Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,532 members, 7,808,947 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 07:49 PM

Shell Nigeria - The Next Generation - Jobs/Vacancies (57) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Shell Nigeria - The Next Generation (148000 Views)

Shell Nigeria Madness / Shell Nigeria Graduate Recruitment Programme 2013 / Graduate Careers In Shell Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (54) (55) (56) (57) (58) (59) (60) ... (74) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Shell Nigeria - The Next Generation by nenginengi: 7:20pm On Jun 24, 2009
Hey Vicade, I just had the interview you talked about, and nkenke is right they will ask you 2 questions to demonstrate your achievement and ability to relate with other people. then they will give you a contemporary topic to discuss on (relevant to shell) and that will assess your capability. It was supposed to lat 45 minutes, it ended up lasting an hour, hope this isn't coming too late. Good luck.
Re: Shell Nigeria - The Next Generation by Trbrown: 10:47pm On Jun 24, 2009
@nenginengi did u also apply for IT.
Re: Shell Nigeria - The Next Generation by Osinawata2: 7:08pm On Jun 25, 2009
COUNT DOWN TO 2009 SITP
36 DAYS TO GO
Re: Shell Nigeria - The Next Generation by aguyemd: 8:45pm On Jun 25, 2009
I hope @ all have not begun to develop apathy for this thread? Its begging for appetizers!!!!!!! I hope the intensive training bug has not caught up with everybody so much so that we have begun to jack at the expense of the thread that, only recently, was a daily tonic? How things change. Or perhaps we are still absorbed in that job for which resignation is increasingly becoming a taboo. Anyway its a pill we'll still force down our throats somehow.

Some of us who got the non-core technical job offers, I understand, would not be involved with the rest of us at Edjeba, rather they are starting their first assignments immediately. How free they are of the much dreaded 'intensive training' even though our compensation and benefits remain the same. Well, for me, its the fulfillment of doing what you are passionate about that's the catch.

I join Osina wata to thunderously echo COUNTDOWN TO 2009 SITP: 36 DAYS TO GO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Re: Shell Nigeria - The Next Generation by Godeagle: 8:37am On Jun 26, 2009
aguyemd:

@ Godeagle while not overflogging the issue, I'm sure that those of us who were given offers, and those to come,  were/are not necessarily the best, neither were/are we the smartest. Its just God's placement relative to His timing for each and everyone of us. He sure has a placement for you some where that just suits His purpose for you or His timing for shell is yet to come. Either way, do not waiver in your faith in Him. I admire your courage. Pls keep in touch. We love you.

Hey guys, I'm thankful for the encouragement and advice. It's interesting to see how this our "reality internet show" is playing out. Yes, I liken it to a reality show, the only difference being that we don't have real names and faces as it is on reality TV shows. A little presonal touch won't hurt as I would love to relate with us on a more personal level, but I doubt if Nairaland has the feature that enables one to send a personal message to another on the forum. One thing is sure though, the show is not over yet. And like some of the hopefuls of previous years that were rejected, I would love to drop by sometime in future to testify of where the Lord has brought me to in spite of,  Long live Nairaland! long live this thread! I love you guys!
Re: Shell Nigeria - The Next Generation by flipoly: 8:41am On Jun 26, 2009
Who else has got invitation for Shell interview(Accounting/Finance job)? I have mine on Monday. It's starting today and ending Tuesday.

https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-288484.0.html
Re: Shell Nigeria - The Next Generation by Osinawata2: 6:51pm On Jun 26, 2009
COUNT DOWN TO 2009 SITP
35 DAYS TO GO
Re: Shell Nigeria - The Next Generation by babake2020: 10:57pm On Jun 26, 2009
Osinawata how many hours to go

abeg concerning the assumption at edjegba,   are we to show up in the morning? or anytime is acceptable,  especially for those coming from great distance,   or do we have to lodge in warri b4 dat day so we can show up early for resumption??

