Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,875 members, 7,802,811 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 10:25 PM

Who Are The Worst Grammar Botchers In The House? - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Who Are The Worst Grammar Botchers In The House? (8766 Views)

Nigerian Airports Rated Among The Worst In Africa / Why I Speak Big, Big Grammar - Hon. Obahiagbon / What Was The Worst April Fool Played On/by You? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Who Are The Worst Grammar Botchers In The House? by Infourmer: 10:29pm On Nov 03, 2007
Heyo everybody,my main reason for creating this thread is to know who this person/people is/are. I don't mind being amongst your list O. Its an orbicular world, everything comes back to its source.

Oya start. . . .
Re: Who Are The Worst Grammar Botchers In The House? by Nobody: 10:31pm On Nov 03, 2007
There are so many, can't recall their names though. lipsrsealed
Re: Who Are The Worst Grammar Botchers In The House? by Infourmer: 10:34pm On Nov 03, 2007
Anyway I guess most people are just scared of posting names,but you can start by giving a clue and some one esle will just spell it out abi,that wan no good reach?
cheesy
Re: Who Are The Worst Grammar Botchers In The House? by MoOdYLaDy(f): 10:37pm On Nov 03, 2007

@topic

The started of this thread
Re: Who Are The Worst Grammar Botchers In The House? by Infourmer: 10:38pm On Nov 03, 2007
MoOdYLaDy:

@topic

The started of this thread

wow,I know you no fear anyone sha. but why you con advertise your sef like this na? cheesy

1 Like

Re: Who Are The Worst Grammar Botchers In The House? by nana(f): 10:41pm On Nov 03, 2007
Blood of Jesus! shocked
Re: Who Are The Worst Grammar Botchers In The House? by Infourmer: 10:42pm On Nov 03, 2007
wetin do blood of JeSus O?
Re: Who Are The Worst Grammar Botchers In The House? by nana(f): 10:45pm On Nov 03, 2007
My guy,i no fit shout. lipsrsealed
Re: Who Are The Worst Grammar Botchers In The House? by Nobody: 10:45pm On Nov 03, 2007
omo eko/moody lady is it?
The girl sabi blow fibs,no be small.

she has improved quite a bit though.
The Lord does work in mysterious ways cool
Re: Who Are The Worst Grammar Botchers In The House? by nana(f): 10:53pm On Nov 03, 2007
Chai. . .make i sit back and watch as people get nominated for this kain award.
Re: Who Are The Worst Grammar Botchers In The House? by MoOdYLaDy(f): 10:53pm On Nov 03, 2007
nwando:

omo eko/moody lady is it?
The girl sabi blow fibs,no be small.

she has improved quite a bit though.
The Lord does work in mysterious ways cool
Babyoisi why are you always finding craving for an attention, you think I send you, abi how does my writing affect your life. My only advice to you is fu ck off, getting a freaking life and stop worrying about me. English or no English am better than you and will continue to achieve more than you already did at your age
Re: Who Are The Worst Grammar Botchers In The House? by Infourmer: 10:55pm On Nov 03, 2007
MoOdYLaDy:

Babyoisi why are you always finding craving for an attention, you think I send you, abi how does my writing affect your life. My only advice to you is fu ck off and getting a freaking life.
that wasn't your writting by the way,its your typing cheesy
Re: Who Are The Worst Grammar Botchers In The House? by nana(f): 10:58pm On Nov 03, 2007
hmmm. . .
Re: Who Are The Worst Grammar Botchers In The House? by MoOdYLaDy(f): 11:01pm On Nov 03, 2007
nana:

hmmm. . .
Welcome instigator, you can join the party and plz bring your crews along
Re: Who Are The Worst Grammar Botchers In The House? by nana(f): 11:07pm On Nov 03, 2007
MoOdYLaDy:

Welcome instigator, you can join the party and plz bring your crews along
Lol. . .instigator indeed. . is it now a crime for me to reply to a topic?
Crews,hun? I dont even have a crew.
Re: Who Are The Worst Grammar Botchers In The House? by Infourmer: 11:15pm On Nov 03, 2007
Moody, where your online nan(grandma islander),she no dey house? grin
Re: Who Are The Worst Grammar Botchers In The House? by Nobody: 11:17pm On Nov 03, 2007
MoOdYLaDy:

Babyoisi why are you always finding craving for an attention, you think I send you, abi how does my writing affect your life. My only advice to you is fu ck off, getting a freaking life and stop worrying about me. English or no English am better than you and will continue to achieve more than you already did at your age

Good for you
please remember me o
I need financial help cry
but seriously,you've brushed up a lot.
Keep it up!
Re: Who Are The Worst Grammar Botchers In The House? by nana(f): 11:18pm On Nov 03, 2007
lol
Re: Who Are The Worst Grammar Botchers In The House? by MoOdYLaDy(f): 11:20pm On Nov 03, 2007
nana:

Lol. . .instigator indeed. . is it now a crime for me to reply to a topic?
Crews,hun? I don't even have a crew.
No it isn't a crime to post your replies to any thread you want, but you and I both know what you are doing and don't think i didn't see your slick comment on the faze and 2face thread, i will advice you not to step on my toes tonight, that is all i got to say

