Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,911 members, 7,802,964 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 05:41 AM

First Seven (7) Best Nigerian Men Of God Starting 4rm D Best. - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / First Seven (7) Best Nigerian Men Of God Starting 4rm D Best. (11655 Views)

Pastor Chris Warns Comedians: Don't Joke With Men Of God! / Unfulfilled Prophecies By Men Of God / Who Is The Best Nigerian Gospel Artiste? (Pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

First Seven (7) Best Nigerian Men Of God Starting 4rm D Best. by tos4u(m): 5:12am On Apr 08, 2012
Pls you can form ur best pastors and let us pull opinino 2gether and who generally make the 1st position most. Then tht w b d best man of God in nigeria. My list :
1. Pastor adeboye - redeem G.O
2. Prophet T.B joshua
3. Pastor Olukoya - Mfm
4. Prophet S.K Abiara
5. Pastor W.F. Kumuyi
6. Bishop Oyedepo - winners
7. Rev/Pastor umah ukpai
u are free to criticize dis list
Re: First Seven (7) Best Nigerian Men Of God Starting 4rm D Best. by buzugee(m): 6:30am On Apr 08, 2012
tos4u: Pls you can form ur best pastors and let us pull opinino 2gether and who generally make the 1st position most. Then tht w b d best man of God in nigeria. My list :
2. Prophet T.B joshua
3. Pastor Olukoya - Mfm
4. Prophet S.K Abiara
5. Pastor W.F. Kumuyi
7. Rev/Pastor umah ukpai
i see you been smoking that shrine weed angry its like asking which is the best disease, heart attack, cancer, diabetes, stroke, etc etc
Re: First Seven (7) Best Nigerian Men Of God Starting 4rm D Best. by tos4u(m): 6:51am On Apr 08, 2012
Hey buzugee,
if u dont hav a lists pls, let others do, niegria pastors are still very outstanding.
Re: First Seven (7) Best Nigerian Men Of God Starting 4rm D Best. by buzugee(m): 6:53am On Apr 08, 2012
buzugee: i see you been smoking that shrine weed angry its like asking which is the best disease, heart attack, cancer, diabetes, stroke, etc etc
outstanding con-men ? yup you right chief. glad we can see eye to eye on this here issue wink
Re: First Seven (7) Best Nigerian Men Of God Starting 4rm D Best. by Nobody: 7:00am On Apr 08, 2012
What criteria did you use in arriving @ this list? Is it no of private jets,money or what? How come only pentecostals are in this list ?what about catholic,anglican,methodist,baptist e.t.c does it God does not speak to them?

FYI man judges from appearance but God looks @ the heart.If God were to compile this list don't be suprised if you don't even find any clergy among them.The best xtian in nigeria might even be an old woman in the village who can barely read or write yet her heart is very pure with God.
Re: First Seven (7) Best Nigerian Men Of God Starting 4rm D Best. by logicboy: 7:14am On Apr 08, 2012
Yes, what criteria are you using to judge? How do you know what is in their hearts? Are you judging by the number of church members?

What is wrong with you?
Re: First Seven (7) Best Nigerian Men Of God Starting 4rm D Best. by tos4u(m): 11:49am On Apr 08, 2012
You guys hs started again,
my major criteria is how they have affected lifes positively, not only in niga, but @ d world seen inclusively,
for example pastor adeboye has never stop preaching about giving ones life to jesus every sermon u wil jus see him callin pple 2 com to Jesus. And dis remain most impotant heart desire of God.
Secondly, prophet tb Joshua has been basterdise wth with all sort of negative accusation, but he has remain humble not responding back in a negative way, hav u consider hw far he has blessed d forgotting ones, less priviledged, sponsoring a lot for education, who has spent more than half of his resources on charity and people he does know, wit great miracles and powafu profeci, coupled wit his simple lif style. Pls rethink b4 askin me criteria.
Can any govt or peron beat this? Or you think dis is jus ordinary? It God behind him
Re: First Seven (7) Best Nigerian Men Of God Starting 4rm D Best. by Nobody: 1:53pm On Apr 08, 2012
So the pastors listed above are the only one who preach about giving one's life to christ abi? Talking about impacting lives positively what are the worth of their charity endeavours.with the exception of Tb Joshua How many orphanages,old people's home or other charity organisations have others in your list founded?
Re: First Seven (7) Best Nigerian Men Of God Starting 4rm D Best. by Eben2: 5:05pm On Apr 08, 2012
@ poster,

why not ask yourself how relevant you are in the sight of God. it is only a carnal mind that ask this type of question. the greatest christian in this country might just be that poor old man/woman who nobody knows anything about but is totally given to God and His kingdom's work. he/she might not even be a pastor. he might not even be a worker in the church but he/she's a blessing to everyone around him/her.

