Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,785 members, 7,802,441 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 02:29 PM

Please has anyone seen any of mr GEJ palliative bus - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Please has anyone seen any of mr GEJ palliative bus (1814 Views)

Buhari Vs Gej ( Facts About Mr Intergrity Vs Mr Gej) / Has Anyone Seen The Silly Advert On The Front Page Of Today's Punch By Fayose? / Mr Gej, Your Security Team Is Inept. Nigeria Today Is Like Nigeria In 1966 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please has anyone seen any of mr GEJ palliative bus by idris4r83(m): 12:05pm On Apr 07, 2012
Please has anyone seen any of mr GEJ palliative buses cos am still yet to see one.
Re: Please has anyone seen any of mr GEJ palliative bus by rapu4real: 12:59pm On Apr 07, 2012
i'm still in search for one
Re: Please has anyone seen any of mr GEJ palliative bus by Afam4eva(m): 1:03pm On Apr 07, 2012
My ears have heard but my eyes have not seen. It's only BRT, Ekenedili chukwu and other luxurious buses that i see around.
Re: Please has anyone seen any of mr GEJ palliative bus by CyberG: 1:32pm On Apr 07, 2012
^ this loser actually lives in Lagos, enjoys the BRT and yet complains and hates his hosts? Well, you will get you comeuppance on the streets of America with your foolishness. Ungrateful, inbred swine, tribalist KKK loser. Nigeria passport try for you sha and while you lie about coming to America temporarily we all know you will do anything to stay back after destroying Nigeria.
Re: Please has anyone seen any of mr GEJ palliative bus by Afam4eva(m): 1:38pm On Apr 07, 2012
CyberG: ^ this loser actually lives in Lagos, enjoys the BRT and yet complains and hates his hosts? Well, you will get you comeuppance on the streets of America with your foolishness. Ungrateful, inbred swine, tribalist KKK loser. Nigeria passport try for you sha and while you lie about coming to America temporarily we all know you will do anything to stay back after destroying Nigeria.

Keep embarrassing yourself and family throughout the cyberspace. Jobless Cyberfool.
Re: Please has anyone seen any of mr GEJ palliative bus by CyberG: 10:07pm On Apr 07, 2012
afam4eva:

Keep embarrassing yourself and family throughout the cyberspace. Jobless Cyberfool.

Back to SENDER: YOUR FAMILY, YOUR KIN AND KITH are not ONLY REAL LIFE FOOLS BUT a BIG SHAME in the comity of HUMAN BEINGS. You are a worthless, dense, goat-brained, good for nothing tribalistic ragged cockroach meant to be crushed to paste and fed as sacrifice to amadioha! YES, THAT IS WHAT YOU WILL GET YOU INTERNET FOOLISHE SON OF A BITCH! LOSER4EVER! Onyeberibe! Obua! Beast of no nation! tongue tongue angry angry
Re: Please has anyone seen any of mr GEJ palliative bus by Afam4eva(m): 10:11pm On Apr 07, 2012
CyberG:

Back to SENDER: YOUR FAMILY, YOUR KIN AND KITH are not ONLY REAL LIFE FOOLS BUT a BIG SHAME in the comity of HUMAN BEINGS. You are a worthless, dense, goat-brained, good for nothing tribalistic ragged cockroach meant to be crushed to paste and fed as sacrifice to amadioha! YES, THAT IS WHAT YOU WILL GET YOU INTERNET FOOLISHE SON OF A BITCH! LOSER4EVER! Onyeberibe! Obua! Beast of no nation! tongue tongue angry angry

Amadioha kpafuka gi ike. You want to transfer your transgression to me. na by force to be slave for obodo oyibo? Why not come back and join your mates that are selling G-string in Ipodo mmarket. At lelast it's better than doing peke in London or wherever it is that your miserable life has found itself. Auofia 2012.
Re: Please has anyone seen any of mr GEJ palliative bus by Beaf: 10:12pm On Apr 07, 2012
What is wrong with this CyberG guy, is it a mental illness?

@topic
You might not recognise the palliative buses because they are managed by private transporters, not govt. Simply look out for Innosun buses.
Re: Please has anyone seen any of mr GEJ palliative bus by Afam4eva(m): 10:18pm On Apr 07, 2012
Beaf: What is wrong with this CyberG guy, is it a mental illness?

Let's give him a break. He's one of those Nigerians that are frustrated in peckam spraying people perfumes in public toilets for a penny. At least it's better than being a pick-pocket.
Re: Please has anyone seen any of mr GEJ palliative bus by 999666: 10:31pm On Apr 07, 2012
Beaf: What is wrong with this CyberG guy, is it a mental illness?

