Stats: 3,148,747 members, 7,802,285 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 11:58 AM

Women Sound Different When Menstruating. Men Can Tell! - Health (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Women Sound Different When Menstruating. Men Can Tell! (18372 Views)

10 Little Known Facts About Menstruating That Might Surprise Some Girls / Six Things Your Period Can Tell You About Your Health. / Myth Busted: Men Can Hold Pee Longer Than Women (2) (3) (4)

Re: Women Sound Different When Menstruating. Men Can Tell! by khukhi(f): 8:54pm On Apr 11, 2012
That "Real man" picture is groase
Re: Women Sound Different When Menstruating. Men Can Tell! by khukhi(f): 8:55pm On Apr 11, 2012
27naira:

No dey lie here joor angry

You never adapt anything, you still dey whine. hehe

That's so true , most of us don't adapt easily. I hope I'll get to a stage when I have adapted. That's one part I hate about being a woman. You get so emotional on those days , like everything in the world is so wrong and no one understands you.

Sometimes it makes me feel as if on those days I'm not as competent as my male counterparts in terms of productivity to my organization.

I can't wait for Menopause . gringringrincheesy
Re: Women Sound Different When Menstruating. Men Can Tell! by khukhi(f): 9:12pm On Apr 11, 2012
gringringringrin finally figured out the tadpole ! grin
Re: Women Sound Different When Menstruating. Men Can Tell! by khukhi(f): 9:13pm On Apr 11, 2012
lag city: my GF is high fashion kinda girl. so anytime she abandons high fashion and wraps her head like erykah badu, u know its that time of the month. i dont know why she wraps her head like that. maybe sumtin to do wit headache during menses. ladies, can u pls explain this behavior to me?

gringringringrin Ha!ha!ha!ha!ha! You're so observant! I guess we act weird cause we mostly feel really crappy. You can imagine what its like, being like a baby wearing a nappy... Can you imagine going through that... Its not something to get excited about.

You basically only miss that when you were worried that you have an unplanned pregnancy and then it turns out to be a false alarm. Only then do you thank god for being on the red robot.
Re: Women Sound Different When Menstruating. Men Can Tell! by BiafranFirstSon(m): 10:27pm On Apr 11, 2012
You may be wrong here,My wife goes crazy for sex when mensturating. Most times I wonder why? And i hate to see those blood.
Re: Women Sound Different When Menstruating. Men Can Tell! by Double194(m): 3:01am On Apr 12, 2012
ITbomb: PLS summarize , what do I look for
i wonder ohh. Talking blah blah blah, No meaning.
Re: Women Sound Different When Menstruating. Men Can Tell! by Double194(m): 3:02am On Apr 12, 2012
ITbomb: PLS summarize , what do I look for
i wonder ohh. Talking blah blah blah, No meaning. ( I dey follow una mensurate to know which one be PMS and SMS.)
Re: Women Sound Different When Menstruating. Men Can Tell! by Double194(m): 3:10am On Apr 12, 2012
Am in the same faculty with my cousin & she stays in the hostel while I live off-K. She spends most weekends in my house and we talk regularly on phone. But I have noticed that anytime she is mensurating, she doesn't talk to me and if possible hides from me, when I call her she refuses to pick. Is this sometin to be worried about.?
Re: Women Sound Different When Menstruating. Men Can Tell! by stevSKY(m): 5:54am On Apr 12, 2012
[color=#990000][/color]TADPOLE?........GOSH DISGUSTIN....
Re: Women Sound Different When Menstruating. Men Can Tell! by EfemenaXY: 7:17am On Apr 12, 2012
khukhi: gringringringrin finally figured out the tadpole ! grin

Really?

