Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,304 members, 7,808,032 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 04:40 AM

What Do You Do With Your Bb,am Tired Of Mine - Phones (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / What Do You Do With Your Bb,am Tired Of Mine (9459 Views)

Tether Your Bb To Pc With 1k 3gb Glo Bis / Settings On How To Download And Use 2go On Your Bb / Reset Your Bb Mep Counter (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Do You Do With Your Bb,am Tired Of Mine by mirob(f): 4:01pm On Apr 16, 2012
Pls how can you download movies on BB curve 2? Do I need to get a memory card and how many gigs will be okay? Sorry to digress.
Re: What Do You Do With Your Bb,am Tired Of Mine by fubbyy(m): 4:03pm On Apr 16, 2012
I'm the owner of this thread,I was the one posted it and said BB wasn't useful but am back here to reverse my statements,I'm loving this phone die,thanks to the moderators that suddenly revived this thread to the front page,BB truely rocks,the only problem am having is the battery
Re: What Do You Do With Your Bb,am Tired Of Mine by vicoloni(m): 4:06pm On Apr 16, 2012
I

1 Like

Re: What Do You Do With Your Bb,am Tired Of Mine by chimauga(m): 4:07pm On Apr 16, 2012
balckbarry girl
Re: What Do You Do With Your Bb,am Tired Of Mine by sweetcocoa(f): 4:08pm On Apr 16, 2012
OP you can use it to download and watch blue films.cheesy
Re: What Do You Do With Your Bb,am Tired Of Mine by chucky234(m): 4:09pm On Apr 16, 2012
People come down here,open their mouth and vomit what they know nothing of. Why would anyone say Blackberry is crap and turn to praise iphone and android and went further to mention Gaga as android phone,lost soul.
I have been importing blackberry,iphone and android for so many years and have used so many of them myself but BB has remain my favourite over the years. Android and iphone are for children downloading countless applications and games while BB serves the matured minds like government officials and business tycoon because it makes business look easy as ABC.
With over 20,000 applications on the BB I don't think its a bad return because I don't see anyone using 20,000 apps on his phone.
I present rock HTC EVO 4G LTE,Iphone 4s and a BB bold4, out of the 3 phones my bold4 is more effecient foillowed closely by the EVO as the HTC is amazing piece of tech,iphone 4s is overated and I am already planning to put it into the market to recoup some of the money I spent on it.
The Bold4 battery life is exceptional,my brother there so many things you can do with your BB.

1 Like

Re: What Do You Do With Your Bb,am Tired Of Mine by DavidBrett: 4:15pm On Apr 16, 2012
Hello,
I have black berry,
I wana download its value,
Can you tell me from where I can download it?
Re: What Do You Do With Your Bb,am Tired Of Mine by chucky234(m): 4:20pm On Apr 16, 2012
People come down here,open their mouth and vomit what they know nothing of. Why would anyone say Blackberry is crap and turn to praise iphone and android and went further to mention Gaga as android phone,lost soul.
I have been importing blackberry,iphone and android for so many years and have used so many of them myself but BB has remain my favourite over the years. Android and iphone are for children downloading countless applications and games while BB serves the matured minds like government officials and business tycoon because it makes business look easy as ABC.
With over 20,000 applications on the BB I don't think its a bad return because I don't see anyone using 20,000 apps on his phone.
I present rock HTC EVO 4G LTE,Iphone 4s and a BB bold4, out of the 3 phones my bold4 is more effecient foillowed closely by the EVO as the HTC is amazing piece of tech,iphone 4s is overated and I am already planning to put it into the market to recoup some of the money I spent on it.
The Bold4 battery life is exceptional,my brother there so many things you can do with your BB.
Re: What Do You Do With Your Bb,am Tired Of Mine by Nobody: 4:33pm On Apr 16, 2012
BlackBerry is for Business Executives with need to stay on top of their emailing and internet needs. Its also meant for vibrant social networking users who ping and communicate with each other. An illiterate will hardly understand these functionalities and majority of the people lamenting about blackberry are business and social handicaps
Re: What Do You Do With Your Bb,am Tired Of Mine by frankgreat(m): 4:39pm On Apr 16, 2012
y wuld i wnt to use a bb wen i av an iphone....ba3 last 4 a very long tym....try it nd see
Re: What Do You Do With Your Bb,am Tired Of Mine by frankgreat(m): 4:43pm On Apr 16, 2012
guy....jst say u want pple to buy ur fone....iphone is still d best....beta screen quality, unbeatable touch screen facilities....has higher spped dan bb...nd d worst is d ba3 is 100% stronger dan bb..."all bb"
chucky234: People come down here,open their mouth and vomit what they know nothing of. Why would anyone say Blackberry is crap and turn to praise iphone and android and went further to mention Gaga as android phone,lost soul.
Re: What Do You Do With Your Bb,am Tired Of Mine by KINGwax(m): 4:44pm On Apr 16, 2012
aieromon:

Find somebody to give if you dont know want to do with it.Please,do not give it to somebody like me.I will gladly burn it and watch the flames with a smile on my face.
me too
Re: What Do You Do With Your Bb,am Tired Of Mine by legendprac(m): 4:47pm On Apr 16, 2012
Wit blackberry, i can do almost everytin with respect to my business and i wouldn't bother abt subscribing heavily for my lappie. And i catch fun too...
Re: What Do You Do With Your Bb,am Tired Of Mine by KINGwax(m): 4:51pm On Apr 16, 2012
mjay: With BB, Data is one area no other os can beat, the compression is second to none. If you are a data person you will be saving a lot. Communication is another advantage, mails, and chatting comes with unparalleled ease. With 1500 I enjoy unlimited data for the entire month thanks to the various bb complete offerings,and I don't do less than 5-10gig every month. The bb Rocks. With my blackberry playbook on 2.0 surfing and video becomes extreme fun at no xtra cost. I actually sold my jailbroken Ipad cos I discover I can do virtually anything with the bridge on PlayBook and I can load all android apps too. Just know your gadgets and you will be able to maximize its potential. Good luck
i think aside pinging, which whatsapp's clearly acting, the OP'll like to knw what symbians won't do that BB will. Cos all those u listed are by gone. Talk news
Re: What Do You Do With Your Bb,am Tired Of Mine by killuminati(m): 5:04pm On Apr 16, 2012
cheesy
Emmyk: . Hahahah. Laugh my fat ass off!
Do you have a fat bottom, will like to see it grin
Emmyk: . Hahahah. Laugh my fat ass off!
Do you have a fat bottom, will like to see it
Re: What Do You Do With Your Bb,am Tired Of Mine by racoon8995(m): 5:04pm On Apr 16, 2012
Did someone just say iPhone is for children?? U need a doctor....im a proud iphone user and i can assure you that its the best out there. Stop hyping your silly BB and its imcompetent processors
Re: What Do You Do With Your Bb,am Tired Of Mine by Redstone(m): 5:09pm On Apr 16, 2012
mjay: With BB, Data is one area no other os can beat, the compression is second to none. If you are a data person you will be saving a lot. Communication is another advantage, mails, and chatting comes with unparalleled ease. With 1500 I enjoy unlimited data for the entire month thanks to the various bb complete offerings,and I don't do less than 5-10gig every month. The bb Rocks. With my blackberry playbook on 2.0 surfing and video becomes extreme fun at no xtra cost. I actually sold my jailbroken Ipad cos I discover I can do virtually anything with the bridge on PlayBook and I can load all android apps too. Just know your gadgets and you will be able to maximize its potential. Good luck

Thank you my brother, don't mind those who bought BB just because they see peeps carrying it up and down, especially those whose hand bag carries around (LOL) not them carrying their hand bags around! they are the worse.

Well, my experience with my Bold 4, data is very good and cheap with the BB plan, GPS works perfectly well, I travelled last year to the east and somehow got confused with the road network while driving, I used my BB GPS system to navigate all the way from Umuahia to Onitsha head bridge to find my way to Lagos. While in the east, I took pictures and video of my cousins traditional wedding and sent it to my people in Lagos. With the BB you can do lots of stuff, unless you really don't know what you are doing with it. With BB4, you can attach documents from your memory card and send through your emails account be it yahoo, gmail etc. When I say documents, I mean documents in msword format, Jpeg, excel format etc. Just like your regular emails you run on your laptop.