@topic
[size=16pt]You might not recognise the palliative buses because they are managed by private transporters, not govt. Simply look out for Innosun buses[/size].
Say Wot?
Re: Please has anyone seen any of mr GEJ palliative bus by CyberG: 1:59am On Apr 08, 2012
afam4eva:

Amadioha kpafuka gi ike. You want to transfer your transgression to me. na by force to be slave for obodo oyibo? Why not come back and join your mates that are selling G-string in Ipodo mmarket. At lelast it's better than doing peke in London or wherever it is that your miserable life has found itself. Auofia 2012.

Amadioha STRIKE YOU DEAD you useless cockroach. BEAF, your portion is also the same with your co-tribalist LOSER4EVER. Is it not this foolishe LOSER4EVER that just managed to chop aduro collect visa to the US and is already afraid that his case will be like the Martin's case? I can live anywhere, none of your business but for real, YOU ARE DESIGNED TO BE STRUCK DOWN BY AMADIOHA! Onyeberibe. Useless efulefu!
Re: Please has anyone seen any of mr GEJ palliative bus by jmaine: 2:05am On Apr 08, 2012
Noisy thread
Re: Please has anyone seen any of mr GEJ palliative bus by reagand200(m): 2:05am On Apr 08, 2012
I have seen the 'palliative' buses about a month ago in Lagos, specifically at their garage at ikeja .
Took a snap as well!
Re: Please has anyone seen any of mr GEJ palliative bus by Afam4eva(m): 2:06am On Apr 08, 2012
CyberG:

Amadioha STRIKE YOU DEAD you useless cockroach. BEAF, your portion is also the same with your co-tribalist LOSER4EVER. Is it not this foolishe LOSER4EVER that just managed to chop aduro collect visa to the US and is already afraid that his case will be like the Martin's case? I can live anywhere, none of your business but for real, YOU ARE DESIGNED TO BE STRUCK DOWN BY AMADIOHA! Onyeberibe. Useless efulefu!

Amadioha only strikes outcasts. May Amadioha and Sango collabo uproot your fallen and rotten blokos and feed it to the dogs. Anumanu.
Re: Please has anyone seen any of mr GEJ palliative bus by jmaine: 2:07am On Apr 08, 2012
afam4eva:

Let's give him a break. He's one of those Nigerians that are [size=18pt]frustrated in peckam spraying people perfumes in public toilets for a penny[/size]. At least it's better than being a pick-pocket.

Re: Please has anyone seen any of mr GEJ palliative bus by CyberG: 2:15am On Apr 08, 2012
afam4eva:

Amadioha only strikes outcasts. May Amadioha and Sango collabo uproot your fallen and rotten blokos and feed it to the dogs. Anumanu.

Amadioha, sanponna, sango, Laalu ogiri oko, they COMBINE NOW TO PERMANENTLY block your life you accursed cockroach! EVERY TRIBALIST that joins you in this dance of shame SUFFERS the same fate without pardon!
Re: Please has anyone seen any of mr GEJ palliative bus by Beaf: 2:34am On Apr 08, 2012
Lol!

CyberG is like the village id!ot performing a one-legged dance in the way only id!ots know how. grin grin grin grin

afam4eva: [size=14pt]Amadioha only strikes outcasts. May Amadioha and Sango collabo uproot your fallen and rotten blokos and feed it to the dogs. Anumanu.[/size]

Choi! Ogbrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr! Laf one kill pesin! My ozone layer has melted o!!! grin grin

Re: Please has anyone seen any of mr GEJ palliative bus by jmaine: 2:44am On Apr 08, 2012
afam4eva:

Amadioha only strikes outcasts. [size=16pt]May Amadioha and Sango collabo uproot your fallen and rotten blokos and feed it to the dogs[/size]. Anumanu.

ol Boy !!!! . . . See 115 % hit combo damage
Re: Please has anyone seen any of mr GEJ palliative bus by CyberG: 2:45am On Apr 08, 2012
Beaf: Lol!

CyberG is like the village id!ot performing a one-legged dance in the way only id!ots know how. grin grin grin grin

Choi! Ogbrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr! Laf one kill pesin! My ozone layer has melted o!!! grin grin

Look at you here laughing at YOUR SELF DESTRUCTION with LOSER4VER.

