Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,906 members, 7,802,940 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 04:31 AM

Shell Nigeria - The Next Generation - Jobs/Vacancies (61) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Shell Nigeria - The Next Generation (147968 Views)

Shell Nigeria Madness / Shell Nigeria Graduate Recruitment Programme 2013 / Graduate Careers In Shell Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (58) (59) (60) (61) (62) (63) (64) ... (74) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Shell Nigeria - The Next Generation by nkenke: 9:22am On Jul 31, 2009
COUNTDOWN TO SITP2009:
14 MORE HOURS TO AUG 1.
Re: Shell Nigeria - The Next Generation by opensesame: 11:38am On Jul 31, 2009
Hey people. Whoa, haven't been here in what, nine years?
Big ups to all the folks that have been keeping it down here.
We're almost there now aren't we?
And to all the hopefuls, i bet a lot of people have said it time and time that HIS will will be done. Maybe not Edjeba 2009 but something real special! Trust HIM!

otr:

Wel, dat should'nt be a priority but begin to think of how many lives u can touch, for who knows if u are going to Shell just for a time like this for some people.
True, true!!

douecho:

has everyone taken passports photos?
I'm thinking everybody except . . . you!! Com'on it can't be that bad, be brave!! lol
Re: Shell Nigeria - The Next Generation by EasyT: 1:14am On Aug 01, 2009
Wow,the big day is finally here.Just want to wish all the Edjeba-resumees today a great day,safe trip down there and, I guess a great career.

I only wish,
But wishes aint horses,

Great Day!
Re: Shell Nigeria - The Next Generation by EasyT: 1:29am On Aug 01, 2009
Wow,the big day is finally here.Just want to wish all the Edjeba-resumees today a great day,safe trip down there and, I guess a great career.

I only wish,
But wishes aint horses,

Great Day!
Re: Shell Nigeria - The Next Generation by Osinawata2: 7:15pm On Aug 01, 2009
Make una identify na. i don tire 2 dey wait. I dey edjeba now
Re: Shell Nigeria - The Next Generation by Marthac: 8:05pm On Aug 04, 2009
Hello everyone,

Was wondering if theres anyone here thats part of the lagos SRD coming up on the 6th of August. And does anyone know what the next step is if one is successful.

thanks
Re: Shell Nigeria - The Next Generation by kerwa2001: 12:08pm On Aug 11, 2009
hey shell dudes, wuna don kill this thread, na wah!!
Re: Shell Nigeria - The Next Generation by nkenke: 9:06am On Aug 13, 2009
@osinawata, opensesmae and all where u guys at? which flats are u guys in so i can give u a surprise call,
Re: Shell Nigeria - The Next Generation by nkenke: 9:07am On Aug 13, 2009
sorry 4 the bad spelling Opensesame.
Re: Shell Nigeria - The Next Generation by BOSON: 12:48pm On Aug 13, 2009
where una dey? i don tire to find una. guys una no try/ all of una dey hide upon say God don give una job. common identify urself. av been looking 4 u guys at ELV
Re: Shell Nigeria - The Next Generation by nkenke: 3:06pm On Aug 14, 2009
holla
Re: Shell Nigeria - The Next Generation by kerwa2001: 12:06pm On Sep 09, 2009
wuna don kill this thread!1 na wah, make una discuss wuna salary atleast, dat'll keep the thread alive,
Re: Shell Nigeria - The Next Generation by teekays: 4:07pm On Sep 11, 2009
@ edoblakky, what happened after ur medicals? applied for a commercial role and was sent a similar mail, want to knw if shell has found an opportunity within the group.
Re: Shell Nigeria - The Next Generation by 10qGod(m): 11:06pm On Oct 20, 2009
@opensesame,osinawata,douecho,et all. Its me again!u guys have all gone quiet? Trust u guys are having fun. Just wanted to share my testimony.
Yes, i wish i was at Edjeba with u guys. Yes, i wanted to work with shell. Yes, i wanted oil money(am from Niger Delta)but all was cos i wanted to raise money for pilot training. I wanted to be a pilot and i told everyone this.
People, yes today, i didnt get shell(if they remember me tomoro,am turning d invitation down) but i got my dream job directly. I just got a job as a pilot with Bristow Helicopters. I will be in america throughout next year for flight training-all expenses fuly paid. The pay is amazing. The swagger makes sence.
God never fails. He is always on time. Only trust him!

Capt 10qGod
Over

1 Like

Re: Shell Nigeria - The Next Generation by Druss(m): 8:41am On Oct 21, 2009
You don't even know the company you want to apply to which company is "shell Nig Plc" shell has only the following companies in nigeria
SNEPCO
SPDC
SNOP
SNG

of all these only SPDC recruits directly.