Infourmer:

Moody where your online nan(grandma islander)she no dey house? grin
Attention seeker, go on
Re: Who Are The Worst Grammar Botchers In The House? by MoOdYLaDy(f): 11:22pm On Nov 03, 2007
nana:

lol
Omo Ghana can do better than that, so plz let it out
Re: Who Are The Worst Grammar Botchers In The House? by Nobody: 11:23pm On Nov 03, 2007
MoOdYLaDy:

No it isn't a crime to post your replies to any thread you want, but you and I both know what you are doing and don't think i didn't see your slick comment on the faze and 2face thread, i will advice you not to step on my toes tonight, that is all i got to say
Attention seeker, go on

should have been sleek not slick.
I told you,na you get am for blunderology

1 Like

Re: Who Are The Worst Grammar Botchers In The House? by nana(f): 11:25pm On Nov 03, 2007
MoOdYLaDy:

On your toes?Never knew u typed with your toes. Whao!Slick or sleek?
This is a forum yeah and i have got the right to post anywhere at any time,aight?
Re: Who Are The Worst Grammar Botchers In The House? by mrpataki(m): 11:28pm On Nov 03, 2007
nwando:

They both mean the same thing!

Source: http://dictionary.reference.com/browse/sleek

Looking at the topic headline itself, Grammar is the correct spelling not Grammer!
Re: Who Are The Worst Grammar Botchers In The House? by nana(f): 11:29pm On Nov 03, 2007
MoOdYLaDy:

Omo Ghana can do better than that, so plz let it out

Moodybaby,what has nationality got to do wiv this crap?
Re: Who Are The Worst Grammar Botchers In The House? by Infourmer: 11:29pm On Nov 03, 2007
mhen I hope this thread wont pull down the four walls of naira cheesy
Re: Who Are The Worst Grammar Botchers In The House? by nana(f): 11:30pm On Nov 03, 2007
No it wont.
Re: Who Are The Worst Grammar Botchers In The House? by Nobody: 11:31pm On Nov 03, 2007
omo eko na you biko?
I owe you 5 Naira,twenty kobo grin

This girl has become something else o
even her fibs have a way of turning out right
Thanks pataki cheesy
Re: Who Are The Worst Grammar Botchers In The House? by MoOdYLaDy(f): 11:37pm On Nov 03, 2007
nana:

On your toes?Never knew u typed with your toes. Whao!
This is a forum yeah and i have got the right to post anyhwhere at any time,aight?
Look at these fool trying to correct someone else grammar, anyway like I stated earlier do not step on my toes, neither am I telling or asking you where to post your comment or not

nwando:

You are one dumb fucker, why did you highlight it grin grin

Instead of wasting your time looking for people mistakes, why don't I hire a tutor for you, so he/she can  teach you have to  mess and satisfy your old husband in the bed.

Worthless and unfruitful  woman that can't even give  her husband a baby, you better start sspending less time on Nairaland and more thim ridding is privates.
Re: Who Are The Worst Grammar Botchers In The House? by Infourmer: 11:37pm On Nov 03, 2007
uncle pataki,I never knew you would go as far as finding a dict b4typing on naira,so you sef dey watch your grammer? Wellsha na everybody no perfect but some obvious blundering are just uncalled for. So uncle pataki, pls if you dont mind watch your steps because you never might know who is watching wink
Re: Who Are The Worst Grammar Botchers In The House? by Nobody: 11:40pm On Nov 03, 2007
Instead of wasting your time looking for people mistakes, why don't I hire a tutor for you, so he/she can  teach you have to  mess and satisfy your old husband in the bed.

Worthless and unfruitful  woman that can't even give  her husband a baby, you better start sspending less time on Nairaland and more thim ridding is privates.

let me assume I understand you.
na fruit you be?
I mean did they actually do a naming ceremony with you in their arms?

I didn't know Yorubas did owanbe when  dogs are born grin
ruff ruff
Re: Who Are The Worst Grammar Botchers In The House? by Infourmer: 11:41pm On Nov 03, 2007
MoOdYLaDy:

]
Instead of wasting your time looking for people mistakes, why don't I hire a tutor for you, so he/she can  teach you have to  mess and satisfy your old husband in the bed.

Worthless and unfruitful  woman that can't even give  her husband a baby, you better start sspending less time on Nairaland and more thim ridding is privates.

hey moody,it hasnt gotten to that,Why dont you just watch your slack mouth and move on with your discouraged life. How are you so sure you'll give your husband a baby when that time comes.You're such a donkey that reveals its ridiculous anserine behavior. angry
Re: Who Are The Worst Grammar Botchers In The House? by zigbo(f): 11:41pm On Nov 03, 2007
ignoring a split second of thot,this award has got to go to omoeko. . .she deserves it.

or she too is moodylady?little wonder tot darkness would ve been satisfying undecided

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Fuel Scarcity Looms Over Delayed Subsidy Payments / The Flailing Kitten On Allen Avenue / How Will You Spend The Christmas Holiday Break?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.