Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,282 members, 7,807,947 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 11:33 PM

Shell Nigeria - The Next Generation - Jobs/Vacancies (52) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Shell Nigeria - The Next Generation (147997 Views)

Shell Nigeria Madness / Shell Nigeria Graduate Recruitment Programme 2013 / Graduate Careers In Shell Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (49) (50) (51) (52) (53) (54) (55) ... (74) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Shell Nigeria - The Next Generation by douecho: 11:32pm On Jun 10, 2009
nkenke!thanks so much for your info!I de talk am since for the thread say make we no forget to look other places o.Meanwhile,how the sitp wan take start for July?dem don finish with the 'northerners' of great repute?I cant wait to see those they eventually selected.And I hope say circumstances surrounding their employment no go bring bad blood against them for sitp. cos no b their fault say dem conduct another srd for dem.na the people wey make d decision i need to vex with.
Re: Shell Nigeria - The Next Generation by Edoblakky(m): 8:10am On Jun 11, 2009
@all,this issue of resumption was given me by my coordinator.Firstly,he said August then last week he said July.
I don't care when SITP resumes,all I care is that they should stop acting suspiciously & tell us our fate!
Even the Bible says that hope deferreth maketh the heart sick,but when the desire cometh,it is a tree of life.
It also says that he that believeth shall not make haste.Let us be anxious 4 nothing.We have been praying,we have even fasted.Let us begin 2 thank & praise HIM 4 HE HAS GIVEN US THIS JOB.After all these,we shall all have testimonies 2 the glory & praise of our GOD.
Re: Shell Nigeria - The Next Generation by nkenke: 9:28am On Jun 11, 2009
@pepperboy i cant log onto this thread and post shit. Ondcrox is making his point and i am
making mine, if u want his number i can give u, his name is KEN ANIEROBI (Dr.) i got an inside info
and i shared it with brothers on the thread.
Re: Shell Nigeria - The Next Generation by nkenke: 9:31am On Jun 11, 2009
sorry douecho the northerners clean up abi na mopp up has ended, last week i think.
as i said earlier i called one guy in corporate recruitment rumuogba and he told me latest
one week everybody will hear from shell.
Re: Shell Nigeria - The Next Generation by pepperyboy: 10:46am On Jun 11, 2009
nkenke, dat statement i made supporting onDrox was not directed at you but hussyhassy and in extension all of US. so no vex, i truly appreciate all the effort you have put in and we are waiting eagerly on shell to deliver
Re: Shell Nigeria - The Next Generation by nkenke: 10:49am On Jun 11, 2009
Pepperboi no hard feeling my man.
Re: Shell Nigeria - The Next Generation by JisolaMar(f): 11:49am On Jun 11, 2009
hi guys,
jst popping in a post after a long break(av been following d thread tho!).

nkenke:

sorry douecho the northerners clean up abi na mopp up has ended, last week i think.
as i said earlier i called one guy in corporate recruitment rumuogba and he told me latest
one week everybody will hear from shell.

one week, hey?Au anxiety can make one's heart flutter!!! God! i bliv it will be good news for all hopefuls in ds aus (amen).

my guys, y una ignore ds post? wink
nameoh:

pls how much is shell package for graduate entry
Re: Shell Nigeria - The Next Generation by Osinawata2: 1:09pm On Jun 11, 2009
SITP is 1st AUG,
My friend just got his offer
anyway by UPS
All d best
Re: Shell Nigeria - The Next Generation by EasyT: 1:25pm On Jun 11, 2009
Just got a mail from Shell.Summary:I was successful in SRD.Would be considered for a graduate position within d shell group,within 12months from SRD date.
Re: Shell Nigeria - The Next Generation by nkenke: 1:37pm On Jun 11, 2009
@easyt congrats at least u still dey line.
@osinawata u mean am? UPS? anyother person
in the house? pls osinawata break the ice more when is
the actual resumptin?
Re: Shell Nigeria - The Next Generation by nkenke: 1:38pm On Jun 11, 2009
resumption i mean. my fingers dey shake shocked
Re: Shell Nigeria - The Next Generation by JisolaMar(f): 1:47pm On Jun 11, 2009
Elshaddai!!!!!!!!
D pending mails r flying already? shocked & SITP starts 1st Aug? it is well IJN(Amen).
Anybody else got any mails?
Re: Shell Nigeria - The Next Generation by babake2020: 1:49pm On Jun 11, 2009
@easyT, i dont know what to say are they saying u wont be starting the srd in august or what??

