Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,277 members, 7,807,932 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 11:01 PM

Fearless ACN Hits Back At Jonathan, Warns South South Ethnic Jingoists - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Fearless ACN Hits Back At Jonathan, Warns South South Ethnic Jingoists (14949 Views)

Governorship Polls: Jonathan Warns Against Intimidation Of Nigerians / President Jonathan Warns Nigerians To Expect More Soldiers During 2015 Elections / Jonathan Warns Bisi Akande To Respect His Age, (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Fearless ACN Hits Back At Jonathan, Warns South South Ethnic Jingoists by DeLaRue: 1:57am On Apr 09, 2012
http://www.punchng.com/news/dont-hide-church-gift-under-religion-ethnicity-acn

ACN:

- Restates Call for National Assembly to investigate Jonathan
- Maintains he acted illegally over 'church gift'
- Calls him the most divisive Nigerian President ever
- Dismisses South South Ethnic Jingoists to stop running around defending Jonathan over all and every issue
- Berates certain Christian religious leaders for hiding under religion to turn a blind eye to a serious public issue.

This is hot stuff. Pulling no punches in hitting christian religious leaders raises the stakes in this matter. ACN feeling super confident and fearless?

I think the longer this issue rumbles, the more damaging it would be for Jonathan's little credibility in diplomatic/international circles. No one in a serious democracy that has read about this news over the past few days will fail to ascribe corruption to the President's action, though it's fair to say majority of the domestic audience in Nigeria seem to think because a church is involved, it should be overlooked.

Only mistake ACN made was to immediately call for impeachment. That distracted from the real issue. But from what I gather from the latest press release see, they are now cleverly and slowly substituting calls for National Assembly 'investigation' for 'impeachment.' That's better, even though we all know such investigation will not happen...not with the corrupt majority there.

3 Likes

Re: Fearless ACN Hits Back At Jonathan, Warns South South Ethnic Jingoists by Callotti: 3:38am On Apr 09, 2012
Dem don come again o!
SS nor be SE o!
SS nor dey cry "divide Nigeris"!!!
Not when presidency don smell dem nose.
Only those wey nefa chop presidency dey shout to divide MEAT!!!
Because of Hunger!!!! cheesy
Re: Fearless ACN Hits Back At Jonathan, Warns South South Ethnic Jingoists by ektbear: 3:57am On Apr 09, 2012
good
Re: Fearless ACN Hits Back At Jonathan, Warns South South Ethnic Jingoists by Beaf: 4:52am On Apr 09, 2012
Crap.

Let them table a motion on the floor of the house when they are ready. This is just like mama Osaro and iya Bimbo talking shiit while selling fish.
Doesn't ACN have the balls to back up their rumour with action? We are damn tired of their empty noisemaking, shakara and ra re.
Re: Fearless ACN Hits Back At Jonathan, Warns South South Ethnic Jingoists by Nobody: 5:59am On Apr 09, 2012
Ethnic jingois indeed.

Did GEJ's muppets actually called ACN a Yoruba party? Already gearing up for 2015, are we?

Shameless people.

1 Like

Re: Fearless ACN Hits Back At Jonathan, Warns South South Ethnic Jingoists by dayokanu(m): 7:02am On Apr 09, 2012
Beaf: Crap.

Let them table a motion on the floor of the house when they are ready. This is just like mama Osaro and iya Bimbo talking shiit while selling fish.
Doesn't ACN have the balls to back up their rumour with action? We are damn tired of their empty noisemaking, shakara and ra re.

Selling fish?

