase(m): 10:41am On Apr 06, 2012
reply please.
Re: GTB, FIDELITY, UBA Card: Which Is The Best For Online Payment? by chrishenzo: 12:56pm On Apr 06, 2012
I recommend that you contact them and ask them. They will tell you.
Re: GTB, FIDELITY, UBA Card: Which Is The Best For Online Payment? by chemashie(m): 5:01pm On Apr 06, 2012
GTBANK is the best so far, you can buy domain name and host it with there naira master card. Why dollar card when u can use naira card. Ensure you are buying from reliable sites. I have used there cards several time without any issue, i even used the card to register for GRE Exam for a client. Even if your money is trapped, u can be rest assured of getting back your money anytime. Goodluck.
Re: GTB, FIDELITY, UBA Card: Which Is The Best For Online Payment? by doxat(m): 5:16pm On Apr 06, 2012
GT is leading in this regard, so good that you can use your gt card outside the country to make withdrawals in the local currency
Re: GTB, FIDELITY, UBA Card: Which Is The Best For Online Payment? by doxat(m): 5:20pm On Apr 06, 2012
chemashie: GTBANK is the best so far, you can buy domain name and host it with there naira master card. Why dollar card when u can use naira card. Ensure you are buying from reliable sites. I have used there cards several time without any issue, i even used the card to register for GRE Exam for a client. Even if your money is trapped, u can be rest assured of getting back your money anytime. Goodluck.

hey Chemashie. i'm preparing for gre exams, can you please connect me with someone that is too? need a study partner to exchange write ups with, thanks
Re: GTB, FIDELITY, UBA Card: Which Is The Best For Online Payment? by faithin9ja: 5:21pm On Apr 06, 2012
don't know about online payments, but Fidelity VISA (denominated in naira) is great for using in other countries.
I use my Fidelity card in UK on a regular basis, ATM's in UK have given me £500 cash when I have enough naira in my account. I bought an iPhone 4s for £700 in Apple store Westfield Shopping Mall in Stratford using my Fidelity naira debit card.

Money shows in the account within minutes of my staff crediting my account in Nigeria whilst I am in UK.

but I have not tried to use to buy online.

However in about one in 10 cases when Fidelity systems are down I have been embarrassed when trying to use the card.
Re: GTB, FIDELITY, UBA Card: Which Is The Best For Online Payment? by Yomboy4ever(m): 5:22pm On Apr 06, 2012
Gtb is naira card is gud.
My frends used it during holiday in france ,and dey charge dem 1k naira for evry 100 euro.
Re: GTB, FIDELITY, UBA Card: Which Is The Best For Online Payment? by emsquare(m): 5:34pm On Apr 06, 2012
Gtbank mastercard is okay!
Re: GTB, FIDELITY, UBA Card: Which Is The Best For Online Payment? by walcolm(m): 5:37pm On Apr 06, 2012
GTB. the only site GTB blocks is the amazon(.)com. i believe you can use them on any other site and it doesnt matter if its the naira mastercard or straight up visa

although i'd take 1st bank over them for naira transactions
Re: GTB, FIDELITY, UBA Card: Which Is The Best For Online Payment? by cashmentor(m): 5:38pm On Apr 06, 2012
emsquare: Gtbank mastercard is okay!
think Gtb Visa and UBA Africard is kinda perfect! Accepted far and wide!
Re: GTB, FIDELITY, UBA Card: Which Is The Best For Online Payment? by jarkbauer: 5:38pm On Apr 06, 2012
wait until segun agbaje destroys the GTbank
Re: GTB, FIDELITY, UBA Card: Which Is The Best For Online Payment? by Nobody: 5:39pm On Apr 06, 2012
GTB rules! The others suck royal hippogriff!
Re: GTB, FIDELITY, UBA Card: Which Is The Best For Online Payment? by mkmyers45(m): 5:43pm On Apr 06, 2012
GT is quite a good card defo One of the best in the country.
Re: GTB, FIDELITY, UBA Card: Which Is The Best For Online Payment? by reloboy(m): 5:43pm On Apr 06, 2012
GTB is da bomb when it cums to online stuff
Re: GTB, FIDELITY, UBA Card: Which Is The Best For Online Payment? by kross1: 5:43pm On Apr 06, 2012
grin My Experience with GTB's online service, is always a memorable...I love it!!!
Re: GTB, FIDELITY, UBA Card: Which Is The Best For Online Payment? by piphunter(m): 5:45pm On Apr 06, 2012
Diamond bank is the best thing to happen to banking in naija. You guys won't know till you experience them. Was in dubai the other day and my gt master card refused to work despite numerous tries at several atms. Yes including citi bank and the likes. Tried over nine major banks to no avail. Thank God for diamond bank visa card
Re: GTB, FIDELITY, UBA Card: Which Is The Best For Online Payment? by JW214: 5:46pm On Apr 06, 2012
faithin9ja: don't know about online payments, but Fidelity VISA (denominated in naira) is great for using in other countries.
I use my Fidelity card in UK on a regular basis, ATM's in UK have given me £500 cash when I have enough naira in my account. I bought an iPhone 4s for £700 in Apple store Westfield Shopping Mall in Stratford using my Fidelity naira debit card.