SPDC runs the SITP program. SNEPCo and others recruit from SITP graduates when necessary.
Re: Shell Nigeria - The Next Generation by toloruni: 2:50pm On Oct 21, 2009
@ 10q God
A big Congratulation to u, .No wonder d word of God says though it tarry it wld surly come. Once again we say a big Thank u 2 Baba GOD wey dey 4 heaven.
Re: Shell Nigeria - The Next Generation by Godeagle: 11:50am On Oct 22, 2009
Congratulations to you 10qGod!!! Indeed, when one door closes, another door opens. He knows what is best for us, and in your case it wasn't Shell. I'm still believing Him for my testimony. What city in d US will u be?
Re: Shell Nigeria - The Next Generation by 10qGod(m): 6:34pm On Oct 22, 2009
titusville,florida. I believe God will do yours too. Keep trusting Him.
Re: Shell Nigeria - The Next Generation by Godeagle: 4:22pm On Oct 23, 2009
Cool, South East US. All the best! and Amen to your prayer! He certainly will.
Re: Shell Nigeria - The Next Generation by neatact: 12:45pm On Nov 02, 2009
hey guys i knw some of u still check 4rm time to time, i got the holding mail, but guess what i'm typing this from a shell workstation, yep i'm in no not sitp but as a research intern.
applied during srd, my advice keep the applications flying God'll do it, if not now somthing better is on the way.
i was informed there's about 50 people on the holding list, ok 49 now minus 10qGod, congrats my guy,it pays to glorify God.
Re: Shell Nigeria - The Next Generation by 10qGod(m): 7:17pm On Nov 02, 2009
Congrats neact!! There are many ways of getting into the palace! Am happy for u. I expect to hear more testimonies

Over,
Re: Shell Nigeria - The Next Generation by wumwum007(m): 7:53am On Nov 03, 2009
@Capt10qGod
i am not surprised at your testimony, this is just a confirmation from God that He heard our prayers, i am still on the waiting list and am waiting for my appointed time to share my testimony. I am very happy for you and i pray that God that has started with you will not leave you at it.
@all waiting house mates.
Lets not give up on God, lets keep waiting. Like i said sometimes ago, we will all give beautiful testimonies at the end of all these.
@Edjeba House mates.
How far now? i hope you guys are enjoying yourselves in camp. Dont forget your brothers and sis out here oh, we would appreciate your prayers even if its once a while.
One love
Re: Shell Nigeria - The Next Generation by RobbieLex: 10:38pm On Nov 03, 2009
Speechless,

Two years on and I am amazed at how this thread has grown,

Wish you guys the very best.

Cheers

Lex
Re: Shell Nigeria - The Next Generation by RobbieLex: 10:48pm On Nov 03, 2009
Deinowei, ranbaxy,yemken,Rave, my older next generation friends if you ever happen to pop in,

please send me an email on lutherex@gmail.com
Re: Shell Nigeria - The Next Generation by EasyT: 3:26pm On Nov 04, 2009
Hello guys.Good to see the thread still kicking.
I want to say a massive congratulations to 10qGod.It just confirms that God's plan for our lives is definitely the best-always!
@wumwum,good to see you still hanging in there.I believe in your positivity that all this will end well.
Re: Shell Nigeria - The Next Generation by Awujale(m): 6:35am On Nov 13, 2009
Dudes,, This Q might have been over flogged and weathered, but i'll appreciate if anyone can advise "a near accurate" salary rate(s) for shell and allied companies in Nigeria, i.e. Mobil, Chevron and co. Specifically, job criteria is for a Snr or Principal Process Engineer with 14 years experience - worked with several EPC companies in the UK, BSc from Unilag (Chem Engr), Msc from Imperial Coll, Lon (Advance Chem Engr), I am looking to come home (in part to take care of family business, and of course to secure a job as a continuation of my career),
Re: Shell Nigeria - The Next Generation by neatact: 1:21pm On Nov 13, 2009
thing is oil companies in nigeria pay well (by nigerian standard) but getting in is an issue.
you've obviously got some experience and an advanced degree so that works for u, i'm not an expert but you could expect about 1.5-3m p.m (naira) may be more depending on the position.
the least paying EPC presently pay starters(trainees) about 350k p.m (naira)
to get the best deal apply from abroad for a job based in nigeria, many EPCs actually prefer nigerians abroad with outside certificates and experience, any way use ur network and good luck getting in.
Re: Shell Nigeria - The Next Generation by youngproffesor: 5:50pm On Nov 13, 2009
Pls does any one know when d next sitp 2 app. forms for ond will b out or has it been scrapped cos its been abt 2yrs now since d last one came out.

(1) (2) (3) ... (58) (59) (60) (61) (62) (63) (64) ... (74) (Reply)

Name The Worst Companies To Work For In Nigeria And Give Your Reasons / The Bank Paying The Highest Salary For Entry Level / Police Interview Invite..let's Meet Here

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.