Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,262 members, 7,780,583 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 04:55 PM

Over 20 Killed As Explosion Rocks Sadauna Crescent, Kaduna - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Over 20 Killed As Explosion Rocks Sadauna Crescent, Kaduna (23413 Views)

BREAKING: Five Feared Killed As Explosion Rocks Port Harcourt / Gunmen Hijack Election Results From Sadauna LG in Taraba / APC Youth Leader Loses Palm As Explosion Rocks Benue (PHOTO) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Over 20 Killed As Explosion Rocks Sadauna Crescent, Kaduna by idmanzik: 9:15am On Apr 08, 2012
My dad and sister resides in Kaduna. They just called to say an explosion has rocked the city of Kaduna. He said the explosion happened around Fina White House Hotel in Junction Road.
Re: Over 20 Killed As Explosion Rocks Sadauna Crescent, Kaduna by jmaine: 9:50am On Apr 08, 2012
Na wao . . . .
Re: Over 20 Killed As Explosion Rocks Sadauna Crescent, Kaduna by master2(m): 9:56am On Apr 08, 2012
Its true n there are casualty.
Re: Over 20 Killed As Explosion Rocks Sadauna Crescent, Kaduna by Afam4eva(m): 9:59am On Apr 08, 2012
Not again.
Re: Over 20 Killed As Explosion Rocks Sadauna Crescent, Kaduna by shidaa: 10:01am On Apr 08, 2012
lord help us in this country

1 Like

Re: Over 20 Killed As Explosion Rocks Sadauna Crescent, Kaduna by mukina2: 10:07am On Apr 08, 2012
Re: Over 20 Killed As Explosion Rocks Sadauna Crescent, Kaduna by horlabiyi(m): 10:08am On Apr 08, 2012
Only God can help this nation.
Re: Over 20 Killed As Explosion Rocks Sadauna Crescent, Kaduna by pcmadu(m): 10:09am On Apr 08, 2012
May God help us... I knw that place very well. The evil works of the devil shall not prevail.
Re: Over 20 Killed As Explosion Rocks Sadauna Crescent, Kaduna by Dsage1: 10:12am On Apr 08, 2012
Not new anymore.
Re: Over 20 Killed As Explosion Rocks Sadauna Crescent, Kaduna by Nobody: 10:13am On Apr 08, 2012
Of course. In nigeria, we celebrate with a b@ng!

1 Like

Re: Over 20 Killed As Explosion Rocks Sadauna Crescent, Kaduna by naffysa(f): 10:15am On Apr 08, 2012
God help us in this country.
Re: Over 20 Killed As Explosion Rocks Sadauna Crescent, Kaduna by tiarabubu: 10:18am On Apr 08, 2012
confirmed. bomb blast hit kd. though my sources are not stating this much casualty.
@ poster, a link will be appreciated.
Re: Over 20 Killed As Explosion Rocks Sadauna Crescent, Kaduna by chidike(m): 10:18am On Apr 08, 2012
i'm in kaduna as well, the explosion happened near Assemblies of God church. Its really sad that these islamic extremists won't allow us enjoy our celebrations, but they enjoy their sallah unharmed. i hope someone retaliates.
Here's how its been reported by daily times:

A large explosion, suspected to be bomb blast,
rocked an area near the All Nation Christ
Assembly church in Kaduna on Easter Sunday
morning.
Kaduna state police spokesman Aminu Lawan,
confirmed the incident but was unsure if there
were causalities.
Residents in the area said the explosion shook the
foundation of buildings around the area, adding
that the site had been cordoned off, but he said
he could see damage to a church and cars.
Both the United Kingdom and the United States
had earlier warned that violence was possible this
Easter weekend.

Link: http://dailytimes.com.ng/article/explosion-near-church-kaduna#.T4FT3jjfXpk.twitter
Re: Over 20 Killed As Explosion Rocks Sadauna Crescent, Kaduna by nex(m): 10:19am On Apr 08, 2012
A bomb blast has been reported in Nigeria's North Central state of Kaduna as citizens attend Church in celebration of Easter. Though details of the incident are still sketchy, the location is the Sardauna Crescent around the Ahmadu Bello Stadium. So far, deaths recorded are upwards of twenty people, and several others injured.