Drunk Fisherman , Why cant some ppl think beyond cheap burukutu and fish?
Re: Fearless ACN Hits Back At Jonathan, Warns South South Ethnic Jingoists by Seunn11: 8:04am On Apr 09, 2012
e-jaw are aslo jews...jewish fishermen. That is why they take religion very seriously.of course ogogoro too. In another thread the bufoons are asking for who own Lagos. I thought within me " would they have that effontry to ask for ownership of sokoto, kaduna, maiduguri, or kano". These guys are unsuccessful. Only claiming what is under the ground. How many medical doctors, engineers, lawyers, accountants, scientists, statemen, philosophers, literary icons, spiritual leaders, sportmen, musicians, notable soldiers, inventors, professors, architects etc have they produced? Only kidnappers, oil bunkerers, assassins, etc they are producing. Mchew!

2 Likes

Re: Fearless ACN Hits Back At Jonathan, Warns South South Ethnic Jingoists by Ogbonaikenna(m): 8:20am On Apr 09, 2012
I said it. Yes i know the yorubas very well. They are back stabbers, betrayers. They can never be trusted to align with the south south or south east. They are the one still holding the various groups in this country from attaining their full potential. They are the parasite not the north. Smelling tribe.

2 Likes

Re: Fearless ACN Hits Back At Jonathan, Warns South South Ethnic Jingoists by Nobody: 8:21am On Apr 09, 2012
These ethnic Jingoist are slowly eroding any measure of credibility left for this man. Everyday they further isolate him from the mainstream Nigeria by defending him over little issues that many official mouthpieces are paid to do. I wonder who they will turn to or who they will beg in 2015 if at all that man signify any interest to run again. Politics is primarily a game of numbers and we know who owns those numbers either crookedly or not.
Re: Fearless ACN Hits Back At Jonathan, Warns South South Ethnic Jingoists by hakanai(m): 8:23am On Apr 09, 2012
ACN should just table it on the floor or court!For me ACN,if true what happened really did occur then stand for the truth.While that maybe true they should use the proper quarters and avoid this media battle with xtian Ijaw PDP.I see a media battle brewing between the ACN and Xtian Ijaw PDP. undecided undecided
Re: Fearless ACN Hits Back At Jonathan, Warns South South Ethnic Jingoists by Nobody: 8:24am On Apr 09, 2012
Ogbonaikenna: I said it. Yes i know the yorubas very well. They are back stabbers, betrayers. They can never be trusted to align with the south south or south east. They are the one still holding the various groups in this country from attaining their full potential. They are the parasite not the north. Smelling tribe.

Why blaming us for your timidity. Did you declare your BIAFRA REPUBLIC and we stop you. Are we that so much important in your scheme of plan?
Re: Fearless ACN Hits Back At Jonathan, Warns South South Ethnic Jingoists by Beaf: 8:25am On Apr 09, 2012
ilugunboy: These ethnic Jingoist are slowly eroding any measure of credibility left for this man. Everyday they further isolate him from the mainstream Nigeria by defending him over little issues that many official mouthpieces are paid to do. I wonder who they will turn to or who they will beg in 2015 if at all that man signify any interest to run again. Politics is primarily a game of numbers and we know who owns those numbers either crookedly or not.

Mr owner of numbers! You are scientific evidence of alomo bitters in action!

1 Like

Re: Fearless ACN Hits Back At Jonathan, Warns South South Ethnic Jingoists by Nobody: 8:27am On Apr 09, 2012
Beaf:

Scientific evidence of alomo bitters in action!

Duh?? Trust me no one take you serious on this forum anymore. Pathetic!
Re: Fearless ACN Hits Back At Jonathan, Warns South South Ethnic Jingoists by Beaf: 8:28am On Apr 09, 2012
ilugunboy:

Duh?? Trust me no one take you serious on this forum anymore. Pathetic!

Abeg, show us numbers jare! Ode!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fearless ACN Hits Back At Jonathan, Warns South South Ethnic Jingoists by hakanai(m): 8:30am On Apr 09, 2012
Beaf:

Abeg, show us numbers jare! Ode!

ilugunboy:

Why blaming us for your timidity. Did you declare your BIAFRA REPUBLIC and we stop you. Are we that so much important in your scheme of plan?

