Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,242 members, 7,807,819 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 07:52 PM

What Is The Latest News About Unilag Admission List - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / What Is The Latest News About Unilag Admission List (5316 Views)

See What This GUY Said About UNILAG Student With First Class / Disclaimer: False News About UNILAG GEOSCIENCE STUDENTS Being Trapped At Sango / Info About Unilag School Fees (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Is The Latest News About Unilag Admission List by Tolujoseph(m): 12:07am On Nov 05, 2007
Dear nairalanders please what is the latest news about university of lagos admission list
Re: What Is The Latest News About Unilag Admission List by trendy(f): 1:54pm On Nov 05, 2007
keep checking their website,
Re: What Is The Latest News About Unilag Admission List by holla1(m): 4:37pm On Nov 05, 2007
pls i am curious to know the lattest abut unilag addmission list too,any one with info may reply to my email address kzmadetunji@yahoo.com
Re: What Is The Latest News About Unilag Admission List by Tolujoseph(m): 3:22am On Nov 08, 2007
The latest news i learnt from the school now is that the jamb result would be divided by 8 and add it with half of the post ume result i.e Jamb result/8 +post ume result /2.

Abi na different news everyday, most schools has released their admission list is because lag has not released hers that is why there are different rumours all over. I pray they act fast so that one can know his/her fate.
Re: What Is The Latest News About Unilag Admission List by holla1(m): 9:12am On Nov 08, 2007
any way sha , i just hope whatever they do will not hinder my name from the admission list, i pray soooooooooooooooo
Re: What Is The Latest News About Unilag Admission List by lollyp1(f): 12:07pm On Nov 08, 2007
pls all u guys and ladies from lag what are your jamb,p jamb scores and what courses r u going in for.
Re: What Is The Latest News About Unilag Admission List by holla1(m): 5:58pm On Nov 08, 2007
i do have 229 as my jamb score, 57 as my post jamb score then i chose mathematics as my first choice and computer sccience as my second choice so whats happening
Re: What Is The Latest News About Unilag Admission List by generalpam: 12:55pm On Nov 26, 2007
heloo all naria user

it is really nice for me to be here with you all.listen to all every one has to say about unilag.brothers and sisters ,this admission list stuff why is it wasting lot of time .uniben just release their post ume and their admission status .every in uniben know if the are admitted or not but why unilag dey give people headache , if not that i like the school more over i am just like all of u waiting for them to realease the admisiion list i will say i regret, pls when any one get any info about unuilag come to the net and yarn us welly! welly! yoooooooo

bye naria users

(1) (Reply)

How To Pass UNILAG Post UTME With Ease And Gain Admission / I See This Around But Dont Know The Name / I Have Never See A Thing Like This Before

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.