Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,590 members, 7,809,134 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:46 AM

Is True Love Truely Crazy???? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Is True Love Truely Crazy???? (557 Views)

Does Love Truely Exist? / Is True Love Truely Crazy???? / Does Love Truely Exist? (2) (3) (4)

(1)

Is True Love Truely Crazy???? by femijck(m): 2:46pm On Apr 10, 2012
There is this girl i dated before my admission into a university...i love her deeply and she did also which i know vividly and my priest also confirmed that for...we made several promise which she tried her best to keep..but wen i found out that she is an igbo girl ,i told her my family's disproved about marrying her tribe.but i still love her so much not untill i was admitted into a university in 2009 wen my heart was stolen from her..she cried,she pleaded,but i was proving stubborn..

Now i have another girl dat also claimed to love me and she's always interested in spending for me and planning her future wit me...though i love her but..i still wish i will marry someone like d igbo girl because of her character and endurance and peaceful act...never get angry.... But last year she got engage wit a guy from d eastern part also.And since then they av been living together as a couple..but suddenly d guy turned a drunkard and started behaving strangely.d guy family did all they cud but to non-avail...and also he brought back his ex-girlfriend back to his house when d girl travelled away to see her parent......this made d girl returned d ring and left d guy..because i know she's so peaceful and cannot even withstand d such things...

So nairalanders plz should i consider taking her back?...or she's taking me for a second option because of what happened
Now d girl wanted me back...and i know she hardly forget about me coz she will always get in touch with even since then...please im considering taking her back because i even love her more than my new yoruba girl who belief she's wat she's not...but im scared of breaking her heart again because she's a big woman..guys u need understand wat i mean plz...

(1)

The Scourge Of Molestation In Nigeria / Code Of Conduct / Happy Birthday Chimezie198

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.