Kaduna is the state of the Vice President of Nigeria, and has seen more than its fair share of violence in recent time. The President of Nigeria, Goodluck Jonathan, as announced by his media assistant, Dr. Reuben Abati, is currently taking a week-long break from his usual work routine, even as the security situation in the country continues to devolve to total anarchy.

http://verdantchronicles.com/index.php?option=com_content&view=article&id=2374:breaking-news-bomb-blast-in-kaduna-on-easter-sunday-more-than-20&catid=99:breaking-news&Itemid=474

1 Like

Re: Over 20 Killed As Explosion Rocks Sadauna Crescent, Kaduna by DaLover(m): 10:20am On Apr 08, 2012
So unfortunate, this is just one step closer to the anointed year of 2015

1 Like

Re: Over 20 Killed As Explosion Rocks Sadauna Crescent, Kaduna by lanre80(m): 10:24am On Apr 08, 2012
i am in kad presently & i have visited d crime scene, how pathetic. I saw human body parts in pieces scattered on the ground. It happened on saudana crescent by junction road. Eye witnesses say the vehicle carryiny d explovises did not get to it's destination but exploded on the road.
Re: Over 20 Killed As Explosion Rocks Sadauna Crescent, Kaduna by Bliss4Lyfe(f): 10:29am On Apr 08, 2012
Sovereign National Conference should be held and Nigeria should be split up. It is time for BOKO HARAM to have their Islamic Republic. The West can have their own Republic, Southsouth Republic, Biafra East Republic and Middlebelt Republic. That is the best solution i can envisage.

3 Likes

Re: Over 20 Killed As Explosion Rocks Sadauna Crescent, Kaduna by femzy(m): 10:32am On Apr 08, 2012
moneylover4: rest in booty piece

[size=13pt]Do you have any brains at all[/size]
embarassed
Re: Over 20 Killed As Explosion Rocks Sadauna Crescent, Kaduna by Bliss4Lyfe(f): 10:34am On Apr 08, 2012
SAD.
Re: Over 20 Killed As Explosion Rocks Sadauna Crescent, Kaduna by Nobody: 10:38am On Apr 08, 2012
Has it not fizzled out yet?? sad sad cry
Re: Over 20 Killed As Explosion Rocks Sadauna Crescent, Kaduna by Phonon: 10:38am On Apr 08, 2012
So,how does this relate to the topic of this thread?I needed to "ASSk"?:-D
moneylover4: rest in booty piece
Re: Over 20 Killed As Explosion Rocks Sadauna Crescent, Kaduna by rekeson: 10:45am On Apr 08, 2012
moneylover4: this picture of a naked woman related to this topic because it will help the male who lost their love ones to get hard and then, can perform in bed with their woman and daughter...am just helping thats all

How old are u?
Re: Over 20 Killed As Explosion Rocks Sadauna Crescent, Kaduna by femzy(m): 10:46am On Apr 08, 2012
moneylover4: this picture of a naked woman related to this topic because it will help the male who lost their love ones to get hard and then, can perform in bed with their woman and daughter...am just helping thats all
[size=13pt]And that's how to help for lost souls. You must be stark insane!!![/size]
Re: Over 20 Killed As Explosion Rocks Sadauna Crescent, Kaduna by Ideasroole: 10:53am On Apr 08, 2012
Dastardly and inhumane acts like this one too many, I think, should call to question the true existence of God and the genuineness of organised religion to humanity. However, may the souls of the departed rest in peace.
Re: Over 20 Killed As Explosion Rocks Sadauna Crescent, Kaduna by Nobody: 10:53am On Apr 08, 2012
Re: Over 20 Killed As Explosion Rocks Sadauna Crescent, Kaduna by MrMurdah: 10:55am On Apr 08, 2012
@ Money Lover I don't know if it is you or those Boko Bastards that should be in pole position on the high way to Hell.

People like you in foremost countries like the USA are studied.

And removed from sane society.

It is so obvious you are a callous, semi-insane, sexiopath.

What a f..king sick weasel.
Re: Over 20 Killed As Explosion Rocks Sadauna Crescent, Kaduna by ElKels(m): 10:56am On Apr 08, 2012
We heading for nothing but doom!!! There will never be peace tiLl we split up! @ least boko haram ain't Christians
Re: Over 20 Killed As Explosion Rocks Sadauna Crescent, Kaduna by HisMajesty1(m): 10:57am On Apr 08, 2012
@Moneylover..... U're a very big fool, what kinda sick fellow are u?.... U must be a product of a cross bred male Orangutan and a female Chimpazee..... See what u're posting on a thread like this.... Mentally demented fellow. May one of ur family members be bomb to death and ur fada see those ur pix so he gets hard to bleep ur sis... Animal!

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

2019: You Will Return To Your Homosexual Cows Says Reno Omokri To Buhari / Jonathan Approved N1.45b Legal Fee, BPE Tells EFCC / 2019 Senate: Tough Battles Ahead For Okorocha, Yari and 8 other 2nd Term Govs

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.