Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,958 members, 7,806,777 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 11:36 PM

Help!i Am Having Problem With My Htc Desire Phone. - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Help!i Am Having Problem With My Htc Desire Phone. (1061 Views)

I Couldn't Find Flashshare On My HTC G2 Android. / How Can I Download 2go On My Htc Rhodium Window Mobile Phone / My Htc Touch Pro 2 Won't Browse Again (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help!i Am Having Problem With My Htc Desire Phone. by Fesisko(m): 1:47pm On Apr 07, 2012
fellow nairalanders,I just bought a htc desire phone dats working perfectly.but the previous owner personalised all d applications with his google account.whenever i want to download or surf the internet,it wil be showing d previous owner's gmail acc.(but no password)pls anyone with useful info on hw to reset d phone?
Re: Help!i Am Having Problem With My Htc Desire Phone. by Lexusgs430: 7:43pm On Apr 07, 2012
Fesisko: fellow nairalanders,I just bought a htc desire phone dats working perfectly.but the previous owner personalised all d applications with his google account.whenever i want to download or surf the internet,it wil be showing d previous owner's gmail acc.(but no password)pls anyone with useful info on hw to reset d phone?

Settings - privacy - factory data reset

NB : if the phone is rooted, I do not know the implications of resetting.
Re: Help!i Am Having Problem With My Htc Desire Phone. by Fesisko(m): 3:16pm On Apr 08, 2012
thanks.i have done it.but the problem i am experiencing now is the battery.i bought original battery yesterday @ the rate of 2000 naira,but stil no solution.wat will i do?
Re: Help!i Am Having Problem With My Htc Desire Phone. by AndroBlaze: 7:51pm On Apr 08, 2012
Fesisko: thanks.i have done it.but the problem i am experiencing now is the battery.i bought original battery yesterday @ the rate of 2000 naira,but stil no solution.wat will i do?
What exactly is wrong with the battery??
Re: Help!i Am Having Problem With My Htc Desire Phone. by Lexusgs430: 6:01am On Apr 09, 2012
Fesisko: thanks.i have done it.but the problem i am experiencing now is the battery.i bought original battery yesterday @ the rate of 2000 naira,but stil no solution.wat will i do?

If the problem is battery drain, welcome to the world of android devices! Try to download juice defender from the play shop, it will help put your data traffic on standby when not required, or turn your data off and on, as @ when required.

1 Like

Re: Help!i Am Having Problem With My Htc Desire Phone. by manucho: 1:39pm On Apr 10, 2012
Pls how much is the price of htc wildfire S screen, i sat on the phone yesterday and the screen is broken, i cant do anything on it again even when its ringing i cant pick it cos the touch screen is no more working. I want to know the price and where i can repair it thanks y'all
Re: Help!i Am Having Problem With My Htc Desire Phone. by Lexusgs430: 6:23pm On Apr 10, 2012
manucho: Pls how much is the price of htc wildfire S screen, i sat on the phone yesterday and the screen is broken, i cant do anything on it again even when its ringing i cant pick it cos the touch screen is no more working. I want to know the price and where i can repair it thanks y'all

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/GENUINE-HTC-WILDFIRE-S-DIGITIZER-TOUCH-SCREEN-LENS-G13-/280722725725?pt=UK_Replacement_Parts_Tools&hash=item415c60db5d

(1) (Reply)

Nokia C3-00 Is For Sale@ / Have You Seen Samsung Galaxy Tab lll For Kids / What Specs Would u Put If U were to Build Ur Own Smartphone?!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.