Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,282 members, 7,807,948 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 11:40 PM

Find The 13 Faces (Optical Illusion) - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Find The 13 Faces (Optical Illusion) (9713 Views)

Check Out This Optical Illusion And Tell Me What You See / Expressions On Women Faces When They Are Answering Calls (pix)! / How Many Faces Can You See In This Picture? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Find The 13 Faces (Optical Illusion) by TheArbiter: 7:14pm On Apr 06, 2012
There are 13 faces hidden somewhere inside in this optical illusion below. Are you game enough. Can you find them all?

Post your solution for us to see.

(Shall post the solution in 24 hours if nobody gets it)

Re: Find The 13 Faces (Optical Illusion) by Akanniade(m): 8:42pm On Apr 06, 2012
These are the faces I could find.

Re: Find The 13 Faces (Optical Illusion) by TheArbiter: 9:09pm On Apr 06, 2012
OUTSTANDING @Akanniade. You got them all. I was counting on NairaLanders, after staring at the site for hours on end each day, to be unable to detect color shades and so flunk the solution. But alas you dashed my hopes.

A winner has emerged and he is eagle-eyed Akanniade cheesy

Regards Bro.
Re: Find The 13 Faces (Optical Illusion) by lilkech(m): 9:31pm On Apr 06, 2012
who brought dis kind of thread here

there is a games section
Re: Find The 13 Faces (Optical Illusion) by TheArbiter: 7:06pm On Apr 07, 2012
@lilkech So it shall be. All future posts shall be in the forum games section.

Shall label future posts SEEKER GAMES.

(1) (Reply)

Akpors Joke Collection / Three Men / Difference Between White Parent And Black Parent

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.