Stats: 3,149,704 members, 7,805,891 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 08:06 AM

Shell Nigeria - The Next Generation - Jobs/Vacancies (51) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Shell Nigeria - The Next Generation (147981 Views)

Shell Nigeria Madness / Shell Nigeria Graduate Recruitment Programme 2013 / Graduate Careers In Shell Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (48) (49) (50) (51) (52) (53) (54) ... (74) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Shell Nigeria - The Next Generation by bimolowo(f): 8:33am On Jun 09, 2009
nkenke, a friend of mine was called for med., he had the med. on friday and yesterday (monday)
Re: Shell Nigeria - The Next Generation by nkenke: 9:36am On Jun 09, 2009
okay tnx for ur response bimolowo, i can conclude that med iv is
still on the roll. So house lets still keep the faith high.
Re: Shell Nigeria - The Next Generation by Cheksa: 10:05am On Jun 09, 2009
@house good morning. Learnt that they have concluded the SRD for the northerners so i believe that this week we all shall hear from shell. spoke to ben enaholo and he said that this week to next week everyone will be communicated to. I pray we all hear good news
Re: Shell Nigeria - The Next Generation by Edoblakky(m): 11:48am On Jun 09, 2009
@ aguyemd,Cheksa,nkenke,bimolowo & others, thanx 4 keeping the thread going with useful info.
I just called my coordinator.He didn't have any info 4 me but promised 2 get back 2 me as soon as he has something useful 2 say.
House,our fasting & prayers are not in vain.There will surely be a performance of those things we believe God & request 4.
Now,med IV's are flying around.But nairalanders must not be left out.
Pls,as you get yours don't 4get 2 tell us.
We'll all meet @ ELV
Re: Shell Nigeria - The Next Generation by aguyemd: 1:19pm On Jun 09, 2009
@ hopefuls, our expectations and patience is being stretched. I thought we were hoping for this week? Why the inclusion of the next?
Is it a fact or a rumour that militants/ MEND had given an ultimatum to oil companies in the delta to vacate or face the consequencies? I understand that the JTF had, however, allayed any fear as they claimed they were on top of the situation. What are the implications of this development, if true, on SHELLS protracted recruitment exercise.
No matter hw long circumstances stall the process, I was hoping shell would inform 'successful' hopefuls of their status so that no matter hw long commencement of training lingers, every anxiety would have been doused.
@ Edoblakky, Cheksa, Nkenke, Bimolowo. Thanks for your contribution. I enjoin us to avail us of info. as they unfold.
Re: Shell Nigeria - The Next Generation by opensesame: 1:54pm On Jun 09, 2009
Hey guyz.
Been a while. I have been around as always, but I dont really have inside info as such, so I usually dont have any updates, which we all so terribly need. Plus, I've been real busy @ work.
Fortunately, some guyz have been doin a FANTASTIC job with keepin d house updated and the thread alive. Big ups y'all.
This has proved to be a very long wait indeed, esp for folks still waitin for meds, but, hopefully it's comin to a close. I think we can agree that one thing is certain. . . The REGRET mails are OVER! So it's just a matter of time now.
Keep the hope alive, aight?

@ifnobeGod. . . tnx man. Wot's hapnin in ur zone now?
@all. . . See you at Edjeba.
Re: Shell Nigeria - The Next Generation by hussyhassy: 2:21pm On Jun 09, 2009
cheksa dear and oda hopefulls i have a gud news 4u u my collique in the office just recive a letter now frm shell abt 3omins ago so i decided to share the gud news 4u guys,jus now i ll update u guys when and how he got it he is an engineer by proffession i ll confirm and update the house of his appointment later today. cheesy
Re: Shell Nigeria - The Next Generation by Cheksa: 3:53pm On Jun 09, 2009
@nkeke, pepperboy, edoblakky, wumwum007, and other med IV hopefuls i didnt include, whats happening? You mean nobody from nairaland has being sent med IV's. abi some are coding it? well lets keep our faith and hope very very high. Im 95% sure we will all get good news.
Re: Shell Nigeria - The Next Generation by nkenke: 4:09pm On Jun 09, 2009
@hussyhassy wats this gud news? pls do share with the house,
cos the post u left is keeping us in suspense plzzzz.
Re: Shell Nigeria - The Next Generation by wumwum007(m): 4:14pm On Jun 09, 2009
@Cheksa,
Thank you very much for remembering me.Thought nobody will. anyway i am still very hopeful and praying, one of my SRD group members was also called on friday, she is running her medicals presently.
Like i always say, When this is all over, we will definately thank God. Definately.
@Others lets just keep thanking God for what He has done for us
Re: Shell Nigeria - The Next Generation by onyeka80: 7:04pm On Jun 09, 2009
Yea, Here they come, the Med IV's, it ain't over. it only just started. the rain is going to be heavy put out container to get yours

Cheksa, my person, relax, we're in the same boat and we wud all arrive in edjeba 2gether.

