Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,501 members, 7,781,521 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 04:04 PM

I'm 28 Desperate To Settle Down. - Romance (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I'm 28 Desperate To Settle Down. (25041 Views)

5 Reasons Why Its More Dificult For Hot Chics To Settle Down With A Man. / When Girls Are Desperate To Get Married(pic) / Four Types Of Women A Nigerian Man Would Most Likely Settle Down With (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Re: I'm 28 Desperate To Settle Down. by dokkyelele(f): 3:33pm On Aug 09, 2018
lucrecia:
All my sisters have gotten married, and i am the only one left behind. Meanwhile the right time for a girl to settle down is 25yrs. My question is at my age can i still settle down? i'm desperate to settle down, but i am not in any serious relationship. what should i do?

Hmmmmm
If you are complaining and desperate st this age...what some lady at 40+ do
U better be serious with your life
Don’t look at another person click to work with yours.
What if u married the wrong man?
You will then be regretting you should have waited.
My best advice
Pray to your maker to give you what is yes st the right time.
And you too should be maturely ready, prepared and get into a serious relationship.

If you are not please and still want to vomit then ask for my WhatsApp number.

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

5 Ways Typical Nigerians Deal With Heartbreak / Reasons Why I Dislike Valentine. / Unveiled!..Why Ladies Targeting Overseas-based Men To Marry This Yuletide (Pic)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.