Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,842 members, 7,806,368 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 03:28 PM

A Young Man Fighting To Keep His Destiny Alive.he Need's Your Word. - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / A Young Man Fighting To Keep His Destiny Alive.he Need's Your Word. (1908 Views)

Revelation As Shown By God To A Young Lady, Shalom David - Tattooing Is A SIN / Pastor TB Joshua As A Humble Young Man (Pictures) / Your Word For Today - Bible Verses That Inspire The Atheist/Anti-Christian (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

A Young Man Fighting To Keep His Destiny Alive.he Need's Your Word. by Nobody: 6:51pm On Apr 09, 2012
I am a 25 year old masters degreee student of engineering in a Federal university in Nigeria. I am also very talented and quite brilliant I play 4 different musical instrument's and I have found out that nothing is difficult for me to achieve as long as I lay my hand's on it. I believe God has been faithful although some of my expectation's are yet to be achieved a part of me tell's me I am where God wan2's me to be in his larger plan of achieving my destiny.
As I write this I am at cross road's. I grew up attaching so much importance to s.ex that I personally made up my mind not to taste s.ex until I was married. I have managed to keep that promise although I have gone all the way but stoped short of actual penetration. I have a lot of thing's happening to me that are wierd and confusing for example, the last time I wooed a girl was 8 year's ago but despite this all the girl's that are connected with me in some way are alway's attracted to me sexually. I have studied this trend over the year's and I know it is not normal. Last week a girl older than me whom I had seen like 5 year's ago travelled down here all the way from Lagos to see me and she ended up sleeping over although we fought for the better part of the night because I only agreed to romance and kiss but avoid penetration. She even went ahead to give me mouthaction just to make me compromise. She left in the morning and later in the evening an older friend too who was a former nysc mate came over to my place and I had to see her off to her own place and she was just touching my leg and stuff's seductively.she came to my place cos she already fixed a date for us but I stood her up so she came calling just to drive her point in. I have actually left out countless number's of girl's too who are on my neck and who are fighting me because I only agreed to romance and no s.ex.
I am passionate about the work of God and I believe I do have a ministry that God want's me to handle. I know this instinctively and have also been directly prophesied to twice once , when I requested for this sign in my mind not long after the confirmation came physically thruough a spirit filled brother while I was in school although he also emphasised that the ministry was so central to God's plan that the devil would actually strategise and drive homself hard all in a bid to terminate the project.
I really want to connect with God again as I have become so detached from him lately but I don't know how to sustain the fire . I am alway' s being stalked by almost every female I get to talk with. It is so bad that some of my friend's in my former work place and here in my present church alway's ask jokingly but with so much concern why I alway's have to fight off women and not the other way round. It's so bad that engaged women would keep staring at me at choir seat and act really nice(trust me I know it when women are fighting their emotion's and struggling to keep it in check). More disturbing are younger girl's that I would have loved to take as sister's(genuine) but you can alway's tell they've got a crush on you.
The result of this is that I am so weak spiritually and something has been disturbing me too since lask week. I was trying to evade s.ex with a long lost pal but she sat me down after requesting that i promise her whenever I commence having se.x I would make it a point of duty to sleep with her wether we were both married or not, her reason was that she earnestly just want to know what it feel's like having s.ex with me(of course I talked some sense into her head).she said my abstinence was really dangerous considering my age especially as it is almost impossible this day's to find a lady who is not s.exually active. Now she said if I end up marrying a s.exually active lady how am I going to satisfy her knowing far too well that I had never experienced penetration. Her argument was that It takes's some time for a man to learn the act of e.jac.ulatory control. I believe she made a genuine point and I am sure this is also a cause of serious tension in some home's. I really want to quit this lifestyle and get serious with the cross but this argument's keep popping up in my head and defeating my resolve. Please how do I deal with it and is her reasoning logical(please tell the truth).
Also how do I deal with the pressure for se.x from women around me it seem's the devil make's them vulnerable when they come toward's me in order to fill my hand's with enough to distract me from my destiny or am I hallucinating? Could it just be coincidence or their attitude down to my sauvity(which I doubt). Please matured christian response's are urgent'y needed thank you.
Re: A Young Man Fighting To Keep His Destiny Alive.he Need's Your Word. by God2man(m): 9:10pm On Apr 09, 2012
Flee fornication. Every sin that a man doeth is without the body: but he that committeth fornication sinneth against his own body. 1 corimthians 6:18.
What? Know ye not that your body is the temple of the holy Ghost which is in you, which ye have of God, and ye are not your own? 1 corinthians 6:19
For ye are brought with a price: therefore glorify God in your body, and in your spirit, which are God's.1 corinthians 6:20
And it came to pass after these things that his master's wife cast her eyes upon Joseph; and she said,Lie with me.
But he refused, and said unto his master's wife, Behold, my master wotteth not what is with me in the house, and he hath commited all that he hath to my hand;
There is none greater in this house than i; neither hath he kept back anything from me but thee, because thou art his wife: HOW THEN CAN I DO THIS GREAT WICKEDNESS; AND SIN AGAINST GOD?
And it came to pass, as she spake to Joseph day by day, that he hearkened not unto her, to lie by her, or to be with her.
And it came to pass about this time, that Joseph went into the house to do his business; and there was none of the men of the house there within.
And she caught him by his garment, saying, Lie with me: and he left his garment in her hand, and fled, and got him out. Genesis 39:7-12.
Ye have heard that it was said by them of old time, Thou shalt not commit adultery:
But i say unto you, That whosoever looketh on a woman to lust after her hath commited adultery with her already in his heart. Mathew 5:27-28.
My brother, life is full of choices, the choice we make everyday will turn to habit, the habit eventually form our character. Joseph had a glorious destiny, he could weigh those choices availaible for him, he made up his mind that he would not allow 5 minutes of se.x to destroy his destiny, Joseph ran away.
You seem to be playing with fire. Those girls may be satanic agent sent to hijack your star or to terminate your destiny.
There is a book by DR. D.K Olukoya, DANCERS AT THE GATE OF DEATH, if you read this book, your life will no longer remain the same, it is a revelation on youthful lust, search for it in any MFM bookshop around you, it will minister to you a lot.
Furthermore,you are a target. Why? You can play 4 different musical instrument, and you know music is highly connected to prophecy, when you begin to sing and play musical instrument to glory of God, heaven will come down, and God will begin to speak and minister to his people, so, you are an instrument in the hand of God to bring his power down, the devil will fight you, he will send his agent after you to make you fall. You need to focus your attention on the things of God, for example, memorize some scriptures, let those scriputers occupy your mind, you memorize up to 40-50 verses, learn how to store scripture into your memory, it is important.
Be a prayer addict, pray, pray, and continue to pray, infact to become a good prayer warrior you need to add fasting to your prayer to make it fervent.
Also, be occupy with the things of God, get busy with those things that God will see and favour you because to get the right person to marry, you need the favour of God, the Bible says, he that findeth a good wife obtain favour from God.
Bad communication corrupts good manner, get a christian brother that will inspire you to do the right thing.
Always remember that 5 minutes of premarital se.x can destroy your destiny forever.
The Lord will see you through. God bless you. God2man.

