Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,634 members, 7,801,828 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 01:02 AM

Mass Oil & Gas Employment In Nigeria & Abroad - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Mass Oil & Gas Employment In Nigeria & Abroad (2592 Views)

Academic Representatives Needed For Immediate Employment In All 36 States / Sterling Bank Aptitude Test Records Mass Failure / Mass Recruitment: Federal University Of Petroleum Resources (fupre), Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Mass Oil & Gas Employment In Nigeria & Abroad by nessitech: 9:27pm On Apr 08, 2012
OIL AND GAS MASSIVE RECRUITMENT IN NIGERIA AND ABROAD go to www.skytelsms.com to see positions and how to apply
Re: Mass Oil & Gas Employment In Nigeria & Abroad by olowut: 11:31pm On Apr 08, 2012
Bros, You want to help UNEMPLOYED pple, and you re asking for their monies. If they dont get the work, are you returning their monies too.
Re: Mass Oil & Gas Employment In Nigeria & Abroad by nessitech: 10:31am On Apr 09, 2012
u mean N1,000? IT IS NOT COMPULSORY, A a lot of applicant who get employment knows my job, if they dont get employed in a particular one they will get in another cos we keep JOBS SMS ALIVE, we spend money to go around the country to get vacancy, we pay money to get computer, we pay for internet subscription, we pay staff that make the typing, we pay for Bulk SMS PIN that we use to send Job Alerts and we even buy Fuel to get electricity, HE THAT WORK MUST EAT. PLEASE DONT BE SELFISH, INFORMATION IS POWER, YOU CAN BE IN THIS COUNTRY AND NOT BE AWARE OF LATEST VACANCIES, WE SPEND MONEY TO GET THEM AND PUBLISH IT, SO IF U DONT LIKE IT THAT WAY, YOU CAN REMAIN UNEMPLOYED OR CONTINUE WITH THE CHEAP JOBS WITH LITTLE PAY.

THANK YOU
Re: Mass Oil & Gas Employment In Nigeria & Abroad by nessitech: 10:33am On Apr 09, 2012
u mean N1,000? IT IS NOT COMPULSORY, A a lot of applicant who get employment knows my job, if they dont get employed in a particular one they will get in another cos we keep JOBS SMS ALIVE, we spend money to go around the country to get vacancy, we pay money to get computer, we pay for internet subscription, we pay staff that make the typing, we pay for Bulk SMS PIN that we use to send Job Alerts and we even buy Fuel to get electricity, HE THAT WORK MUST EAT. PLEASE DONT BE SELFISH, INFORMATION IS POWER, YOU CAN BE IN THIS COUNTRY AND NOT BE AWARE OF LATEST VACANCIES, WE SPEND MONEY TO GET THEM AND PUBLISH IT, SO IF U DONT LIKE IT THAT WAY, YOU CAN REMAIN UNEMPLOYED OR CONTINUE WITH THE CHEAP JOBS WITH LITTLE PAY.

EVEN IN FREE TOWN, NOTHING IS FREE

THANK YOU
Re: Mass Oil & Gas Employment In Nigeria & Abroad by water4qb: 11:35am On Apr 09, 2012
mr nessitech,
You can't be a marketer in any way. He ask you a question, you should have answered him in a more diplomatic way. He may even be convinced and bring in pple to check your website.
Pls don't be so harsh on pple...U should expect questns like this becos you know how naija is....just handle it with smiles.
I will check the jobs now.
Re: Mass Oil & Gas Employment In Nigeria & Abroad by olowut: 12:27pm On Apr 09, 2012
Mr. Nessitech, No hard feelings. Take it easy.
Re: Mass Oil & Gas Employment In Nigeria & Abroad by nessitech: 12:29pm On Apr 09, 2012
JENTLE MAN, I TENDER APOLOGIES, IT WAS HARSH ANYWAY, ITS BECAUSE PEOPLE DONT LIKE TRUTH, PEOPLE PAY COOL N50,000-N100,000 BUT still they cant get it. But mine I am charging for my effort, Just Like Guardian sell their Tuesday paper, and If buyer cant get a job through it, Guardian cant be ask to refund their pay, but mine I got my first Job through Guardian publications.