^^^^Beaf to the rescue!! grin grin grin grin grin cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: Fearless ACN Hits Back At Jonathan, Warns South South Ethnic Jingoists by Nobody: 8:30am On Apr 09, 2012
Show you numbers?? You are smoking highly calibrated weeds too strong for your urine filled skull that you termed brain.
Re: Fearless ACN Hits Back At Jonathan, Warns South South Ethnic Jingoists by Beaf: 8:38am On Apr 09, 2012
ilugunboy: Show you numbers?? You are smoking highly calibrated weeds too strong for your urine filled skull that you termed brain.

Kpuho! Kpuho!! Kpuho!!! We don de fia!
Ilugunboy, his 43 wives and 107 pikins wanna show us numbers!

No be small tin o! grin grin grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Fearless ACN Hits Back At Jonathan, Warns South South Ethnic Jingoists by Nobody: 8:45am On Apr 09, 2012
grin grin grin you and your people will come again come 2015...atun wa ni oro yin. On this same forum, you Beaf running mouth now was Everywhere prostrating on behalf of your brother. Enjoy the spoil while it last. Olodo!
Re: Fearless ACN Hits Back At Jonathan, Warns South South Ethnic Jingoists by Beaf: 8:56am On Apr 09, 2012
ilugunboy: grin grin grin you and your people will come again come 2015...atun wa ni oro yin. On this same forum, you Beaf running mouth now was Everywhere prostrating on behalf of your brother. Enjoy the spoil while it last. Olodo!

The only trick ACN has is to call on "numbers!" All hail fascism!
You are just as primitive as anybody you blame for bringing in an ethnic dimension.

...But bros, did you brush your teeth with sepe this morning? You be God? Numbers ke!

Comedy!

Re: Fearless ACN Hits Back At Jonathan, Warns South South Ethnic Jingoists by Nobody: 9:27am On Apr 09, 2012
^^^^^^ go ahead and read again what you wrote up there. Did you actually wrote that or I should assume you are suffering from early morning mental imbalance?.
Your life is so fixated on fish and ogogoro....can't you view life out of such micro prism? Eleleya!
Re: Fearless ACN Hits Back At Jonathan, Warns South South Ethnic Jingoists by Beaf: 9:30am On Apr 09, 2012
ilugunboy: ^^^^^^ go ahead and read again what you wrote up there. Did you actually wrote that or I should assume you are suffering from early morning mental imbalance?.
You life is so fixated on fish and ogogoro....can't you view life out of such micro prism? Eleleya!

Ogbeni! Na your numbers be dis? You are still wobbling and staggering after too much sepe!
Any NURTW action today?
Pesin go wound o!

www.nairaland.com/attachments/180447_ROTFLMAO_gif3d0c775232c7f27cf80592785b9635b6
Re: Fearless ACN Hits Back At Jonathan, Warns South South Ethnic Jingoists by Gbawe: 10:12am On Apr 09, 2012
ilugunboy: These ethnic Jingoist are slowly eroding any measure of credibility left for this man. Everyday they further isolate him from the mainstream Nigeria by defending him over little issues that many official mouthpieces are paid to do. I wonder who they will turn to or who they will beg in 2015 if at all that man signify any interest to run again. Politics is primarily a game of numbers and we know who owns those numbers either crookedly or not.

Indeed. In fact the GEJ Presidency has destroyed the myth that so-called minority groups are meek, humble and intrinsically equitable Nigerians. The whole Country can now see the extent of the clannishess of these folks. It is nauseating to witness much like watching a racist airing his offensive tirade in Times Square. Those things, surely, will disturb the sensibility of balanced folks.

Without a doubt, GEJ tacitly endorses all that is going on because he sees himself as an Ijaw President. Some forget that power is transient. The antics of GEJ, Asari-Dokubo, Edwin Clark et al shows what these men harbour in their heart even as they previously and surreptitiously hid under the "victim" and "marginalised" tag.

