Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,486 members, 7,808,775 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 04:44 PM

Now That T.B. Joshua's Prophecy Is True, Will You Visit/attend His Church? - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Now That T.B. Joshua's Prophecy Is True, Will You Visit/attend His Church? (29653 Views)

Peter Mutharika Rejects T.B Joshua's Prophecy / SA Pastor Who Makes His Congregation Eat Snakes, Beaten, His Church Burnt Down / Bristow Crash Survivors Testify That T.B Joshua’s Morning Water Saved Them (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Now That T.B. Joshua's Prophecy Is True, Will You Visit/attend His Church? by antartica(m): 4:40pm On Apr 06, 2012
grin

Age of prophecy in nigeria at the peak of digital age and the age of synthetic biology. Three thousand years behind.aint d lord amazing? It feels like time has stopped ticking for my peeps.
Re: Now That T.B. Joshua's Prophecy Is True, Will You Visit/attend His Church? by tommysparks: 4:41pm On Apr 06, 2012
eGuerrilla:

And your gullibility surpasses that of our foolish ancestors who fell for the see-yourself-in-a-mirror trick angry
For this reason, you are unlikely to understand my prophesies unless you upgrade the amstrad 8086 processor which currently occupies the place of a brain first! wink
. is he a prophet of death? okay let him prophecy if an african lady from nigeria is going to win world bank precidency
Re: Now That T.B. Joshua's Prophecy Is True, Will You Visit/attend His Church? by Nobody: 4:51pm On Apr 06, 2012
OAM4J:

Malawi and not Mali is the victim nation and Malawi is not in West Africa.

My bad. . . . .it doesnt change the fact that the man was dead sick and he was very likely to die.It's just like somebody prophesizing that president yardua was going to die as at 2007 even when it was glaring that the man was just using his extra life.If that scammer of joshua is real,he would have told the world that the president of malawi is going to die.Btw,will he be nice to tell us if obama will win the US election coming november cuz i really like to know ?
Re: Now That T.B. Joshua's Prophecy Is True, Will You Visit/attend His Church? by livapul86(m): 4:56pm On Apr 06, 2012
As for me am going to his Church this Sunday o! I have a feeling he's going to Prophesize about my CHEVRON JOB. Abeg Bros TB, tell me say I don hammer o.
Re: Now That T.B. Joshua's Prophecy Is True, Will You Visit/attend His Church? by Tinax(f): 4:57pm On Apr 06, 2012
under cause and effect a man who is critically ill have a high tendency of dieing..so the presedent's death is no f**king prediction..lets be wise ppl.

1 Like

Re: Now That T.B. Joshua's Prophecy Is True, Will You Visit/attend His Church? by crackhouse(m): 4:57pm On Apr 06, 2012
abubaka101: When I posted about his prophecy, I never thought the person would ever be the Malawian President. But God works in mysterious ways, no one could really tell who it was exactly. However, T.B. Joshua saw the person and he indeed saw the location, but he never disclosed it.
Now my question is this: Will You Attend His Church This Sunday Or Any Sunday?
are u his agent?
Re: Now That T.B. Joshua's Prophecy Is True, Will You Visit/attend His Church? by pistol: 4:57pm On Apr 06, 2012
Re: Now That T.B. Joshua's Prophecy Is True, Will You Visit/attend His Church? by crackhouse(m): 5:01pm On Apr 06, 2012
~Bluetooth:

My bad. . . . .it doesnt change the fact that the man was dead sick and he was very likely to die.It's just like somebody prophesizing that president yardua was going to die as at 2007 even when it was glaring that the man was just using his extra life.If that scammer of joshua is real,he would have told the world that the president of malawi is going to die.Btw,will he be nice to tell us if obama will win the US election coming november cuz i really like to know ?
he don't need to tell u that cos we all know that power of incumbency can fetch him 2nd tenure.
Re: Now That T.B. Joshua's Prophecy Is True, Will You Visit/attend His Church? by Tos87(m): 5:01pm On Apr 06, 2012
Lobolintin: God help me....T.B JOSHUA. Abeg include me in ur prayerz.
of death..??..lol
Re: Now That T.B. Joshua's Prophecy Is True, Will You Visit/attend His Church? by Yorisb: 5:04pm On Apr 06, 2012
@Op

I, too, predicted that my 78yr old ailing-c[i]u[/i]m-decrepit grand mother would die last year...and guess what? I was so on point!