1 Like

Re: A Young Man Fighting To Keep His Destiny Alive.he Need's Your Word. by Image123(m): 9:47pm On Apr 09, 2012
i think i completely agree with God2man's answer. OP, you're living a life of gifts without grace. You're pursuing a life of power without purity. You need all four to balance and stand. Paul says in Ephesians, having DONE ALL to stand, STAND. So do all to stand, and then stand. Get grace and get purity. Humble yourself before God and pray, and ask Him to give you righteousness. Seek for righteousness until you find righteousness. You can't fulfill God's call on your life without it. Ask God to reveal areas in your life you need to change e.g dressing and looks and ways of relating. They say if you want change, change yourself first. With God, nothing is impossible.
Re: A Young Man Fighting To Keep His Destiny Alive.he Need's Your Word. by Nobody: 9:51pm On Apr 09, 2012
^^^ may God bless you richly. You have only admonished me but you have no idea how much those word's mean. Sometime's we just need to hear what we already know from other witnesses and it come's alive . I wish you knew how tough it is for young men trying to do the will of God these day's it is really tough for us unfortunately the elder's who should be mentor's are busy embezzelling government fund's and greedily running after tithe's.
Re: A Young Man Fighting To Keep His Destiny Alive.he Need's Your Word. by Nobody: 9:10am On Apr 17, 2012
Mmmmhhhhhh really perilious time's but God's grace still cover's us. Thank's y'all.
Re: A Young Man Fighting To Keep His Destiny Alive.he Need's Your Word. by SNCOQ3(m): 8:53pm On Jul 10, 2012
God bless you for sharing your experience. Your fight to overcome temptation is not exclusive - for I am also a soldier of Christ with many self-inflicted scars. I'll find time to pray for you...Please don't give up the good fight. You must always be dependent on the Holy Spirit at all times rather than attempting to overcome se.xual temptation by will-power alone.
Re: A Young Man Fighting To Keep His Destiny Alive.he Need's Your Word. by Nobody: 12:20am On Jul 11, 2012
Thank's man. I do appreciate your support.
Re: A Young Man Fighting To Keep His Destiny Alive.he Need's Your Word. by Delafruita(m): 12:47pm On Jul 11, 2012
dude,flee temptation or embrace it.you accept BJ but you wont give the girl what she wants.confusion na your second name.you are just selfish.why lead a girl on to the point where she sleeps at your house,strips naked,sucks your johnnymaddog and then you turn off the electrode?you have already committed fornication so just forget the piety or ridiculous pledge talk

1 Like

Re: A Young Man Fighting To Keep His Destiny Alive.he Need's Your Word. by Johnchike(m): 10:14pm On Oct 01, 2012
Guitarlife, May the Lord strenghten you.
Re: A Young Man Fighting To Keep His Destiny Alive.he Need's Your Word. by mikerob116(m): 11:05am On Oct 02, 2012
Guitarlife,
I beg you in the Name of God to try as much as you can
to avoid all these sins you are playing with.
Dont do it alone, do it with the help of the holy spirit.
I know how hard its to fight with temptations as this(fornication)
for the fact that you know its wrong obviously tells you the reason
to flee. see let me tell you, myself & lot of guys married & unmarried are
guilty of this SIN. however,trying hard to come out of it. its easier you avoid it
than goes into it and you find yourself regretting you are trapped in it.
every man fights for his own SALVATION!
This is what Paul speaks about in Ephesians 4:22-24: “that you put off, concerning your former conduct, the old man which grows corrupt according to the deceitful lusts, and be renewed in the spirit of your mind, and that you put on the new man which was created according to God, in true righteousness and holiness”. The old man is the old mind and the new man is the new mind.Shalom

(1) (Reply)

"Convert To Islam Or Die / A Young Christian Lady's Torment On HELL. / PHOTOS: Emissaries Of An Iconic Religion - By Adolphos Opara

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.