All we get these days is nauseating "na our oil" noise and the ungracious, ignorant and regrettable categorisation of others as "parasites". We then have senseless talk of "SW and North trying to topple our brother" as if GEJ is President of Ijawland. Asari-Dokubi , in his idiocy,then announced that "Yorubas want to execute AL Mustafa to ridicule GEJ". Senselessly, they tell us "GEJ must spend 8 years in Aso Rock" as if performance matter nought. Absolute pettiness, clannish sabre-rattling, needless bellicosity against other ethnic groups, total lack of grace and complete dearth of political sophistication is all we get from certain regions lately.

Some folks seem blissfully indifferent to the notion of how current occurences will form part of the history some will rely on tomorrow to make judgements. ACN are totally correct in the sense that some region have displayed nothing but clannishness since GEJ , a very divisive individual, became President. Their repugnant clannnishness grows more bold, senseless, more paranoid and more callous daily encouraged , no doubt, by a President who does not have the innate sophistication, exposure or intelligence to view himself as more than a MEND and Ijaw President. Surely they must know something we all dont (perhaps plans for an Ijaw republic consequent upon Nigeria's 'break-up') because I cannot see any sense in making so many political enemies needlessly and acting as if others don't matter.

I thank God that folks like the author of the article below, from the SE, still exist in Nigeria. They see what GEJ and his "petty" followers are oblivious to .

http://ekekeee.com/occupy-nigeria-and-the-pettiness-of-south-south-leaders-by-c-c-ekeke/

C. Ekeke
Occupy-Nigeria And The Pettiness Of South South Leaders -By C. C. Ekeke
ARTICLES, EVERYDAY HEROES | C.C EKEKE | JANUARY 13, 2012 AT 6:20 PM
A few days ago, I got a call from a senior friend who is resident in the UK (I’m sure he’s reading this). My friend pressed upon me the need to understand what I have unwittingly given myself to; being part of a desperate plot to pull the rug off the feet of “our brother” Goodluck Jonathan who is the president of Nigeria. He tried to make me see the importance of understanding the fact that the current wave of street eruptions was birthed by sustained media propaganda from the North and South-West. He begged that I desist from giving my voice to the call that the onslaught on Nigerians by Dr. Jonathan – christened subsidy withdrawal – be retreated. In his analysis, the subsidy withdrawal was in the best interest of the South-South and South East.

I left that discussion angrier than I was with the government. I saw a dangerous twist the subsidy removal conflict was being made to take and got more stirred in the spirit to go all out in my insistence that the decision to inflict unwarranted hardship on the already impoverished Nigerians be reversed immediately.

That call came two days before Nigerian dailies got flooded with advertorials from various groups – some with faces, others without, but all mostly from the Niger Delta – seriously in pursuit of painting the current massive movement in ethniccolours. At the forefront of this ethnic coloration of a popular national movement is Chief Edwin Clarke, the elder from the Ijaw nation who has refused to accept that Goodluck Jonathan’s immediate constituency shifted – the moment he was elected president – from Ijaw and Niger-Delta to the entire Nigerian space. We have heard threats of how we’ll be made to “see the Ijaw man” if anything touches “their son”. In one of their advertorials, they travelled down memory lane, excavating the prices and percentage increases in the pump prices of PMS under previous administrations. For these promoters of ethnic presidency and policy-making, the only reason they are in support of this government’s callous decision to increase fuel prices by over 115% on New Year Day is that the head of the government is their son. That, we must honestly admit, is the pettiest a people can get in a national issue as sensitive as this.

