Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,966 members, 7,806,800 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 12:47 AM

Pls How Do I Become A Mobile Money Agent ? - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Pls How Do I Become A Mobile Money Agent ? (4894 Views)

How Do I Become Mobile Money Agent (paga) / How Do I Become A Paga Agent/ Mobile Money Agent / First Bank 'First Monie' Mobile Money (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pls How Do I Become A Mobile Money Agent ? by Timi1990(m): 11:31pm On Apr 07, 2012
Pls any one with a good advice on how to become a mobile money agent in lagos ?
Re: Pls How Do I Become A Mobile Money Agent ? by meyyo(m): 5:47am On Apr 08, 2012
contact https://www.Virtualterminalnetwork.com 07041911945 08138994140 they conduct seminars and train people all over nigeria and also register you as mobile money agent.Hope this helps.
Re: Pls How Do I Become A Mobile Money Agent ? by tonika: 2:16pm On Apr 08, 2012
If you are based in PH, Visit JELOBLIS @20 Market road, Rumuomasi ...they are master agents and can answer any question you have.
Re: Pls How Do I Become A Mobile Money Agent ? by cashisland(m): 7:29am On Apr 09, 2012
You can become a mobile money agent with etranzact by registering on their site with payment for training and you need a java enabled phone preferable samsung for the mobile app. you can also register by texting your name+reg+000123 to 20220
Re: Pls How Do I Become A Mobile Money Agent ? by Two4Two(m): 9:19am On Apr 09, 2012
Fellow Nairalanders

There are so many mobile money services provider now with provisional licenses by CBN some are still making hype without services, others have started providing services with a lot of controversy hinged on connectivity though they tend to perfect it pretty soon. There are some that just got the licenses and has not started operating.

However, there are some that has started operating before CBN license came. To them i should say they are really and trully the pionners. They go with the name FREEDOM NETWORK.

This company does not only use mobile platform to deliver their services, they also uses a prepaid(reloadable)card called FREEDOM CARD. With this card which is EMV2 compliant you can shop anywhere in the world online, you can use it on any ATM location across Nigeria, you also have the Freedom to use it in any of their(5,000)agent location across Nigeria to withdraw, load (Fund the account)transfer,pay for utility bills etc.

The company(3LINE CARD MGT LTD)is using this platform to bring the financially excluded Nigerians(Un-banked and under-served )into the financial ecosystem.
The card is called e-purse. You can get your card at a cost of N500 at any of the agent location and our partner banks or visit the the following link for more information:www.freedomnetworkng.com, or www.freedomcardng.com or www.3lineng.com.
To become an agent, you can reach me on: okafor.collins@3lineng.com
Mobile:08056203887

Be a Freedom fighter.
Re: Pls How Do I Become A Mobile Money Agent ? by kainchix: 2:25pm On Feb 11, 2019
buy paypal funds in Nigeria

(1) (Reply)

NAIRALAND CASH CODES: How To Make Money Using Your Nairaland Account (premium) / Pls Can First Bnk Paypal Recieve Money / Cartons Of Saji Vegetable Oil For Sale(5 Lts)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.