Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,111 members, 7,807,354 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 12:39 PM

The Worst Building You Have Spent The Night - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / The Worst Building You Have Spent The Night (660 Views)

Nigerian Airports Rated Among The Worst In Africa / Top 20 Nairalanders Who Have Spent The Most Time On Nairaland / I Have Spent Over 3months Here. Now It Has Reduced To 3days. This Is Ludicrous. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The Worst Building You Have Spent The Night by Taiw(m): 7:10pm On Apr 06, 2012
For me the worst house i've spent d night in was in nysc camp sokoto. The building I stayed had no windows and doors.it was usually cold at night. there was this particular night it rained heavily,we could not sleep because d rains entered d house through the windows and doors and wet allour beds.everyone stayed at d centre of d house to avoid being wet but still yet the whole room was filled with water.we could not sleep or sit that day.I almost cried that day because of the cold. The next day i fell sick.I now know the importance of a window and a door in a house.Please share your experience
Re: The Worst Building You Have Spent The Night by oyebanji88(m): 9:13am On Apr 07, 2012
mine was in our balcony placed just a little piece of fabric on d floor..rat~cold~step of neighbours every minute.... i think u guyz will know wat a face-me-and-face-u balcony look like...sucks..e no easy o.

(1) (Reply)

/ --Who IS Behind All These Death And Calamity-Instigating Text Messages?-- / 2:00am (nigerian Time) .... What's Keeping You Awake?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.