Now, are u guys gonna visit my Temple also?
undecided
Re: Now That T.B. Joshua's Prophecy Is True, Will You Visit/attend His Church? by Thatdave(m): 5:04pm On Apr 06, 2012
pistol: This t .b joshua propaganda don d too much.Belzebub get power nah to prophesy.
Jesus himself comfirmed it.
All these unothordox churches is a no no for me.
One day
You will swallow these words.

1 Like

Re: Now That T.B. Joshua's Prophecy Is True, Will You Visit/attend His Church? by crackhouse(m): 5:05pm On Apr 06, 2012
antartica: grin

Age of prophecy in nigeria at the peak of digital age and the age of synthetic biology. Three thousand years behind.aint d lord amazing? It feels like time has stopped ticking for my peeps.
mehn the world is really coming to an end. What goes around comes around cos the world is spherical, it keep spinning 24/7.
Re: Now That T.B. Joshua's Prophecy Is True, Will You Visit/attend His Church? by Tinax(f): 5:08pm On Apr 06, 2012
Lobolintin: God help me....T.B JOSHUA. Abeg include me in ur prayerz.
Of doom and calamity!! grin..lol
Re: Now That T.B. Joshua's Prophecy Is True, Will You Visit/attend His Church? by Sweetlemon(f): 5:10pm On Apr 06, 2012
Now I can really see that Synagogue church has VERY active agents on this forum who work round the clock to do their job. They are so persistently persuasive, stylishly singing the praises of the pastor while making sure they jump at any excuse to condemn any other pastor so their's can look good in the eyes of the public. If you watch closely, these people instead of concentrating on preaching Jesus, highlight and praise the name of their pastor to high heavens. Iv been noticing this for a while now and this thread is the last straw!

1 Like

Re: Now That T.B. Joshua's Prophecy Is True, Will You Visit/attend His Church? by Nobody: 5:12pm On Apr 06, 2012
crackhouse: he don't need to tell u that cos we all know that power of incumbency can fetch him 2nd tenure.

And if he makes any prophecy about that and obama finally wins,then his church members will start singing and trumpeting his ''sainthood'' , ''prophecyhood'' and ''synagoguehood''.
Re: Now That T.B. Joshua's Prophecy Is True, Will You Visit/attend His Church? by brade: 5:15pm On Apr 06, 2012
God will help this generation. My only opinion is maybe this synagogue church should focus on God i am tired of hearing TB Joshua everywhere i go. He is not Jesus. In redeem where i worship, We preach the gospel to all nations and hope that after salvation will come healing and any other thing. This church preaches signs and wonders and Many people after getting "healed" by TB Joshua emphasise so much on how he healed them. please God first. know God.
Re: Now That T.B. Joshua's Prophecy Is True, Will You Visit/attend His Church? by ignis: 5:16pm On Apr 06, 2012
chima-uga:
he is a guru, prophet are not recognised in his home,i dont blame those wagging mouth. Talking what they dont know... If synag is fake one day it will fall but it is growing....
True talk.
Re: Now That T.B. Joshua's Prophecy Is True, Will You Visit/attend His Church? by Sweetlemon(f): 5:23pm On Apr 06, 2012
brade: God will help this generation. My only opinion is maybe this synagogue church should focus on God i am tired of hearing TB Joshua everywhere i go. He is not Jesus. In redeem where i worship, We preach the gospel to all nations and hope that after salvation will come healing and any other thing. This church preaches signs and wonders and Many people after getting "healed" by TB Joshua emphasise so much on how he healed them. please God first. know God.
EXACTLY! they preach T.B Joshua and not Jesus.
Re: Now That T.B. Joshua's Prophecy Is True, Will You Visit/attend His Church? by ibro0105(m): 5:26pm On Apr 06, 2012
God forbit y should i
Re: Now That T.B. Joshua's Prophecy Is True, Will You Visit/attend His Church? by Nobody: 5:26pm On Apr 06, 2012
ignis:
True talk.

Absolute fallacy !
Re: Now That T.B. Joshua's Prophecy Is True, Will You Visit/attend His Church? by Whymee: 5:27pm On Apr 06, 2012
It is natural to always have a second thought of sick relation, talk less of a 78 year old president,
When Yaradua was flown out of Nigeria then, without Holy spirit, some of us had known he will not survive the illness, but nobody can pronounce or prophecies such.

Same goes for someone closer to us.