Mat 18:1 - 4. Jesus made us to understand that the greatest person in the kingdom of God is that person who has been converted and is like a little child. On the judgedment day, the world will be amazed at what most so-called pastor do in their closet.

Nonetheless, christians should help them in prayer and supplications because to whom much is given much is expected. moreover, these pastors (the true ones among them) are faced with a lot of temptations and trials. every true christians must therefore ensure he/she prays for them at all times.
Re: First Seven (7) Best Nigerian Men Of God Starting 4rm D Best. by OmoPastor(m): 5:18pm On Apr 08, 2012
@ op

relevance of post = zero
Re: First Seven (7) Best Nigerian Men Of God Starting 4rm D Best. by lagerwhenindoubt(m): 12:29pm On Apr 09, 2012
OmoPastor: @ op

relevance of post = zero

Good Point there - Glorifying MEN as always is a past-time for closet sinners grin
Re: First Seven (7) Best Nigerian Men Of God Starting 4rm D Best. by okazuu(m): 12:47pm On Apr 09, 2012
tos4u: Pls you can form ur best pastors and let us pull opinino 2gether and who generally make the 1st position most. Then tht w b d best man of God in nigeria. My list :
2. Prophet T.B joshua
3. Pastor Olukoya - Mfm
4. Prophet S.K Abiara
5. Pastor W.F. Kumuyi
7. Rev/Pastor umah ukpai
pastor David Ibiyeomie
Re: First Seven (7) Best Nigerian Men Of God Starting 4rm D Best. by okazuu(m): 12:48pm On Apr 09, 2012
2. Prophet T.B joshua
3. Pastor Olukoya - Mfm
4. Prophet S.K Abiara
5. Pastor W.F. Kumuyi
7. Rev/Pastor umah ukpai
pastor David Ibiyeomie of salvation ministries need 2 b among if u re in ph worship with him or online at www.salvationministrieshs.org and see wat i mean 5 aweson services every sunday n 2 services on thursday and ur life wil never remain dsame
Re: First Seven (7) Best Nigerian Men Of God Starting 4rm D Best. by IYEN2015(m): 11:48am On Nov 01, 2015
God know the best
Re: First Seven (7) Best Nigerian Men Of God Starting 4rm D Best. by HCpaul(m): 11:53am On Nov 01, 2015
tos4u:
Pls you can form ur best pastors and let us pull opinino 2gether and who generally make the 1st position most. Then tht w b d best man of God in nigeria. My list :
2. Prophet T.B joshua
3. Pastor Olukoya - Mfm
4. Prophet S.K Abiara
5. Pastor W.F. Kumuyi
7. Rev/Pastor umah ukpai

Please kindly exclude prophet TB Joshua from the list. His calling is different and he is also a prophet.

You can rate them but only God can read spirituality and the heart.

That is carnal.
Re: First Seven (7) Best Nigerian Men Of God Starting 4rm D Best. by Nobody: 12:20pm On Nov 01, 2015
tos4u:
2. Prophet T.B joshua
3. Pastor Olukoya - Mfm
4. Prophet S.K Abiara
5. Pastor W.F. Kumuyi
7. Rev/Pastor umah ukpai

Op, have you ever read 2 Cor 10:12 before? This your post I can say from the scriptures did not originate from the Holy Spirit but out of your carnal desire to glorify and compare men.

Same goes for all those who believe there is an acceptable ground for RATING men. It is demonic and unscriptural.
Re: First Seven (7) Best Nigerian Men Of God Starting 4rm D Best. by ikorodureporta: 2:53pm On Nov 01, 2015
tos4u:
2. Prophet T.B joshua
3. Pastor Olukoya - Mfm
4. Prophet S.K Abiara
5. Pastor W.F. Kumuyi
7. Rev/Pastor umah ukpai

d list is incomplete joor....why dnt u add HisRoyaHighness,Rev.Dr.King undecided

(1) (Reply)

The Apostolic Church Nigeria Releases 2016 Motto / Chris Okotie Celebrates His 58th Birthday Today / In Whose Name Do Atheist Swear In Court?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.