Pls do understand, I dont mean to offend anybody.
Re: Mass Oil & Gas Employment In Nigeria & Abroad by nessitech: 1:05pm On Apr 09, 2012
OK, THANKS
Re: Mass Oil & Gas Employment In Nigeria & Abroad by prince123(m): 3:25pm On Apr 09, 2012
Scam pls run for your life.......
Re: Mass Oil & Gas Employment In Nigeria & Abroad by nessitech: 3:43pm On Apr 09, 2012
PLS, PLS, PLS, not a scam, when you get the company you will know its real, I have 3 candidates that have already travel to Quarter with their families sponsored, how much are u paying for the SCAM? PLS, ITS NOT COMPULSORY, If you dont like it dont discourage others, you can pay for sms credit then I will text u application details
Re: Mass Oil & Gas Employment In Nigeria & Abroad by nessitech: 4:30pm On Apr 09, 2012
mr. prince do u mind reversing ur comment?
Re: Mass Oil & Gas Employment In Nigeria & Abroad by Mocreations(f): 4:34pm On Apr 09, 2012
@ op. Informatiom about this particular job vacancy is given out free in another job search website. Why do you have to use something as free as this to make money from people. I'm not spoiling market for you o, but nairalanders, i have applied to this company and have gotten their questionaire for the application parol. So what on earth is the op demanding a N1000 for? Op pls respond before i give out the free details of this vacancy.
Re: Mass Oil & Gas Employment In Nigeria & Abroad by oyunoyun: 6:45pm On Apr 09, 2012
I feel like preaching, but let me type,

paying N1000 or any amount to agent is not automatic job most of the time so why wasting
your money

The problem here is that CANDIDATE DONT HAVE WHAT EMPLOYER WANTS AND NOT HAVING ACCESS TO VARIOUS SOURCES OF INFORMATION- this is what candidate for is paying for

whatever it will cost, you go and get experience that is what the employer wants as far as Nigeria is concern, even if it will take you to be a servant somehwere for now but at the end employer will look for you instead of paying useless money to hungry agent for job
I heard of guy (-ex) in UNilag in 300 level (maths) that does stuf in software, banks and organisation are looking for him without certificate

Now, let us start,

(a) how do I get what employer want?

(b) what are the various sources of job info?

answer : next post
Re: Mass Oil & Gas Employment In Nigeria & Abroad by oyunoyun: 6:46pm On Apr 09, 2012
(a)
- adjust your CV professionally to what the advertisement says or what the employer is looking for or what you know about the job position ( every job or job postion is not the same, so why sending the same set of Cv to all job adverts

- immediately go and know or learn or rehearse the advert says (in theory and in pratical)

- before graduating fromschool, make sure you get the best result e.g 2.1 or 1.1

- compliment weak result with experience or/and with trainning & obtain professional
certification e.g, ccna, pmp, prince, ican etc because no gain without pain and the higher the pain, the higher the gain

-pray to God for favour everywhere, anywher, anytime, anyhow, just like ny collegue in office, he is man u fan, he knows much about football, he has no exeprience, fortunately for him, they dicuss football in d interview and he got the job

- get the right information ( from friends that have passquestions, IEC material i.e cd and the books) about test and interview, prepare for it and pass it and you will get the job without pay a kobo
- finally, be patient, be staedfast, the dreamed job will come
Re: Mass Oil & Gas Employment In Nigeria & Abroad by oyunoyun: 6:47pm On Apr 09, 2012
answer

(b) source of job info
- public e.g news paper,,jobsite-nairaland,naijahotjobs,jobpunch,gnt, dealfisn and others, here competion is high

- private e.g internal person, friends, friend of friend, relative, not keeping quiet when you meet important people, boldness, go everywher with a copy of cv, etc, here competition is low and percentage of job guarantee is high
Re: Mass Oil & Gas Employment In Nigeria & Abroad by nessitech: 12:00pm On Apr 10, 2012
mr mo creation, if truely u have applied for this job, why did u keep quiet and apply alone and not tell nairaland forum? we run a SMS JOB ALERT BUSINESS, we register, host, and Buy SMS pin all with money, and we charge so we can keep it running. How much do u spend everyday on cybercafe or ur personal Modem to get access to internet everyday? But we spare u the whole lots of money, time, effort to deliver this Latest Job Information to applicant day or night to their Mobile Phone with a token of N500. applicant subscribe with a token and they get job, best of all we advice people on the type of job they should apply or not, and we give professional CV advice.

Moreso, no nigerian will get a job and come back to say thank you, we do not demand for any cut of your salary, so u pay us for our service ok, (Optional) u can give ur details if u desire but yours is not like mine, because if e no be Panadol e no fit be like Panadol.

(1) (Reply)

Is There Any Federal Government Work Presently Recruiting? / My Boss Is Gving Me The Silent Treatment, What Should I Do? / Interviews Confession By A Former Recruiter: 5 THINGS TO AVOID

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.