Mu che che he he he che che

MONSTERS: LOSER4EVER, BEAFBASTD, JMAINELOSSER = BIG HEAD, SMALL ARMS destined for SLAUGHTER

Mu che che he he he che che grin grin grin

You never plenty reach, go multiply come vermins! grin grin grin
Re: Please has anyone seen any of mr GEJ palliative bus by jmaine: 2:53am On Apr 08, 2012
CyberG:

MONSTERS: LOSER4EVER, BEAFBASTD, JMAINELOSSER = BIG HEAD, SMALL ARMS destined for SLAUGHTER

Ode . . . .
Re: Please has anyone seen any of mr GEJ palliative bus by Beaf: 2:56am On Apr 08, 2012
CyberG:

Boring.

afam4eva: [size=14pt]Amadioha only strikes outcasts. May Amadioha and Sango collabo uproot your fallen and rotten blokos and feed it to the dogs. Anumanu.[/size]

According to latin; singular is blokos (otherwise spelt blok[b]u[/b]s), therefore plural is blokii. grin grin grin

[size=14pt]Amadioha only strikes outcasts. May Amadioha and Sango collabo uproot your fallen and rotten blokii and feed them to the dogs. Anumanu.[/size]

Chei! Winsh don get accident for hia o!

[img]https://www.nairaland.com/download/673922[/img]

Unu go wound pesin wit laf o!

Re: Please has anyone seen any of mr GEJ palliative bus by CyberG: 3:04am On Apr 08, 2012
^ Mad man talking and laughing all by himself! You can deflect all you want but you haven't shown us any "palliatives" yet by your Jonagot Deadbrain president!

Na so una go wound one by one! Muhehehehe che che che grin grin grin grin

And then, PUT DOWN where you all belong: LOSER4EVA, BASTDBEAF, JMAINELOSER. . .here you go:

Re: Please has anyone seen any of mr GEJ palliative bus by Beaf: 3:13am On Apr 08, 2012
CyberG: ^ Mad man talking and laughing all by himself! You can deflect all you want but you haven't shown us any "palliatives" yet by your Jonagot Deadbrain president!

Na so una go wound one by one! Muhehehehe che che che grin grin grin grin

And then, PUT DOWN where you all belong: LOSER4EVA, BASTDBEAF, JMAINELOSER. . .here you go:

Sir, I have palliatives for you! grin grin grin grin
Take anyone, because it will cure any of the many "sontin" that is worrying you; home trouble, frustration, madness o, gonokakus o, rotten blokii o...
It can cure henitin at all! grin grin grin

One day is one day! Unu go take laf kill boko haram! grin

Re: Please has anyone seen any of mr GEJ palliative bus by CyberG: 3:27am On Apr 08, 2012
Pfff! Irrelevant 3D Bullshaite! Where are the lying palliatives of your protege Goatbrain Deadluck?

I have something better for you MONSTROUS FREAK to KEEL over and yamutu quickly and miserably! Where are the other LOSERS? Una na go se tomorrow! Before tribalism KILL UNA FINISH, na sanponna, lalu oogiri oko, go take una back smell fire!

Muhe haha he he che che che grin grin grin cheesy cheesy
Re: Please has anyone seen any of mr GEJ palliative bus by Beaf: 3:33am On Apr 08, 2012
^
You are boring, weak and tired. I think the madness and rotten blokii are beginning affect you.

My guy, are you still doing peke? grin

[size=21pt]Let's give him a break. He's one of those Nigerians that are frustrated in peckam spraying people perfumes in public toilets for a penny. At least it's better than being a pick-pocket.[/size]

Re: Please has anyone seen any of mr GEJ palliative bus by CyberG: 3:46am On Apr 08, 2012
^ I see the WEAK-MINDED tribalist is TIRING, no WAY, a-hole!

See your FOOLISH mouth being machine-gunned to paste!

[size=20pt]LOL[/size]

Where are the OTHER INTERNET FOOLES?
Re: Please has anyone seen any of mr GEJ palliative bus by Mynd44: 7:26am On Apr 08, 2012
Since no one can point to ONE bus, it is safe to assume that they do not exist.
Re: Please has anyone seen any of mr GEJ palliative bus by hercules07: 7:39am On Apr 08, 2012
I think I have seen one of them, we all know that the palliative stuff was an afterthought and meant to hoodwink us, at least when Abacha promised palliatives he delivered, it is so shameful that we continue to get worse governments at the federal level.
Re: Please has anyone seen any of mr GEJ palliative bus by claire190: 8:01am On Apr 08, 2012
I can tell you guys, that we have plenty of them in Enugu, lets say the truth, written on them are Fed. Govt. Assisted urban mass transit scheme, indian made(tata), managed by Autostar, we also have Innoson palliative buses which carry feds. Staff to work, they are in my state ENUGU
Re: Please has anyone seen any of mr GEJ palliative bus by gbanikiti(m): 11:57am On Apr 08, 2012
u guys will not kill me with laughter in nairaland! yeah i have been fortunate to enter the buses in lagos.i think its been managed by LAGBUS.

(1) (Reply)

UPDATE!! Kaduna Governor, Patrick Yakowa COMFIRMED Dead In Helicopter Crash / Conjoined Twins Die At National Hospital Abuja / PDP Reconciliation: Shape Up Or Ship Out, Fayose Tells Obasanjo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.