Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,545 members, 7,809,005 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:00 PM

The Highest Level Of Irresponsibilty As An Adult? - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / The Highest Level Of Irresponsibilty As An Adult? (20544 Views)

He Did Something An Adult Wouldn't Do / Highest Level Of Conspiracy Between My Wife And My Mother-In-Law! / Who Is An Adult? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Highest Level Of Irresponsibilty As An Adult? by Nobody: 3:59pm On Sep 13, 2012
Celyt:
A man/woman living a fake life all in the name of gaining other people's acceptance^^.
like some gays pretending to be straights?

1 Like

Re: The Highest Level Of Irresponsibilty As An Adult? by indoorlove(m): 4:15pm On Sep 13, 2012
A man who refused to help his biological sister because she decided to hold on to her belief.

2 Likes

Re: The Highest Level Of Irresponsibilty As An Adult? by bullseye2(f): 4:19pm On Sep 13, 2012
CArt: A man sleeping with his spouse's friend in his matrimonial bed.

Wow. That's so irresponsible o; rather he should sleep with her in her matrimonial bed. grin grin grin

#pulling ur legs
Re: The Highest Level Of Irresponsibilty As An Adult? by Dondav(m): 4:20pm On Sep 13, 2012
Re: The Highest Level Of Irresponsibilty As An Adult? by Ramcie(f): 4:26pm On Sep 13, 2012
A father not catering for his children right from birth up to tertiary institution and when the time for marriage came, that same man now shows up telling people how he suffered to bring up the said children and keeps calling the groom on the phone to greet him. #heightofirresponsibility.

2 Likes

Re: The Highest Level Of Irresponsibilty As An Adult? by tete7000(m): 4:27pm On Sep 13, 2012
Whateva one does that doesnt consider others feeling is irresponsibility. For me i do not believe one irresponsibility is higher than other. Irresponsibility is irresponsibility and no two way about it, what is bad is bad.
Re: The Highest Level Of Irresponsibilty As An Adult? by jpcomrade: 4:40pm On Sep 13, 2012
Man/Woman who refuses to fear God
Re: The Highest Level Of Irresponsibilty As An Adult? by Enikeey: 4:45pm On Sep 13, 2012
Irresponsibility is irresponsibility simple
Re: The Highest Level Of Irresponsibilty As An Adult? by wizzymate(m): 4:46pm On Sep 13, 2012
A man not catering for his wife and female kids cos he has no make child.
A married woman sending nude pics to her lover.
Re: The Highest Level Of Irresponsibilty As An Adult? by skidos4u(m): 4:51pm On Sep 13, 2012
i think d highest form of iresponsibilty in a man or woman is gay n lisbianism
Re: The Highest Level Of Irresponsibilty As An Adult? by Mcfemad(m): 4:54pm On Sep 13, 2012
Seun and his mods banning garri team members!

1 Like

Re: The Highest Level Of Irresponsibilty As An Adult? by donlyone(m): 5:07pm On Sep 13, 2012
Drinking Garri with your family and sneaking out alone to eat SUYA

1 Like

Re: The Highest Level Of Irresponsibilty As An Adult? by ay0201(m): 5:13pm On Sep 13, 2012
kola oloye: A Youth Corps member in a strange land sleeping with a married woman in the same compound.
The guy don carry curse. shi ke nan.
Re: The Highest Level Of Irresponsibilty As An Adult? by cindyrella(f): 5:28pm On Sep 13, 2012
For a man to be sleeping with a girl young enough to be his grand daughter undecided
Re: The Highest Level Of Irresponsibilty As An Adult? by Nobody: 5:45pm On Sep 13, 2012
kola oloye: A Youth Corps member in a strange land sleeping with a married woman in the same compound.

dats my number 1
Re: The Highest Level Of Irresponsibilty As An Adult? by ogtavia(m): 5:47pm On Sep 13, 2012
I think we are all missing something fundamental here,i am nt saying all you guys av mentioned are wrong..no..but em,i think for us to see the importance and essence of this thread,we should all define what responsibility is or what its nt,i mean,lets av a basic definition of wat it means...i think it will help us hit d nail on head...for me,the bible says dt any man who doeant take care of his family is worse dan an infidel...and i may add dt this includes care in all its extents and ramifications........(qwerty sure reduces d stress in phone typing). kissI think we are all missing something fundamental here,i am nt saying all you guys av mentioned are wrong..no..but em,i think for us to see the importance and essence of this thread,we should all define what responsibility is or what its nt,i mean,lets av a basic definition of wat it means...i think it will help us hit d nail on head...for me,the bible says dt any man who doeant take care of his family is worse dan an infidel...and i may add dt this includes care in all its extents and ramifications........(qwerty sure reduces d stress in phone typing).
Re: The Highest Level Of Irresponsibilty As An Adult? by Azumy(f): 5:48pm On Sep 13, 2012
bermuda1:

Surely a wife stealing from the husband's wallet is equally as bad probably even worse
i tell u! "Evn worse" !
Re: The Highest Level Of Irresponsibilty As An Adult? by Fidelcruiz(m): 5:49pm On Sep 13, 2012
I think housing a sex mate under the same roof u stay with ur wife/husband. Some do so in the name of brother sister thing
Re: The Highest Level Of Irresponsibilty As An Adult? by jpphilips(m): 5:51pm On Sep 13, 2012
dayokanu: You cant say which is most irreponsible

But one I saw was a friends brother

Who got drunk on his wedding.