Bros, am sorry, do U mean a machine in the UK dispensed £500 cash to U in one day? if yes, that machine must be wonderful
Re: GTB, FIDELITY, UBA Card: Which Is The Best For Online Payment? by oseiwe(m): 6:01pm On Apr 06, 2012
I believe its either UBA visacard or UBA africard.
Re: GTB, FIDELITY, UBA Card: Which Is The Best For Online Payment? by JAZES(m): 6:05pm On Apr 06, 2012
UBA Africard is the best i have used so far.
Re: GTB, FIDELITY, UBA Card: Which Is The Best For Online Payment? by mailgiddy: 6:12pm On Apr 06, 2012
Who knows anything about Zenith Surfer Card,what types of online transactions and payments can be done with it? personal experiences would be preferable,
Re: GTB, FIDELITY, UBA Card: Which Is The Best For Online Payment? by EFFRAKATA: 6:15pm On Apr 06, 2012
Keystone Bank are also good in online payment. You will be glad that you did.
Re: GTB, FIDELITY, UBA Card: Which Is The Best For Online Payment? by gbogboti: 6:25pm On Apr 06, 2012
I can vouch for GT MASTERCARD. I paid for my PMI via GT MASTERCARD without stress. Two of my friends in CANADA do withdrawal with GT card often. Although with the good testimonies am getting from DIAMOND and AFRICARD, I think its a lot wiser to have three cards at hand so as not to get stranded like the Dubai guy. Thank God for his Diamond card sha. That's why I love this forum. Always informative.

1 Like

Re: GTB, FIDELITY, UBA Card: Which Is The Best For Online Payment? by Ignatio(m): 6:28pm On Apr 06, 2012
GTB man.
Re: GTB, FIDELITY, UBA Card: Which Is The Best For Online Payment? by Chizua(m): 6:37pm On Apr 06, 2012
GT is the master, for long now since I picked my token I don't know how the back hall looks like. GT should keep it up.
Re: GTB, FIDELITY, UBA Card: Which Is The Best For Online Payment? by silami(m): 6:41pm On Apr 06, 2012
As so much as you can stay away from UBA for any online payment.....because if you decide to cancel your transaction you will never get your money back. It happened to me like four times and they will always tell you they have not receive value or get a letter from your merchant and that inefficient and unproductive CIC will never get back to you! I lost over $1500 to them. I dont know of other Banks because i only use UBA. but anytime i visit NIgeria again, will try and shop for other my friends tell me that GTB is the best.
Re: GTB, FIDELITY, UBA Card: Which Is The Best For Online Payment? by Nobody: 6:47pm On Apr 06, 2012
Yomboy4ever: Gtb is naira card is gud.
My frends used it during holiday in france ,and dey charge dem 1k naira for evry 100 euro.

That's cheap and affordable. At par with international standards.
Re: GTB, FIDELITY, UBA Card: Which Is The Best For Online Payment? by samyng(m): 6:49pm On Apr 06, 2012
DonADESIDA: UBA Africard is the best for now and check my signature for the first site and discover more about it there

I think both UBA AFRICA and GTB MASTER CARD work well as there are some sites that can not process GTB master card but when you try it with UBA AFRICA card it works...
Hello please can one receive funds or payment on this UBA AFRICA?
Re: GTB, FIDELITY, UBA Card: Which Is The Best For Online Payment? by Nobody: 6:50pm On Apr 06, 2012
JW214:

Bros, am sorry, do U mean a machine in the UK dispensed £500 cash to U in one day? if yes, that machine must be wonderful

It might be possible, depends on the limit that goes with the account not the ATM. With the NatWest advantage gold account, you can withdraw up to a 1000 pounds per day if you request for a limit increase on the card. The account is subject to credit check and cost 12.95 pounds per month though.

Back to topic, never used any of the above, but I believe MasterCard would be accepted in a lot more places than VisaCard, I guess that's why premium credit card issuers go with MasterCard, so I would go with GTB.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Top 10 Nigerian Brands / Who Else Has Not Made Money Online? / EFCC Investigates Emefiele, Oramah Over $300 Million Paid To Acquire Union Bank

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.