@osinawata, have u gotten your own mail or parcel, ?? did your friend get an email in addition to the UPS parcel??
Re: Shell Nigeria - The Next Generation by opensesame: 1:58pm On Jun 11, 2009
shocked shocked
Whoa! It's here at last sha!
@Osina wata. . . yeah, cud u please find out about the e-mail thing? hmmm Aug 1st.

@ EasyT. . . congrats, though I kno u wud have loved to start now, I think all things work together for good. . . smiley
Re: Shell Nigeria - The Next Generation by EasyT: 2:09pm On Jun 11, 2009
@babake2020,I guess it means I wont be in SITP but they are considering me for another 'suitable' graduate position. @opensesame,u are quite right about ur comment,but I guess its all good.
Re: Shell Nigeria - The Next Generation by JisolaMar(f): 2:28pm On Jun 11, 2009
@ EasyT,congrats.my eyes were popping shocked so hard d other time that i 4got 2 say so. D confirmation that u were successful @ SRD is anoda hurdle crossed.i pray that Shell will give u a placement in good time (God's time, too)

i can only keep muttering 'It is well'. i know we'll all hear good news IJN(amen).
Re: Shell Nigeria - The Next Generation by Edoblakky(m): 2:38pm On Jun 11, 2009
@EasyT, I was sent the same mail now.
No need 2 explain many things.The sent mail reads thus:

DEAR Bleep,
Thank you for attending the Shell Recruitment Day and congratulations on your performance. During the day you were assessed on our Group-wide selection criteria (Capacity, Achievement, Relationship & Technical Skills) and I am pleased to inform you that following your successful performance, your application is now being progressed to the final stage of the recruitment process.

We will now endeavour to find a suitable graduate opportunity for you within Shell, and determine whether we will be able to make you a formal offer of employment.

In the event that we are unable to identify a suitable opportunity for you (after a maximum period of 12 months from the date of the Shell Recruitment Day), we will not be able to proceed to an offer of employment and will close your application. Your candidacy is being given every consideration so please be assured that when the review is completed, we will contact you.

If you have any questions, comments or need additional information, please do not hesitate to contact us. Additionally, if you would like the opportunity to comment on your experience of the recruitment process, please find attached a link to the Candidate Experience Survey, http://www.maven-web.net/sce/login.asp?Quest=55&Route=

Kind Regards,

Shell Recruitment
Re: Shell Nigeria - The Next Generation by nkenke: 2:46pm On Jun 11, 2009
@edoblakky congrats too, anoda hurdle crossed. Lets keep our close
contact with God so every of his plans would come to pass.