With your BB4, you can open several web pages without closing anyone for the other, battery life is superb, I charge only once a day.

I phone is also very good, and it is not for children please. I have an Iphone 3gs, it is good.

Abeg, if you don't know what to do with your BB, send it to me, I will pay for shipment.
Re: What Do You Do With Your Bb,am Tired Of Mine by drnoel: 5:17pm On Apr 16, 2012
why would I stoop to buy a BB when there are Iphones and others. I can't even see myself buying an Iphone (the cost is not the problem) when androids still dey market.
Re: What Do You Do With Your Bb,am Tired Of Mine by Parnassuss(m): 5:39pm On Apr 16, 2012
fubbyy: Even the seller adviced me 2 buy nokia E series,I insisted,anyway the mistake has been made but I seriously believe that their must be something this phone does that I don't really know,the users are still buying new version of it and they are not just Fools,so somebody should please enlighten me,is there any site to get people's pin or should I enter the street and start asking people 4 their pin?

Hahahahaha, don't go to street oh u might not come back! The bb craze is irrational, just like the ipad craze. People will generally buy anything to feel among so long as its the vogue. Me, I bought mine for the unlimited download, the only service provider that matches bb's network speed is starcomms and my flexi modem don break. I no get 25k to dey troway for modem way no fit make call so me get bb. I have 14 contacts on my bb as per pinging tins, if a new one must be added I'll delete an old one first.
Re: What Do You Do With Your Bb,am Tired Of Mine by jedisco(m): 7:03pm On Apr 16, 2012
Redstone:

Thank you my brother, don't mind those who bought BB just because they see peeps carrying it up and down, especially those whose hand bag carries around (LOL) not them carrying their hand bags around! they are the worse.

Well, my experience with my Bold 4, data is very good and cheap with the BB plan, GPS works perfectly well, I travelled last year to the east and somehow got confused with the road network while driving, I used my BB GPS system to navigate all the way from Umuahia to Onitsha head bridge to find my way to Lagos. While in the east, I took pictures and video of my cousins traditional wedding and sent it to my people in Lagos. With the BB you can do lots of stuff, unless you really don't know what you are doing with it. With BB4, you can attach documents from your memory card and send through your emails account be it yahoo, gmail etc. When I say documents, I mean documents in msword format, Jpeg, excel format etc. Just like your regular emails you run on your laptop.

With your BB4, you can open several web pages without closing anyone for the other, battery life is superb, I charge only once a day.

I phone is also very good, and it is not for children please. I have an Iphone 3gs, it is good.

Abeg, if you don't know what to do with your BB, send it to me, I will pay for shipment.

Everything you wrote above can be done by any good smartphone be it android, symbian, iphone or bb.
Re: What Do You Do With Your Bb,am Tired Of Mine by Nobody: 7:17pm On Apr 16, 2012
Ping, Visit nairaland and receive insults. I don tire for bb self just ordered for 7inch android frm bestbuy expecting it this week. Wot I hate most about BB is the BBM where everyone de form Goodluck son and daughter. Na God go punish em all
Re: What Do You Do With Your Bb,am Tired Of Mine by Ninilowo(m): 8:47pm On Apr 16, 2012
mjay:

The playbook is actually the blackberry version of tablet, it is cheaper not because it is bad but because of bad reviews and limited applications. Things have since changed. You can get it for less than 50k,it's built to specially link with the blackberry phone, infact it is the extension of your bb phone in tablet format,with bigger screen. You can bridge, you can tether and you can use wifi, bridge is at no extra cost.

The unlimited offerings are by MTN and Etisalat for 1500 per month. With your phone you will be limited in what you can do on small screen. But with the playbook you are let loose. Glo offers 3gig and Zain gives 1gig these are the ones you can exhaust.

Some tweak can even enable you to enjoy your unlimited subscriptions on the computer. Good luck. Like I said if you like to use lots of data then bb is it. Goody luck
the poster is not familiar with ds big grammar u are blowing. Bridge, tether abi.........
Re: What Do You Do With Your Bb,am Tired Of Mine by Nobody: 8:49pm On Apr 16, 2012
chucky234: People come down here,open their mouth and vomit what they know nothing of. Why would anyone say Blackberry is crap and turn to praise iphone and android and went further to mention Gaga as android phone,lost soul.