[b]The South-South leaders (and we must agree here that it isn’t all the leaders from that region who are proponents of the theories from Pa Edwin Clarke’s school of thought), and their South East counterparts, are playing a dangerous card here. They grossly misread the mood, anger and frustrations in the land. They, unfortunately, still live in the eighties while the bulk of the drivers of– and participants in –the Occupy-Nigeria protests live in the present, and think like people living therein.
We must remind the ethnic warlords that we are in 2012, a year in the 21st century, the century in which information dissemination has left the grip of governments and mainstream media. In this century, social media has been exerting enormous influence on how information is shared. Sitting behind his laptop, a blogger can change the way thousands of people reason. With his Twitter or Facebook account, a social media operator can influence the perception of millions of people on a particular subject. The crowds in Ojota, Lagos, for instance, kept ballooning by the day, in a manner never witnessed before. While the sensitizations were going on in the last months of 2011, the major concern of the planners was sustainability. Yet what we have seen in the last five days shows clearly that these protests are self-sustaining, and have the ingredients to keep them in accelerating momentum until the demands are met.The people we have seen on the streets and at the various rally venues did not get there because of their dislike for the person of the president. In fact many of them campaigned and voted for him in the Presidential elections, yet they saw the necessity of seizing a rare opportunity, thrown at them by the President and his Cabinet, to change the course of governance in Nigeria.[/b]

It is not about fuel subsidy, almost every young person participating in, or supporting, the protests will tell you. It is about daring to stand up to an establishment with a long history of oppression, corruption, profligacy and utter disregard for the dignity of the powerless; the governed. The removal of fuel subsidy, seen by many as ill-timed and a battle directed at the wrong targets, was just the tipping point. The Occupy-Nigeria movement is way beyond the fight for the reversal of pump price of fuel. And this is where the South-South defenders of President Goodluck Jonathan got it all wrong.
The argument for punishing Nigerians by the Federal Government is almost beginning to sound stale. The logic has been defeated in every public debate by even an average thinking man.
It doesn’t take any special level of intelligence to puncture their lines. The summary of government’s stand is that Nigeria can no longer sustain the culture of expending over a trillion naira annually under the guise of payment of fuel subsidy. Nigeria is going to run into financial straits if we do not stop this practice, the government says. And we have asked how come we are sustaining a culture of paying a legislator more than two times the salary of the United States president? Why should we sustain an outrageous budgetary provision of N1 billion just to feed our president and his Vice? Are we showing that we are a serious people by dolling out N6 billion to our governors as security votes when, in truth, Nigeria doesn’t operate State police? Why should we sustain over 40 ministers and over 40 Special Advisers? Does budgeting over one billion naira to build a clinic in Aso Rock portray us as a people ready to develop? Why should we tolerate corruption and just assume that we’ll develop when we declare, “let bygone be bygone?”

Still on N1.3 trillion spent on subsidy, the protesters have questions. How did the amount get to N1.3 trillion? In 2011 budget, a total of N240 billion was voted by the government for subsidizing fuel. How did it jump to N1.3 trillion? How did the list of fuel importers jump from 23 under President Yar’Adua to 70 under President Goodluck Jonathan?The simple explanation is that someone gave out importation licenses to friends, family members, cronies and business frontswithout recourse to due process, and without consideration for national interest.
The tough-guy impression being created of the President by his handlers is a mere ruse. We know how tough leaders act. We know what defines toughness. Punishing the poor in order not to lose your corrupt friends isn’t a mark of toughness; it is a sign of disrespect for the poor and the helpless. In her days as NAFDAC boss, Dora Akunyili didn’t opt for the stoppage of Nigerians from taking drugs just because some criminals made a trade of counterfeiting drugs – as a way of avoiding having to quarrel with the drug barons. Nigeria is at that point where the real tough job must be done by those who run the shop. And that tough job is the fight against corruption. The protests have conveyed this message. I hope the government stops pretending not to have understood the people’s resolve.