Agumed, pls 4get that stuff, it's nt our time or that of any other set, tat the militant wud halt our progress, we are on the march to edjeba pple

Openesame welcome back 2 the thread missed u, man, WELCOME again

hussyhassy was up wit tat info? is it a med iv, like the 1 am waitin 4 or appointment letter like u said?, share d info & fast pls.

Med IV Hopefuls like Cheksa said, pls let's nt shortcircuit the flow of info nw, if there anytime we need a steady and uninterrupted flow of gud info, i think it's nw.

Our prayers have been answered just keep praising BABA. IT'S DONE.

Chillax grin
Re: Shell Nigeria - The Next Generation by EasyT: 8:39am On Jun 10, 2009
Goodmorning people.I've been silently following our beloved but didnt have any inside info or speculative gist hence my inability to post.Its rather disheartening though,that the expected contact on the med IV hopefuls status is still taking so long esp with cheksa saying it could still get to next week.Its very good news though that med IVs have been issued out btw last week & now.I just want to know if they were all for non-technical positions as posted by aguyemd & osina wata or some are still for technical positions.I guess for us med hopefuls,we keep waiting & hopinp we hear from them soon.
Re: Shell Nigeria - The Next Generation by hussyhassy: 11:03am On Jun 10, 2009
lyk i av said i will confirm and imform d house she was invited yestaday 4 medicals and documentation as written on d letter and it was emphasise that its going to b batch by batch that is 2weeks for each batch i dnt knw if she will let me scanned d letter 4 d house i wil try sha if she egrees i will do dat 4 d house cheesy
Re: Shell Nigeria - The Next Generation by pepperyboy: 11:11am On Jun 10, 2009
Gooding morning my Comrads, im really uncertain now as to what shell plans to do becos i was given the impression that this week will be the end of all our anxiety. i will try to reach out to ma insider once again. Meanwhile, if hussyhassy's info is credible then it means that the waiting game still continues as they are doing it in batches, once i can reach him i will get back to the house
Re: Shell Nigeria - The Next Generation by nkenke: 11:23am On Jun 10, 2009
@hussyhassy good info, bt i dont think the person is for SITP cos they
respond via Email, and i dont understand y the details of batches was included
in her letter. Nice one anyway.

@all the wait indicates good news 4 all so lets just exercise patience which is one of the qualities
of a SHELL staff wink u get my meaning?
Re: Shell Nigeria - The Next Generation by Cheksa: 11:28am On Jun 10, 2009
@hussyhussy thanks for the info.
@pepperboy pls do ask your insider.
well i guess its batch by batch. but it seems its more of females this time, if im not mistaking, the people that we know that have gotten their med ivs are more of female (SPECULATING). like i said earlier, i was told to call back by next week friday if i dont get my mail before then since the SITP campaign will end soon. but the content of the mail is still unknown to me. But im believing GOD its going to be a good one. AMEN.
Re: Shell Nigeria - The Next Generation by otr: 11:40am On Jun 10, 2009
i strongly agree wit nkenke as regards the hussyhassy info., meanwhile let him(hussyhassy) throw more light on his info.

@hussyhassy, do u mean offer letter or med. IV? Pls ur urgent response is needed as to clear the spoke dat is already in the sky.
Re: Shell Nigeria - The Next Generation by otr: 11:56am On Jun 10, 2009
@pepperyboy, we are earnestly waiting for the manifestation of ur info from ur insider.

@ all, Am also working on something on my own side here and as soon as am through i will get back to the house.
By now we should have known when we are resuming even while the medicals is still on.
Re: Shell Nigeria - The Next Generation by nameoh: 1:06pm On Jun 10, 2009
pls how much is shell package for graduate entry
Re: Shell Nigeria - The Next Generation by rgboy: 1:23pm On Jun 10, 2009
Hi All, i have been following this thread with interest, especially since when the moppin up northerners issue crept up. i will like to bring to the attention of this humble thread the following points (1) as nigerians i believe we should all have same rights (2) its not true that the northerners never care to apply for shell adverts, cos i know alot of people who have applied many occasions. So what is happenin? i heard from a reliable source that the northerners recruitment thing was ordered by shell top management after being presented with the list of would be SITPs without a single northerner included. could all of us seriously believe that its cos no northerner has applied or the northerners are just not good enough? for anyone of us who has been to the SRD, honestly how many northerners did u see amongst the shell staff? i believe in the spirit of fairness, we should stop making issues out of this, i believe if at all the northerners issue is true, its only fair, as we are all Nigerians.
Re: Shell Nigeria - The Next Generation by nkenke: 2:21pm On Jun 10, 2009
rgboy u have made ur pt, as u can see we are already on anoda issue.
if shell like make them mopp up who ever they want that dosent make it fair
or one nigeria at all.I wud also advise NNPC and other coys to arrange aptitude test for two groups
1. Northerners and 2. the rest of Nigeria.
Re: Shell Nigeria - The Next Generation by opensesame: 2:27pm On Jun 10, 2009
@rgboy
First, welcome to the thread. . . i hope u enjoy it here.
Now, I was tempted to not reply your comments on the northern issue, but i just had to . .