anybody wt info?
Re: Shell Nigeria - The Next Generation by Osinawata2: 6:13pm On Jun 27, 2009
COUNT DOWN TO 2009 SITP
34 DAYS MORE TO GO
Re: Shell Nigeria - The Next Generation by babake2020: 7:41pm On Jun 27, 2009
--------- hmmmm nobody's talking, i thought i'd be able to get some discussions going,

why does it seem like everybody is on hibernate mode,

OSINAWATA, u've gat to say somtn, ur doing a good job wt ur countdown, but we're missing ur yarns,

i'm signing out!!!!!!!!!!!!
Re: Shell Nigeria - The Next Generation by opensesame: 7:59pm On Jun 27, 2009
Hey babake, yeah the house is soooo empty. I actually expected it you know.
I jus hope the next batch will take advantage of it.
Anyways, concerning Resumption, I guess it all depends on how far you're comin from and how ur comin', as in land or air. But I guess it would be ideal to come a day b4 so ur rested on resumption. . . that said, i think u can resume anytime on that day as no exact time was mentioned.
aight, folks. ciao
Re: Shell Nigeria - The Next Generation by aguyemd: 6:53pm On Jun 28, 2009
I enjoin you all to join the bandwagon;

COUNT DOWN TO 2009 SITP
33 DAYS MORE TO GO
Re: Shell Nigeria - The Next Generation by aguyemd: 7:10pm On Jun 28, 2009
I enjoin you all to join the bandwagon;

COUNT DOWN TO 2009 SITP
33 DAYS TO GO

There appears to be a phobia 4 this thread. It is festering and contagious. Lets all reject it and revive the same old spirit.

@ douecho, opensame, osina wata, nkenke, babake, otr, Jisola and the others where are you all?
Re: Shell Nigeria - The Next Generation by douecho: 9:29am On Jun 29, 2009
Aguymed,no vex o.u're complaining that the thread is dead. I dont have much to say. the only thing i did have to say, no one replied,so,i'm sulking!
what's up sha?how una de?
Re: Shell Nigeria - The Next Generation by Osinawata2: 12:20pm On Jun 29, 2009
COUNT DOWN TO 2009 SITP
32 MORE DAYS TO GO
Re: Shell Nigeria - The Next Generation by lekdiddy: 5:09pm On Jun 29, 2009
This thread is of the ,must confess.Read people's dreams come thru with all the paitaience and FAITH it invovles.Guys have anyone heard of someone that applied for an HR positions last month that have been called for an interview?
Re: Shell Nigeria - The Next Generation by lekdiddy: 5:10pm On Jun 29, 2009
This thread is  of the ,must confess.Read people's dreams come thru with all the paitaience and FAITH it invovles.Guys have anyone heard of anyone that applied for an HR position last month that have been called for an interview?
Re: Shell Nigeria - The Next Generation by Trbrown: 6:18pm On Jun 29, 2009
@ lekdiddy yep someone on naija hot jobs hs bn shortlisted for HR. I guess u also applied 4 HRbcos i did as well i hope we cud all gt to discuss thru this medium.
Re: Shell Nigeria - The Next Generation by 10qGod(m): 12:24pm On Jun 30, 2009
Sorry guys I have been out of the house for quite a while, my place of work blocks nairaland so I cant log in. but I read all posts on my phone.

@all that have collected Offers, congraaaaaaaaaaatttttttttttsssssssssssss,

@all waiting(12month thing), u are not alone, I am among u guys, trust me when I say this: for as many that believe, we will testify on this thread,

I am so confident that God is a God of possibilities, He has a way, Osinawata, Opensesame, douecho, Jisola, aguyemd et al, we will meet to celebrate, Love u all, I understand some of u are ladies(hmmm, are u pondering what am pondering?) we will talk when we get to edjeba,

LOVE ALL, @all hopefuls, God is never late, keep the faith up!
Re: Shell Nigeria - The Next Generation by aguyemd: 12:45pm On Jun 30, 2009
@ 10gGod, welcome back from your journey. I admire your faith and enjoin others who so believe to toe your line and trust that we shall all meet @ Edjeba come 1st August, all things being equal.