Dude blackberry can't be compared to android and iphones. The fact is apps makes smartphones what it is, if you have a phone and the only thing you do is just ping then why waste a big money to buy it. BBs broswer is pretty wack, its just HTML which can't be compared to the third party opera which most bb users use to compared to androids chrome or iphones safari. Iphone4s is not in anyway overrated, without installing any app on the phone, you can definitely enjoy in different ways compared to the only pinging on bb and don't forget iphones ping too.
Re: What Do You Do With Your Bb,am Tired Of Mine by zuzuki: 8:50pm On Apr 16, 2012
@ poster , don't mind those guys dt ar talking against blackberry . Trust me u̶̲̥̅̊​ hav made a good decision , what u̶̲̥̅̊​ should be doing abt it now is ao to make d best use of ur acquired device. I Hav been using BB for quite an age now and .......Am having a gr8 tym using it.

Go to this site : bbpins.com
Register in d site and u̶̲̥̅̊​ will get enuff contacts b4 u̶̲̥̅̊​ know it!
Hav a swell pinging tym!

Ur co-bb user
Re: What Do You Do With Your Bb,am Tired Of Mine by chuquiz(m): 9:07pm On Apr 16, 2012
i use mine to chick hunt and send business emails. kiss
Re: What Do You Do With Your Bb,am Tired Of Mine by oseiwe(m): 9:29pm On Apr 16, 2012
Try an N8 for size bro. Its my digital cam, mp3 player, flashdrive, fone, secretary, personal assistant, gf, bestfriend, companion, modem & any oda good ting u can tink about. I buy internet bundle and connect to my laptop or browse frm d fone wen am out, dat na still part of unlimited data too/
Re: What Do You Do With Your Bb,am Tired Of Mine by czay(m): 10:26pm On Apr 16, 2012
Come to the world of android and your life will never remain the same...BB IS A CRAP besides A STATUS SYMBOL PHONE!!
Funny fact...
Almost all my friends that own BB are only allegiant to BBM but are ignorant of core, dynamic functions of smartphones. Smart phone is not all about chatting, e mail..but a world of unthinkable dynamic versatilities of phone. Android rules!!!
Re: What Do You Do With Your Bb,am Tired Of Mine by Nobody: 11:17pm On Apr 16, 2012
c-zay:
Come to the world of android and your life will never remain the same...BB IS A CRAP besides A STATUS SYMBOL PHONE!!
Funny fact...
Almost all my friends that own BB are only allegiant to BBM but are ignorant of core, dynamic functions of smartphones. Smart phone is not all about chatting, e mail..but a world of unthinkable dynamic versatilities of phone. Android rules!!!
_
Mmmkay. But my PlayBook gives me the best of both worlds. It's like it's bisexual. BlackBerry OS and android apps. Yay!!!
Re: What Do You Do With Your Bb,am Tired Of Mine by Excelboi(m): 11:44pm On Apr 16, 2012
And am thinking of purchasing one (bold 2) to supplement my best friend (Nokia e5). But thid comments about bb is discouraging.
Re: What Do You Do With Your Bb,am Tired Of Mine by chucky234(m): 11:58pm On Apr 16, 2012
frankgreat: guy....jst say u want pple to buy ur fone....iphone is still d best....beta screen quality, unbeatable touch screen facilities....has higher spped dan bb...nd d worst is d ba3 is 100% stronger dan bb..."all bb"
How much do you know about iphone, iphone 4s is facing rebuke in Europe for the poor performance of its OS
I already have a very good customer base for my phones and don't need to need to comment on any thread to get buyers,you are just clueless.
Re: What Do You Do With Your Bb,am Tired Of Mine by NEROSKY(m): 1:53am On Apr 17, 2012
i hate BB to d core,even wif a passion,they ping we ping(wif whatsapp) they make call we make,we play Hd n 3D games they dont play,we run all kinds of files wch dey dont run,our battery last up to 5 to 10 hours while sum of theirs last abt 2 to 4 hours ...whoz calling it blackberry? It shud be blackburial
my C5,U di best!

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Bolt Browser Has Been Discontinued / Jumia Vs Konga / Be Nice To Your Sad Friends With Blackberries By Sam Biddle

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.