1) What we are saying is simple, in the spirit of fairness, like you said, the adverts for SITP were widely publicised. Everybody heard about it. North, South, East and west. EVERYBODY was given an equal opportunity to apply. So we assume that the northerners applied and unfortunately didnt make the cut, because it was simply by MERIT! You can't blame anybody for that can you?

2) If Shell was going to consider 'regional recruitments', rather than solely merit, they should have known that from the get go. . . Simply put, I'll ask you. . . if you were dropped so that someone who didnt do as well as you in the tests, not to mention SRD, had to be put in the spirit of 'fairness' how would you feel??

3) You said. . .

rgboy:

i believe in the spirit of fairness, we should stop making issues out of this

In all fairness to us, we had actually dropped it long ago before YOU brought it back up, thereby making an issue out of it  wink

Anyways, I really think we should just drop it here and forget about it. Like I once mentioned, Nobody, from the North, South, West or East can take ur place if God says its yours!!
Re: Shell Nigeria - The Next Generation by nkenke: 2:40pm On Jun 10, 2009
Pally tell am ohhhh.
Re: Shell Nigeria - The Next Generation by Edoblakky(m): 3:24pm On Jun 10, 2009
@rgboy,you are coming into an issue you know nothing about.Look, I agree that Fed. Govt has a say in Shell's recruitment b'cos of their joint partnership.They (Fed.Govt) should have come into this issue a long time ago before even the test commenced.Our querrel is that they shouldn't have stalled a process that was going into completion.If no northerner did SRD,it only goes to underscore that they put up an abysmally poor performance.
Anytime Shell advertises,it says Shell is an equal opportunity job.
Like opensesame said,we have dropped this issue a long time ago.
How come new pple go just enter this thread come they use their rub-a-dub take interfere 4 our blues? Abeg,there is another thread 4 jokes.We are seriously serious here!!!!!!!!!
Re: Shell Nigeria - The Next Generation by otr: 3:40pm On Jun 10, 2009
Guys, i dey feel una, make una still dey help me tell sense into the "NEW COMER"
Re: Shell Nigeria - The Next Generation by wumwum007(m): 3:52pm On Jun 10, 2009
Where is aguymed?
This guy needs some lines of advice from aguymed.
Abeg help me dash am
Re: Shell Nigeria - The Next Generation by Cheksa: 4:03pm On Jun 10, 2009
@house why are we allowing rgboy make us derail from our aim. pls lets ignore such comments for now and look towards the way forward
Re: Shell Nigeria - The Next Generation by Buso4(m): 4:06pm On Jun 10, 2009
Yes by God's grace, we are already there, Amen
Re: Shell Nigeria - The Next Generation by onDcrox: 6:53pm On Jun 10, 2009
@rgboy,see we hav gotten over dat issue,i guess they hav conducted srd for them,dat one don pass.We don fget abt vexn for here.

@hussyhassy,sorry o ,but i hav to tell u my mind,i am finding it difficult to believe your stories i.e i no just dey feel u at all,God help me to have an open mine on this guy.your stories too dey get complication.

@all lets just keep our finger crossed,lets just give them from now till the end of the month.So you are advised to keep your mind open this period and check your mails less.
I believe we would all get there.It would be very bad for anybody to post info he is not sure of or if he is just playing with ppl's anxiety.

Be warned!
Re: Shell Nigeria - The Next Generation by nkenke: 7:13pm On Jun 10, 2009
@shell hopefuls SITP starts in July, confirmed by the SITP head himself, anoda source at recruitment
PH told me in one week we wud all get response maybe med or offer i didnt bother to get close.

we can also stay busy by applying to other coys like baker and halliburton
baker hughes university grad 2009- http://www.bakerhughes.com/careers/recent_grads.htm

the halliburton own dey attached but e no get address where we go send am go and it expires on friday.

Cheers
Re: Shell Nigeria - The Next Generation by babake2020: 7:19pm On Jun 10, 2009
@nkenke, thank you very much for that timely information, bigup!!!

@onDcrox, ur warning is very timely, me too i don tire for cut and patch info,

1luv
Re: Shell Nigeria - The Next Generation by pepperyboy: 10:08pm On Jun 10, 2009
nkenke, i hope this information is credible. meanwhile i feel onDrox warning, abeg make sure your information is not hear say.

(1) (2) (3) ... (48) (49) (50) (51) (52) (53) (54) ... (74) (Reply)

Name The Worst Companies To Work For In Nigeria And Give Your Reasons / The Bank Paying The Highest Salary For Entry Level / Police Interview Invite..let's Meet Here