@ all, hw far?
Re: Shell Nigeria - The Next Generation by lekdiddy: 4:22pm On Jun 30, 2009
@Tr brown ,u can count on that.We'll all smile wink
Re: Shell Nigeria - The Next Generation by Osinawata2: 12:48pm On Jul 01, 2009
COUNT DOWN TO 2009 SITP
30 MORE DAYS TO GO
Re: Shell Nigeria - The Next Generation by douecho: 3:24pm On Jul 01, 2009
I did say I'd join in when its 30 days to 'lock down'. so,
[size=18pt]SITP, 30 DAYS TO GO![/size]
Re: Shell Nigeria - The Next Generation by tiebe: 12:38am On Jul 02, 2009
Hello everyone,congrats to those who were offered positions at the sitp. however, please bear in mind that shell regularly lays off staff using criteria that are not disclosed to staff till late stages of the laying off excercise. so, you must all ensure that you keep on top of your game at all times even from your probation years. make sure you excel in you weekly assessments at SITP. get past materials from those who have gone through it before and start using this your free time to acquaint yourselves with what to expect.
Re: Shell Nigeria - The Next Generation by tiebe: 12:41am On Jul 02, 2009
Hello everyone,congrats to those who were offered positions at the sitp. however, please bear in mind that shell regularly lays off staff using criteria that are not disclosed to staff till late stages of the laying off excercise. so, you must all ensure that you[b] keep on top of your game at all times[/b] even from your probation years. make sure you excel in you weekly assessments at SITP. get past materials from those who have gone through it before and start using this your free time to [b]acquaint yourselves with what to expec[/b]t
Re: Shell Nigeria - The Next Generation by aguyemd: 9:03am On Jul 02, 2009
@ ti-ebe (funny pseudonym), thanks 4 your candid advise. It is noted and well taken by all I suppose. Are you an offer holder, hopeful, had gone through SITP, or know someone who had/works there? Give us an insight into what inspired your thought/admonition so much so that you thought it wise to share it with the rest of us-many of whom are largely gullible. You'll do us a whole lot of good if you told us more. Thanks in anticipation.

To @ all who have similar experiences or have heard from some other persons, dont you think it is an interesting recipe for this thread, more so for the times we are now. I think it would be an interesting twist to the thread now, but of course not 4getting our countdown buzz as strongly administered by @ osina wata, douecho et al.

Look 4ward to seeing/reading more contributions. Many thanks.
Re: Shell Nigeria - The Next Generation by onDcrox: 1:57pm On Jul 02, 2009
Todays Tonic forejeba hopefuls,check this material out,would keep u posted.

@12mnths hpfuls,any gist,me am waitng for a miracle but i still need to share this info for them.Pls does any body have any info as regards us.

Re: Shell Nigeria - The Next Generation by babake2020: 2:09pm On Jul 02, 2009
, wonders shall neva end? u mean i'll be doing chemistry again? damn, i guess physics too, na wa o, i thought it was hard core engineering stuff like fluid dynamics, mechanics etc, which wan be chemistry,

anyway thanks onDcrox, more insight pls

thanks
Re: Shell Nigeria - The Next Generation by tiebe: 2:35pm On Jul 02, 2009
lol! so you people still check this site out? that was just posted to get you all contributing again!you've all been too silent. You can start reading stuff up,but honestly , there's no need! thing'll be taught in a way you can do well and excel.
[size=38pt]you guys were being too silent and not replying to anyone's post. so,i decided to wake you up a bit[/size] read if u wanna,but i'll b chilling till sitp starts. and except you're going to read the whole year's worth of material, there's no need!

peace guys.
Re: Shell Nigeria - The Next Generation by onDcrox: 2:45pm On Jul 02, 2009
continuation

Re: Shell Nigeria - The Next Generation by onDcrox: 2:54pm On Jul 02, 2009
you can imagin Nigerians,guess ti-ibe has all the materials and he is fully ready to storm ejeba so he does not want any body to prepare ahead of time.

A stich in time saves 9,wanted to send all i have is not as if i would be in ejeba but just got discouraged by this guy.

No whahala,physics chem,engr./maths etc,visits these again for a start at ejeba.

takea
Re: Shell Nigeria - The Next Generation by Osinawata2: 3:01pm On Jul 02, 2009
COUNT DOWN TO 2009 SITP
29 MORE DAYS TO GO

(1) (2) (3) ... (54) (55) (56) (57) (58) (59) (60) ... (74) (Reply)

Name The Worst Companies To Work For In Nigeria And Give Your Reasons / The Bank Paying The Highest Salary For Entry Level / Police Interview Invite..let's Meet Here

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.