If TB Joshual is a close relative of the said president, will he prophesied such,

Any old relation falling sick has a higher possibility of not surviving.
Relatives of the said president must have said, thought of his dead and they will not refer to such as prophecy.

TB Josh... Most have heard about the failing health of the said president.

Then he naturally pronounce what his second thought about sick person is, not prophecy

BE WISE, WAKE UP FROM YOUR SLUMBER.
Re: Now That T.B. Joshua's Prophecy Is True, Will You Visit/attend His Church? by basher(m): 5:33pm On Apr 06, 2012
I'm proud of the responses I'm seeing here. We can't be gullible in Nigeria forever.

- First it was the white man who came, pulled wool over our eyes in the name of christainity, then robbed us blind.

- Then our own people came with the Americanized version and proceeded to rob us blind again, turning into billionaires in the process

We need to break this cycle!!!
Re: Now That T.B. Joshua's Prophecy Is True, Will You Visit/attend His Church? by pistol: 5:34pm On Apr 06, 2012
Thatdave:
One day
You will swallow these words.

Re: Now That T.B. Joshua's Prophecy Is True, Will You Visit/attend His Church? by Johnnynash(m): 5:38pm On Apr 06, 2012
Not even for a million dollars
Re: Now That T.B. Joshua's Prophecy Is True, Will You Visit/attend His Church? by emsquare(m): 5:40pm On Apr 06, 2012
For wetin!
Re: Now That T.B. Joshua's Prophecy Is True, Will You Visit/attend His Church? by Jenwitemi(m): 5:42pm On Apr 06, 2012
LMAO!! cheesy cheesy
abubaka101: When I posted about his prophecy, I never thought the person would ever be the Malawian President. But God works in mysterious ways, no one could really tell who it was exactly. However, T.B. Joshua saw the person and he indeed saw the location, but he never disclosed it.
Now my question is this: Will You Attend His Church This Sunday Or Any Sunday?
Re: Now That T.B. Joshua's Prophecy Is True, Will You Visit/attend His Church? by benkings(m): 5:45pm On Apr 06, 2012
hmmm am his number 1 fan,and am a church member,he gave me a reason to believe that all wat have read in the bible were no mere fictions but are real,no matter wat u tink or ur opinion bout God his love his definitly unchanging,15yrs has gone by and he has giving birth to 5more of his kind.if any of una tink say una fit open ministry, fine carry on but nr dabble into prophetic ministry at all,because it is capable of populating a church,and also if a prophesy is wrong can depopulate a ministry like wild fire.
TB JOSHUA is my best
hahahahaha if u no like m go mop ocean or beta still go sweep desert
Re: Now That T.B. Joshua's Prophecy Is True, Will You Visit/attend His Church? by maclatunji: 5:47pm On Apr 06, 2012
tongue TB Joshua? Let him go and find a miracle for his English, prophecy ko fallacy ni.
Re: Now That T.B. Joshua's Prophecy Is True, Will You Visit/attend His Church? by cynthiafred67(f): 5:58pm On Apr 06, 2012
Hell NO!!!

Why should I?? undecided
Re: Now That T.B. Joshua's Prophecy Is True, Will You Visit/attend His Church? by Sattors(m): 6:01pm On Apr 06, 2012
Let us not condem our selves who is holy and who is not. Only God knows.
Re: Now That T.B. Joshua's Prophecy Is True, Will You Visit/attend His Church? by knowledge4(m): 6:01pm On Apr 06, 2012
Attending a church based on prophecy is a foolish step to take
Shows that you do not know why you have come to church
Take note that not all prophecies are Holy Spirit inspired
There are many demonic inspired prophecies being issued.
He predicted that an African leader would die and the Malawian President died
The Malawian President,an old man died of heart attack.Is that news?
Is that a prediction fulfilled a confirmation of his spiritual prowess?
I am not impressed and i am not fooled or deceived.
I want to hear that Africa will win the next world cup
I want to hear that an African will become the next Pope in 2013
I want to hear that an African will find the cure for HIV/AIDS in 60 days
I want to hear that Africa will land on the Moon in 5 years time.
I want to hear that one of the wars on the continent will end in 30 days
I want to hear that Nigeria will become self sufficient in food production by 2015.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

The Yoruba Odu. Eji Ogbe(oyinbo/whiteman). / Bishop David And Faith Oyedepo Laughing Heartily / Deism- The Last Refuge For A Dubious Religious Apologist

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.