Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,337 members, 7,780,887 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 02:45 AM

Why Do Most Girls/ladies Hate Mathematics - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Why Do Most Girls/ladies Hate Mathematics (1980 Views)

2015 Cowbell Mathematics Champion, Akinkuowo Honoured By School. / What Makes You To Hate Mathematics? / Why Do Students 'hate' Mathematics? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Do Most Girls/ladies Hate Mathematics by Raxxye(m): 12:13pm On Apr 07, 2012
I have noticed over the years that most ladies do not just like the subject MATHEMATICS. This cuts across all age groups. Even in elementary schools, the little girls hardly find it their favourite subject. In High schools, the girls transfer their dislike to the subject teacher. In the university, ladies try to avoid mathematical courses. Those in such departments only survive there with the help of the guys. Today, a friend of mine just posted on her facebook wall that Mathematics and spider have similar terrifying effect on her!
On the contrary, most guys love maths including myself. I sometimes imagine how boring and shapeless this earth would have been without Mathematics and its applications.
Ladies, why do u hate Maths?
Re: Why Do Most Girls/ladies Hate Mathematics by Emmyk(m): 2:20pm On Apr 07, 2012
Cos its hard. Once u forget the formula, no idea can bring it back to your head. On like other subjects, u can use plain idea for terms you forget.
Re: Why Do Most Girls/ladies Hate Mathematics by Raxxye(m): 2:52pm On Apr 07, 2012
Emmyk: Cos its hard. Once u forget the formula, no idea can bring it back to your head. On like other subjects, u can use plain idea for terms you forget.

I don‘t quite agree with u. Most mathematical formulae are easily derivable. U don‘t need to cram all d formulae. Remembering one can lead u to the other. Unlike other subjects where u “state“, “define“, “describe“, etc

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Give Me Answers To These Puzzles / What Course will an individual study with this Waec result?? / Yes! I Support The Banning Of xtains In Katsina.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.