Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,327 members, 7,808,099 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 07:14 AM

What Would U Do If Ür 17yr Old Sister Presented U Wit A 4month Old Pregnancy? - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / What Would U Do If Ür 17yr Old Sister Presented U Wit A 4month Old Pregnancy? (2508 Views)

My 14-Year-Old Sister Made Shocking Revelations, How Can I Manage The Situation? / Woman Delivers Four-Year-Old Pregnancy In Ogun / What Drug Can I Take To Flush Out A Few Weeks Old Pregnancy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Would U Do If Ür 17yr Old Sister Presented U Wit A 4month Old Pregnancy? by Nobody: 8:24am On Apr 12, 2012
Source: SDK blog
Re: What Would U Do If Ür 17yr Old Sister Presented U Wit A 4month Old Pregnancy? by EfemenaXY: 8:42am On Apr 12, 2012
17 is quite young but you need to provide us with more information pls:

* Is she married? Or in a serious relationship?

* Where is she education wise? Still in Secondary school? Any plans to continue / further her education?

* What are the circumstances surrounding the pregnancy? Is it an unwanted pregnancy or planned?

* What are your family's views on pregnancy (I'm assuming out of wedlock)? Do they advocate abortions or not?

* If the family is against having an abortion (could be for religious reasons), have you looked into other alternatives (e.g. Adoption)?

* What is your sister's view on this? She must have a reason for keeping silent for so long.

* Is this her first pregnancy? What's her medical history?
Re: What Would U Do If Ür 17yr Old Sister Presented U Wit A 4month Old Pregnancy? by knowledge4(m): 10:00am On Apr 12, 2012
Abortion is clearly out of it,never a consideration.
Locate the baby's father to accept paternity.
If he accepts,all is well.
If he denies,all is well.
She will have to deliver the baby.
After that,go back to school and continue her education.
Re: What Would U Do If Ür 17yr Old Sister Presented U Wit A 4month Old Pregnancy? by Johndoe100(m): 11:45am On Apr 12, 2012
This thread like most of the childish threads springinging up here belongs in the romance section. OP are you married, hell are you 18 yet?
Re: What Would U Do If Ür 17yr Old Sister Presented U Wit A 4month Old Pregnancy? by nichole2(f): 5:22pm On Jun 20, 2013
My dear first pray over de issue if ur a christian ,try and calm her down and assure her everything is alright den ask her de storie how de babie came by , locate de father of de child ,des period is de time to be close to God, don't be afraid alert ur parents or guidance. Get de babie shelter nd food and please don't be judgemental on her case everyone makes mistakes, des is de period u can take advantage of de situation nd get her close to God, better still go to redeeem headquarters in lagos take her to de alter nd cry out ur prayers to God he will definetly answer u guys
Re: What Would U Do If Ür 17yr Old Sister Presented U Wit A 4month Old Pregnancy? by kreamidiva(f): 6:09pm On Jun 20, 2013
I'l first hold my head and scream:"anwuola m oooo".then i'l slump and either faint or die!
Re: What Would U Do If Ür 17yr Old Sister Presented U Wit A 4month Old Pregnancy? by Nobody: 8:21pm On Jun 20, 2013
Let her get all the medical help that will aid smooth delivery of the gift God dash am,
Re: What Would U Do If Ür 17yr Old Sister Presented U Wit A 4month Old Pregnancy? by JadeWilliam(f): 10:57am On Jul 05, 2013
Let her mak her decision.Don't get involved.My sister inlaw got preg at d same age;pressure frm her family made her get an abortion.Sh got pregnant again by d same guy;her parents bn knights in catholic church gav up d baby 4adoption because of their reputation.Sh&d guy dat got her knocked up twice parted ways&d guy got married;had 2kids&later on got divorced&ended up marryin my sister inlaw at her late 30 (s).Its bn 10yrs now&sh can't get pregnant.Sh's now fightin her parents;tellin dem 2go&bring back d kid they gav up 4adoption 22yrs ago since sh's unable 2concieve&is in her mid 40(s).Its causin so much tension&emotions.D guy dat knocked her up&ran away is d one makin d highest noise.
Pls stay out of ur sister's issue.Sh didn't need ur advice or consent 2get involved in unprotected sex.Let her handle her dilema wit d guy dat knocked her up.I'm talkin frm experience.It'l hunt u guys in yrs 2com&how ar u sure sh won't get knocked up again&again afta dis one.Let her bear her cross alone joor

