Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,099 members, 7,807,295 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 11:59 AM

What Are The Process Of Buying A Used Car In 9ija? - Car Talk - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / What Are The Process Of Buying A Used Car In 9ija? (993 Views)

Carpet Grass Car In Akure That Has Got Everyone Talking: (photos) / 5 Reasons Why Buying A Used Car (tokunbo) Is Great / Dangers Of Buying Vehicles From Cotonou (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

What Are The Process Of Buying A Used Car In 9ija? by Observer1: 7:12am On Apr 08, 2012
pls educate us in the issues of buying a second hand car in nigeria.

change of ownership=what does it entail and how much does it cost?

change of old plate number is it compusory and how much does it cost?

CMR whose responsibility is it to collect it from the police station?

The custom papers is it required in old cars as well?

What else am forgetting?

Am sure every input will be well appreciated as they are many people that do not know what to ask for in terms of buying 9ija used vehicles.

Cheers.
Re: What Are The Process Of Buying A Used Car In 9ija? by deda(m): 9:05am On Apr 08, 2012
u just beat me to it. i ve been wishin to start this thread a long time. it will realy help if sommeone can give us the step by step of wot are required when buyin a naija registered car.

my question is wot if the car is tinted?
wot papers is needed from thhe seller if its either cleared from the port or land borders.

happy eeaster all
Re: What Are The Process Of Buying A Used Car In 9ija? by Observer1: 1:38pm On Apr 08, 2012
if it cleared in port,then u need the custom papers.
if tinted am sure ur local police station can issue u the permit.

(1) (Reply)

Between Corolla 94 And Corolla 98 / Brain Box / You Have Got To Help Me On This One!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.