So what does it mean then? undecided
Re: Women Sound Different When Menstruating. Men Can Tell! by Eltonluigi(m): 7:58am On Apr 12, 2012
Double194: Am in the same faculty with my cousin & she stays in the hostel while I live off-K. She spends most weekends in my house and we talk regularly on phone. But I have noticed that anytime she is mensurating, she doesn't talk to me and if possible hides from me, when I call her she refuses to pick. Is this sometin to be worried about.?
Sorry, but you sound incéstous to me. Please leave your cousin alone and go look for a girlfriend to be worried about.
Re: Women Sound Different When Menstruating. Men Can Tell! by Double194(m): 8:31am On Apr 12, 2012
Eltonluigi: Sorry, but you sound incéstous to me. Please leave your cousin alone and go look for a girlfriend to be worried about.
Stop being ridiculous. I just raised a point of concern. Everyone ain't a pervert like ya. Dummie (NB: My G.F is suppppper Hoooooot)
Re: Women Sound Different When Menstruating. Men Can Tell! by Eltonluigi(m): 8:39pm On Apr 12, 2012
Double194:
Stop being ridiculous. I just raised a point of concern. Everyone ain't a pervert like ya. Dummie (NB: My G.F is suppppper Hoooooot)
So you've got a hot girlfriend; yet all you can contribute to this topic is your cousin sis who wouldn't pick her call cause she's mensurating. Isn't that ironic? Smh
Re: Women Sound Different When Menstruating. Men Can Tell! by Double194(m): 9:13pm On Apr 12, 2012
Eltonluigi: So you've got a hot girlfriend; yet all you can contribute to this topic is your cousin sis who wouldn't pick her call cause she's mensurating. Isn't that ironic? Smh
I have just one sibling, a boy, so U should understand what my female couz means to me. You may not understand cos of maybe the polygamous nature of ur family & ur bigotted personal lifestyle. You still may not understand cos you and i run on different frequencies. (ie, U do not have the mental capacity to understand me) DUMMMMMIE
Re: Women Sound Different When Menstruating. Men Can Tell! by Eltonluigi(m): 12:43pm On Apr 13, 2012
Double194:
I have just one sibling, a boy, so U should understand what my female couz means to me. You may not understand cos of maybe the polygamous nature of ur family & ur bigotted personal lifestyle. You still may not understand cos you and i run on different frequencies. (ie, U do not have the mental capacity to understand me) DUMMMMMIE
Dude stop whinning, I ain't your daddy please.
Re: Women Sound Different When Menstruating. Men Can Tell! by reddinton(f): 3:11pm On Apr 13, 2012
27naira: I dont need to listen to her voice. cheesy

Signs to look out for when your woman is menstruating (emphasis on YOUR WOMAN not another woman) grin :

1. Too many pimples on her pumpkin face cheesy
2. Dry lips
3. Too much frowning, complaining and outbursts
4. She cries and complain of abdominal cramp cry
5. changes in her nyash curvature (i dont know why)
6. full breast with succulent hard n.iples cool cool hehe
7. Too much body scent. (disgusting)
8. She will NEVER be in the mood grin grin
9. On rare occasions, you might find a tadpole on your bed, dont be alarmed, her egg just hatched grin grin

Thank me later tongue

hehehehehe, bad boy!!!!!! none of the above is true
Re: Women Sound Different When Menstruating. Men Can Tell! by AmakaG29(f): 3:14pm On Apr 13, 2012
Dying laughing at the tadpole comment.
Re: Women Sound Different When Menstruating. Men Can Tell! by Double194(m): 9:18pm On Apr 13, 2012
Eltonluigi: Dude stop whinning, I ain't your daddy please.

U no reach sef.
My dad is everytin ur fada will FOREVER wish to be. (who born U sef)
Re: Women Sound Different When Menstruating. Men Can Tell! by Eltonluigi(m): 9:46pm On Apr 13, 2012
Double194:

U no reach sef.
I said stop whinning little boy, did I hurt your feeling? Sorry if you take it personal.
Re: Women Sound Different When Menstruating. Men Can Tell! by Double194(m): 10:16pm On Apr 13, 2012
Eltonluigi: I said stop whinning little boy, did I hurt your feeling? Sorry if you take it personal.

Apology accepted. Next time learn to look out of ur little box and see things from other peoples' point of view.
Re: Women Sound Different When Menstruating. Men Can Tell! by VellyG(m): 10:35am On Dec 13, 2012
Double194:

U no reach sef.

Another kid again..kids are gradually taking over this forum. Too bad
Re: Women Sound Different When Menstruating. Men Can Tell! by babadey(m): 8:01pm On Dec 14, 2012
shocked No wonder sha, my chick will always find way to quarel wif me sha during her period. By dat time she will change(yansh,bossom,looks very attractive and sexy). I wouldn't blame her sha,she knows the kind of BF she get. Nothing wanted for now.
Re: Women Sound Different When Menstruating. Men Can Tell! by Nobody: 6:04am On Dec 16, 2012
nonsense.
the only thing that may change is her demeanor/attitude. tongue

source: iamawoman.net
Re: Women Sound Different When Menstruating. Men Can Tell! by Cholls(m): 10:50pm On Apr 08, 2022
My brother really

Want To Remove Your Grey Hair Naturally? Then This Simple Tip Will Help You / When Is The Right Time To Take Drugs: Before, After Or With Meal? / 150 Nigerian Doctors Ready For Exams To Enable Them Practice In The UK