Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,996 members, 7,806,897 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 06:34 AM

Did You Know That Women Are Impossible To Please. . . . . If No Now You Will - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Did You Know That Women Are Impossible To Please. . . . . If No Now You Will (1830 Views)

Proof That Women Are Impossible To Please. / Men Are Impossible To Please! >:( / Revenge Part 1-women Are Impossible To Please. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Did You Know That Women Are Impossible To Please. . . . . If No Now You Will by bunmioguns(m): 8:58pm On Apr 07, 2012
A store that sells husbands has just opened where a woman may go to choose a husband
from among many men.

The store is composed of 6 floors, and the men increase in positive attributes as the shopper ascends the flights.

There is, however, a catch. As you open the door to any floor you may choose a man from
that floor, but if you go up a floor, you cannot go back down except to exit the building.

So a woman goes to the shopping center to find a husband.

On the first floor the sign on the door reads:
Floor 1 - These men have jobs.

The woman reads the sign and says to
herself, "Well, that's better than my last
boyfriend, but I wonder what's further up?"

So up she goes.

The second floor sign reads:
Floor 2 - These men have jobs and love kids.
The woman remarks to herself, "That's great,
but I wonder what's further up?" And up she goes again.

The third floor sign reads:

Floor 3 - These men have jobs, love kids and
are extremely good looking.
"Hmmm, better" she says. "But I wonder what's upstairs?"

The fourth floor sign reads:
Floor 4 - These men have jobs, love kids, are
extremely good looking and help with the housework.
"Wow!" exclaims the woman, "very tempting.
BUT, there must be more further up!" And
again she heads up another flight.

The fifth floor sign reads:
Floor 5 - These men have jobs, love kids, are
extremely good looking, help with the housework and have a strong romantic streak.

"Oh, mercy me! But just think... what must be
awaiting me further on?" So up to the sixth floor she goes.

The sixth floor sign reads:
Floor 6 - You are visitor 6,875,953,012 to this
floor. There are no men on this floor. This floor exists solely as proof that women are
impossible to please.

THE WOMAN MENSTRUATED

1 Like

Re: Did You Know That Women Are Impossible To Please. . . . . If No Now You Will by sutoboy(m): 9:11pm On Apr 07, 2012
if you follow me me sef go follow you!
Re: Did You Know That Women Are Impossible To Please. . . . . If No Now You Will by bunmioguns(m): 9:25pm On Apr 07, 2012
sutoboy: if you follow me me sef go follow you!

let reasonable ppl comment, pls dont derail dis thread. . . . cos wht u posted is nt a joke. . . .get dt
Re: Did You Know That Women Are Impossible To Please. . . . . If No Now You Will by sm1fabulous: 10:43pm On Apr 07, 2012
seen that before but its till fuuny...
@sutoboy...u b fly o, angry angry angry angry @poster abeg u d chop mango?
Re: Did You Know That Women Are Impossible To Please. . . . . If No Now You Will by sutoboy(m): 11:44pm On Apr 07, 2012
ignore the fool above you joor...sm1fabulous
Re: Did You Know That Women Are Impossible To Please. . . . . If No Now You Will by Nobody: 12:09am On Apr 08, 2012
sutoboy: ignore the fool above you joor...sm1fabulous

SO u neva still comot from dis newbie life..smh.. with dat ya head like helmet... olodo!
Re: Did You Know That Women Are Impossible To Please. . . . . If No Now You Will by sutoboy(m): 12:18am On Apr 08, 2012
heheheheh na everythin i take oh

i no go take that frm you,mak u dey abuse my head!

take time before i insult you now!
Re: Did You Know That Women Are Impossible To Please. . . . . If No Now You Will by sm1fabulous: 12:26am On Apr 08, 2012
sutoboy: ignore the fool above you joor...sm1fabulous
answer the otondo below..sutoWORMBRAIN...na imbesidile lyk u d fink say shawama na alcohol...
Re: Did You Know That Women Are Impossible To Please. . . . . If No Now You Will by sutoboy(m): 12:28am On Apr 08, 2012
ode oshi e no funny at all!
Re: Did You Know That Women Are Impossible To Please. . . . . If No Now You Will by ekeroyal(m): 4:39am On Apr 08, 2012
@OP, nice one cheesy cheesy cheesy
permit me to say it fits them well.
Re: Did You Know That Women Are Impossible To Please. . . . . If No Now You Will by Ruqaya(f): 12:13pm On Apr 10, 2012
And so?
Re: Did You Know That Women Are Impossible To Please. . . . . If No Now You Will by skales(m): 12:49pm On Apr 10, 2012
Who u asking and so?

Me?

Do I look oboish to you?

Face your front jor
Re: Did You Know That Women Are Impossible To Please. . . . . If No Now You Will by bunmioguns(m): 2:53pm On Apr 10, 2012
skales: Who u asking and so?

Me?

Do I look oboish to you?

Face your front jor

Abeg no dey mind dt girl jare, she jst wan make everybody know her. . .

*singing* *Ruqayah, ye ma form popularity* tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue
Re: Did You Know That Women Are Impossible To Please. . . . . If No Now You Will by skales(m): 7:17pm On Apr 10, 2012
Iboish
I meant
Re: Did You Know That Women Are Impossible To Please. . . . . If No Now You Will by bunmioguns(m): 8:40pm On Apr 10, 2012
skales: Iboish
I meant

Dunno wht Ibo People did to you dt they deserve all dis hatred...abi dem don collect ur wife? undecided
Re: Did You Know That Women Are Impossible To Please. . . . . If No Now You Will by Nobody: 12:32am On Apr 11, 2012
Dani i thought i told u to always lock threads or delete posts dats got a streak of tribalism in it? Some people's post here needs to be wiped! Mtcheww.....angry

@poster. Nice one. But even men too are impossible to please too oh.............
Re: Did You Know That Women Are Impossible To Please. . . . . If No Now You Will by Ruqaya(f): 10:21am On Apr 11, 2012
skales: Who u asking and so?

Me?

Do I look oboish to you?

Face your front jor
you and bumioguns are problematic in nature.
U should both mind yer business and let me hear word pls!
@bunmi, u maybe right, bt men are mostly impossible to please.
Re: Did You Know That Women Are Impossible To Please. . . . . If No Now You Will by bunmioguns(m): 4:08pm On Apr 15, 2012
booqee: Dani i thought i told u to always lock threads or delete posts dats got a streak of tribalism in it? Some people's post here needs to be wiped! Mtcheww.....angry

@poster. Nice one. But even men too are impossible to please too oh.............

And you fink Dani has time for dt

I believe you are referring to www.nairaland.com/853854/men-impossible-please
Re: Did You Know That Women Are Impossible To Please. . . . . If No Now You Will by bunmioguns(m): 4:10pm On Apr 15, 2012
Ruqaya:

@bunmi, u maybe right, bt men are mostly impossible to please.

well you are right to some extent

(1) (Reply)

Glo Is Better Than Mtn! / Funny But True Facts / When Your Girl Thinks She Broke Your Heart But You're Yoruba Boy With No Heart

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.