[b]I also hope the South-South voltrons of the President take some time to ask themselves some soul-searching questions. Has the certificate of origin from our Local-Governments become a legal tender? If I go to a filling station in Lagos and I am able to prove that I am Igbo, will I buy a litre of fuel for an amount less than what a Yoruba man or a Fulani woman will be charged? Of the N1 billion ‘their son’ has budgeted for just feeding, how many will get to Pere, Oghene or Akpos whose parents live on about $3 per day? How much of the over $1million – taken by the Federal House of Representative member from our treasury as annual earnings – gets to the majority of the Niger-Delta indigenes? In a country where the president budgets over N200million just to water the flowers in the presidential villa, should we have the level of poverty in the Niger-Delta and other parts of the country? Since the government has identified the illegal profiteers of fuel subsidy, and as one of the advertorials stated, the profiteers aren’t Niger-Deltans, why is it difficult for the government to prosecute the economic saboteurs? After all, in the spirit of brotherhood which they preach, no brother of the Niger-Deltans will be jailed in connection with the racket. So why did the president opt for a more provocative option?
Another question to the bigots: who is claiming ignorance of the relationship between Femi Otedola and President Goodluck Jonathan? Who awarded AlikoDangote, a Northerner, GCON, the second highest national award in Nigeria? Does the President see the North as his enemies? DrDahiruTafida was his campaign coordinator, remember? Does the president see the South West as his enemies? President Olusegun Obasanjo is his godfather, remember? In the basket where the golden eggs are kept, no tribe or religion is recognized. The focus is the golden egg and the goose which lays it. Events have proved this, time and again.[/b]

The Occupy-Nigeria protests have offered us the opportunity to see one subject, other than football, that fostered a strong bond of unity among Nigerians. The protests aren’t limited to any state or region. The first place we saw protesters carry coffin with which they buried “subsidy” was Benin, the capital of Edo, a South-South state. The eruptions were seen in Warri and Port Harcourt too. In Umuahia and Owerri, people protested. Last Sunday, we caught an emotional sight of Muslims in Minna, Niger State as well as Kano, in Kano State surrounding churches in protection of Christians while they worshipped. On Friday, the fifth day of the Ojota protests, the rally was suspended for Muslims to hold their Jumat prayers at the venue while Christians watched and provided them a cover. With people turning out in millions, and social media working steadily to sustain these protests, it will be dangerous for those in government to assume that the old game of religion and ethnicity will work.
It is even more dangerous for elders in the mould of Pa Edwin Clarke and his South-South colleagues to reduce these demands to the pettiness of the years of yore. As things presently stand, the President is clearly in need of honest, objective advice from elders like those in the Niger-Delta. They should extricate these eruptions from emotions and face the hard truth. The message to give the president should be concise: a new Nigeria is in the offing, and the present generation is in a hurry to see it birthed. This generation of Nigerians has risen in one voice to question the way Nigeria has been governed in the last 30 years. They have shown an uncommon determination to take back a country long lost to a tribe of rulers who haveneither conscience nor any regards for transparency and accountability. And in the looks of these millions, we haven’t seen any sign that they’ll permit a distraction from religion and tribe.
The old order has given way to something entirely new. In their next communique, this is the message we expect to hear from the Niger-Delta leaders.

Follow Chinedu Ekeke on Twitter: @ekekeee

3 Likes

Re: Fearless ACN Hits Back At Jonathan, Warns South South Ethnic Jingoists by hakanai(m): 10:36am On Apr 09, 2012
Beaf:

The only trick ACN has is to call on "numbers!" All hail fascism!
You are just as primitive as anybody you blame for bringing in an ethnic dimension.

...But bros, did you brush your teeth with sepe this morning? You be God? Numbers ke!

Comedy!

My ribbsssssss grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Fearless ACN Hits Back At Jonathan, Warns South South Ethnic Jingoists by Nobody: 10:36am On Apr 09, 2012
Deep inside any logical mind....even the hardest loyalists of GEJ, it will be hard or near impossible to fault Ekeke's write up. How I wish people can see we are fighting common enemies standing against our collective interest as a nation. But what do I know! They will rather live in the mind of an Edwin Clarke.
Re: Fearless ACN Hits Back At Jonathan, Warns South South Ethnic Jingoists by hakanai(m): 10:37am On Apr 09, 2012
Beaf:

Ogbeni! Na your numbers be dis? You are still wobbling and staggering after too much sepe!
Any NURTW action today?
Pesin go wound o!

www.nairaland.com/attachments/180447_ROTFLMAO_gif3d0c775232c7f27cf80592785b9635b6

cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy :Dchei chei beaf abi na kpomo take am gentily grin grin grin grin grin grin no kill person with laff abeg.
Re: Fearless ACN Hits Back At Jonathan, Warns South South Ethnic Jingoists by DeLaRue: 11:02am On Apr 09, 2012
I think the ACN is doing a great job in jabbing away relentlessly at the president. Hadly a month goes by now without the presidency responding furiously to one Acn allegation or the other.

The presidency rarely sets the tone or pace of debates these days. More oFten, they seem caught unawares by these Acn jabs. They get very irritated, and lash out n anger lol. For instance, last month or late Feb, they got really angry (lol) simply because Acn asked JEG to watch himself in the mirror!
Re: Fearless ACN Hits Back At Jonathan, Warns South South Ethnic Jingoists by lagerwhenindoubt(m): 11:10am On Apr 09, 2012
hmmmm
Re: Fearless ACN Hits Back At Jonathan, Warns South South Ethnic Jingoists by Ogbonaikenna(m): 11:38am On Apr 09, 2012
ilugunboy:

[quote author=ilugunboy]yes you stopped us. The last time we attempted to leave you joined forces with the north. I know you would say we attacked ore first, but the question is, why didn't the yoruba stop the federal troop from passing through ore to attack the east. You allowed them to pass ore and when we repelled them you joined them to committ genocide. Don't worry, the next war won't be fought in the south west cos the capital has been moved to abuja. All we need to do is to follow benue and move straight to the north.

1 Like

Re: Fearless ACN Hits Back At Jonathan, Warns South South Ethnic Jingoists by gidiMonsta(m): 11:45am On Apr 09, 2012
For d growth of democracy in any country, u need a very vocal opposition and ACN has provided this very well.

As for the present mess our ever fumbling presido has found himself in, what's amazing is that his 'soldier ants' such as beaf and reno have not come out to defend his actions, rather they are busy attacking those speaking out against his folly. The president should take a cue from SLS (kano donation) and handle this situation in a matured manner instead of the childish tribal gibberish his kins men are spewing all over the place.

1 Like

Re: Fearless ACN Hits Back At Jonathan, Warns South South Ethnic Jingoists by Nobody: 12:36pm On Apr 09, 2012
Ebere Jonathan is the most divisive person that has been at the helm of affairs in nigeria(i just can"t bring myself to call him president) and the ijawas (i stand to be corrected) are the laziest ethnic group in nigeria! hardwork is not measured by having oil in your land and drinking ogogoro!
Re: Fearless ACN Hits Back At Jonathan, Warns South South Ethnic Jingoists by Johndoe100(m): 2:47pm On Apr 09, 2012
@Gbawe

I really feel sorry for you. You come on this forum and pretend that this is real. What is real? That PDP has won handsomely all the elections in the last few months, including the one where the ACN candidate joined the PDP a week to the poles. Now you think that some lame people who control the SW are the opposition? To who? Are they the opposition in the south south? South east? North east? North west? North central? Everyone knows that ACN has reached it's limits as a regional muslin organisation. It is only on NL that ACN is a national opposition party. Everyone knows that they are a Yoruba gathering and that they have one thing on their minds, parasite on the ND and use the oyel money to consolidate themselvefs in power in the SW. This is why they pretend to care about what happens on the national stage.
Re: Fearless ACN Hits Back At Jonathan, Warns South South Ethnic Jingoists by Yeske2(m): 2:59pm On Apr 09, 2012
Hmmm!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Governors, Ministers Battle For Buhari Cabinet Slots / Minimum Wage: Crisis Looms In States Over Execution / Ize-Iyamu Campaigns In Wards Of Etsako East LGA (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 85
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.