Cheers.
Re: Shell Nigeria - The Next Generation by BOSON: 3:05pm On Jun 11, 2009
hi house, so shell has started contacting everyone. atleast we now know there is hope for med hopefuls as against rejection. all we need to do ask now is to GOD to hasten up the process of recruitment so that offeer letter comes out very soon. wishing everyone in the house good luck
Re: Shell Nigeria - The Next Generation by wumwum007(m): 3:16pm On Jun 11, 2009
Guys,
Got the same mail too. I thank God for haven taken me thus far.
I am not giving up, just looking up.
All the best guys
Re: Shell Nigeria - The Next Generation by douecho: 3:38pm On Jun 11, 2009
Shell o!which kind thing be this na?why dem go post people till 12 months away?mehn, no be small.And also,people don de get letters of offer by ups abi?and dem talk say sitp na Aug 1st.make we de look am na.
Thanks all for all the info sharing.una try.
Re: Shell Nigeria - The Next Generation by pepperyboy: 4:11pm On Jun 11, 2009
i just got the same mail, guys this is shell's way of telling us we are not going to be part of SITP 2009. lets face the facts. Like they have done over the years we have been put on an endless waiting list. it was fun been part of the SRD and subsequently part of this thread were i met great men. I wish u all the best in your endeavors. pepperyboy signin out till further notice,
Re: Shell Nigeria - The Next Generation by pepperyboy: 4:21pm On Jun 11, 2009
i would have felt a bit better if we all had gone for medicals and then some of u received this mail, then there is a glimmer of hope. God's time isthe best
Re: Shell Nigeria - The Next Generation by Osinawata2: 4:43pm On Jun 11, 2009
For those who got the waiting mail today CONGRATS
I love shell for one thing they have set standards, onlike other companies that will only take the number they are looking for and brand others failures,
I am very sure they will get back to u guys
I hate rumours, I mean my friend got his offer today by UPS and resumption is Saturday 1st AUGUST 2009
I told u to espect this week, the source is quit reliable
Re: Shell Nigeria - The Next Generation by douecho: 5:01pm On Jun 11, 2009
@Pepperboy,of course we'd all have felt better if we'd all got letters for the meds. anyways,me sef wish you all the best.other companies de abeg. Also,there's a thread about Schlum's test o!we're expecting the guy to give location so gate crashers can fall in.
Re: Shell Nigeria - The Next Generation by Edoblakky(m): 5:25pm On Jun 11, 2009
@pepperyboy,I understand how you feel.I feel the same thing.But you see,this is not the time 2 vacillate or lose faith in God.They have not told us it is over yet.Even though what they have said is not 2 encouraging enough,let us encourage ourselves in God.
Our resolve is that it is not over yet until we get the job.
We shall all meet @ ELV in Jesus Name-Amen!!!!
Re: Shell Nigeria - The Next Generation by EasyT: 5:57pm On Jun 11, 2009
Much as the mails received 2day may seem like a convenient way to usher d med hopefuls out thru d back door(ie conveniently allowing the time to elapse),I believe we ought to remain hopeful & positive and give Shell the benefit of the doubt.I believe they are credible enough to believe.If they say they'll consider a suitable graduate position for SRD successfuls,then they will.In anycase,its no longer in one's hands.At least they said we were successful in SRD,which is d best one can do.Lets believe God who brought us thus far will see us to a good & expected end.@offer letter hopefuls,I believe most of u guys will meet ur UPS package waitin for you at home.Cheers.
Re: Shell Nigeria - The Next Generation by onDcrox: 6:12pm On Jun 11, 2009
just got the same your successful but you would be considered latr mail,na wa for shell dem for talk since na,any way sha lets give the notherners a chance to prove a point to shell,as for me am very angry cos i know is just a polite way of sayn your chance have been taken.

Lets wait for 1yr for them now,it was nice been on the thread up till this moment,am whisn all thos SRD bound hopefulls the best of luck.your offers are already on the way.

congrats once again.
Re: Shell Nigeria - The Next Generation by jibzgal: 6:34pm On Jun 11, 2009
Good evening house, how are you all doing? Well, it seems most, if not all of us got that mail. Just saw mine now. Problem is, i don't really understand what it means. Is it that we have to wait for 12months for SRD after waiting for SRD for almost 12months? And u're not even sure u'll be called 'in the event that we are unable to identify a suitable opportunity for you'?

Pls, can someone explain it to me?
Re: Shell Nigeria - The Next Generation by pepperyboy: 6:58pm On Jun 11, 2009
in clear undiluted terms it means you were successful but you were unsuccessful sad
Re: Shell Nigeria - The Next Generation by douecho: 7:03pm On Jun 11, 2009
I think it means that they wont be taking anymore for SITP this year,but there are other graduate vacancies they can fill you in. In 12 months,they should be able to find a place for you.
Re: Shell Nigeria - The Next Generation by nkenke: 7:08pm On Jun 11, 2009
@pepperboy the mail dosent clearly state u are out,
i tell u from last set some persons didnt take the offer
both SITP and HR/FN, in such cases they fill others on
their waiting list, so we shud keep our` faith up and
believe that openings will emerge which will come to pass.

NB: B4 Aug 1 someother persons may be called 4 medicals, dont doubt baba God.

(1) (2) (3) ... (49) (50) (51) (52) (53) (54) (55) ... (74) (Reply)

Name The Worst Companies To Work For In Nigeria And Give Your Reasons / The Bank Paying The Highest Salary For Entry Level / Police Interview Invite..let's Meet Here

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.