During the reception , he couldnt be located as he was already at a beer parlour arguing

The same guy at like 40yrs come to his 70yr old moms house to steal money and sleep with her apprentices(the mom is a tailor and has a lot of female teenage and early twenties apprentice)

have seen something similar, one cute dude was drunk during his wedding reception and when asked to give the vote of thanks, he echoed

"ladies and gentlemen, i thank you all for honoring this remarkable moment of graduation from a fornicator to an adulterer"

the pastor just ran away from the venue.

another is an Anglican priest who in a bid to call up a hymn said;

"open to ancient and modern 235naira", the congregation immediately shouted, "it is not time for offering yet" a local church though

1 Like

Re: The Highest Level Of Irresponsibilty As An Adult? by Azumy(f): 5:55pm On Sep 13, 2012
jpcomrade: Man/Woman who refuses to fear God
kai jst as if u were on my mind.exactly wot i tot of cos d fear of God is d bedrock of al forms of responsibility u can tink of.i.e bein conscious of d fact dat God is watchin wen nobody see u.

1 Like

Re: The Highest Level Of Irresponsibilty As An Adult? by mbulela: 5:57pm On Sep 13, 2012
Unprotected sex outside marriage (either as a single person or as a married person committing adultery).
There is no defence for such irresponsibility.
Re: The Highest Level Of Irresponsibilty As An Adult? by realmscape: 6:01pm On Sep 13, 2012
jmoore: Having s-e-x with the one that is not your wife or husband. It is like stealing what does not belongs to you. Unfortunately this case of irresponsibility is prevalent in our society today.
sorry, its not possible to steal what does not belong to you..... Pls check out the meaning of stealing......for me whats bad is not keeping your spouse in d know of what you're up to...
Re: The Highest Level Of Irresponsibilty As An Adult? by AjanleKoko: 6:07pm On Sep 13, 2012
mbulela: Unprotected sex outside marriage (either as a single person or as a married person committing adultery).
There is no defence for such irresponsibility.

LOL. I was going to post a contrarian view, until I saw the word 'unprotected'. grin
Re: The Highest Level Of Irresponsibilty As An Adult? by rimax: 6:09pm On Sep 13, 2012
Celyt:
A man leaving his heavily pregnant wife at home and going for night-clubbing.
A wife/husband sexting people of opposite sex.
A man/woman living a fake life all in the name of gaining other people's acceptance.
A husband/wife not fulfilling his/her duty in the home when they are capable.

Very long list of irresponsible behaviors, but let me rest my case with ^^.
u get it all,my dear
Re: The Highest Level Of Irresponsibilty As An Adult? by mbulela: 6:13pm On Sep 13, 2012
AjanleKoko:

LOL. I was going to post a contrarian view, until I saw the word 'unprotected'. grin

tongue tongue
Re: The Highest Level Of Irresponsibilty As An Adult? by delawils: 6:57pm On Sep 13, 2012
I guess sleeping wit ur girl frieend is also gross irresponsibility.
Re: The Highest Level Of Irresponsibilty As An Adult? by Ninapha(f): 7:00pm On Sep 13, 2012
taryour:

such man will die being irresponsible
. U sure say na clear eye. This one is total madness na. Even he doesn't want to fend for his family atleast he shd take care of himself.
Re: The Highest Level Of Irresponsibilty As An Adult? by kedukc(m): 8:12pm On Sep 13, 2012
Irresponsibility is placing ur family on garri diet after donating your annual salary to the work of god.
Re: The Highest Level Of Irresponsibilty As An Adult? by Nobody: 8:38pm On Sep 13, 2012
Re: The Highest Level Of Irresponsibilty As An Adult? by Nobody: 8:47pm On Sep 13, 2012
husband and wife who go to club and d woman leaves
wit anoda man while d husband wit anoda woman.
Dey actually met themselves in a club. I dunno if the've
Stopped grin. d wife na proper arabanko
Re: The Highest Level Of Irresponsibilty As An Adult? by ogundepoyakub(m): 8:53pm On Sep 13, 2012
lol
Re: The Highest Level Of Irresponsibilty As An Adult? by Coefficient(m): 8:58pm On Sep 13, 2012
Highest level of irresponsible behaviour i've seen is a married woman with grown up children in twenties getting pregnant for another man outside her home!

We used to be neighbours until the shame of the incident drove her away.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Who Will You Take Sides With, Me Or My Wife? / How To Avoid Family Disputes When One Dies / How To Cut Down Excessive Spending These Festive Period

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.