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Would U Do If Ür 17yr Old Sister Presented U Wit A 4month Old Pregnancy? by EfemenaXY: 1:27pm On Jul 05, 2013
Jade William: Let her mak her decision.Don't get involved.My sister inlaw got preg at d same age;pressure frm her family made her get an abortion.Sh got pregnant again by d same guy;her parents bn knights in catholic church gav up d baby 4adoption because of their reputation.Sh&d guy dat got her knocked up twice parted ways&d guy got married;had 2kids&later on got divorced&ended up marryin my sister inlaw at her late 30 (s).Its bn 10yrs now&sh can't get pregnant.Sh's now fightin her parents;tellin dem 2go&bring back d kid they gav up 4adoption 22yrs ago since sh's unable 2concieve&is in her mid 40(s).Its causin so much tension&emotions.D guy dat knocked her up&ran away is d one makin d highest noise.
Pls stay out of ur sister's issue.Sh didn't need ur advice or consent 2get involved in unprotected sex.Let her handle her dilema wit d guy dat knocked her up.I'm talkin frm experience.It'l hunt u guys in yrs 2com&how ar u sure sh won't get knocked up again&again afta dis one.Let her bear her cross alone joor

Ah..ah!

Why you dey resurrect old thread? @OP sister don born dat pikin tey-tey... grin grin grin
Re: What Would U Do If Ür 17yr Old Sister Presented U Wit A 4month Old Pregnancy? by sexymoma(f): 1:46pm On Jul 05, 2013
Firstly: dont be ash on her
Sit her down and ask her who the father is
Follow her to the guy's house, talk gently with the guy's family
Let them know their son is already a father to be
Dont make this mistake by asking her to live with the guy's family
Take it up the responsibility but let her understand she reali hurt you and she disappointed you.
Make her understand you never had plan for this.

Lastly take as your cross you have to bear it.
It happened to ma Elder sister but because ma father was too ash, she ran out of the house.
This cost us so much pain and agony. Thank God for her life now.
Re: What Would U Do If Ür 17yr Old Sister Presented U Wit A 4month Old Pregnancy? by Youngpo413: 5:16pm On Dec 20, 2014
Johndoe100:
This thread like most of the childish threads springinging up here belongs in the romance section. OP are you married, hell are you 18 yet?
I wonder o
Re: What Would U Do If Ür 17yr Old Sister Presented U Wit A 4month Old Pregnancy? by Youngpo413: 5:19pm On Dec 20, 2014
JadeWilliam:
Let her mak her decision.Don't get involved.My sister inlaw got preg at d same age;pressure frm her family made her get an abortion.Sh got pregnant again by d same guy;her parents bn knights in catholic church gav up d baby 4adoption because of their reputation.Sh&d guy dat got her knocked up twice parted ways&d guy got married;had 2kids&later on got divorced&ended up marryin my sister inlaw at her late 30 (s).Its bn 10yrs now&sh can't get pregnant.Sh's now fightin her parents;tellin dem 2go&bring back d kid they gav up 4adoption 22yrs ago since sh's unable 2concieve&is in her mid 40(s).Its causin so much tension&emotions.D guy dat knocked her up&ran away is d one makin d highest noise.
this is serious
Re: What Would U Do If Ür 17yr Old Sister Presented U Wit A 4month Old Pregnancy? by meobizy(f): 10:39pm On Mar 12, 2019
If we live under the same roof where did she hide it for three full months?
If she comes to my house with the pregnancy then na to keep am.
I won’t have the mind to remove it.

(1) (Reply)

What Can I Do? My Two Sons Are Not My Biological Sons. / Top 3 Gift For Your Spouse / Men Shouldn’t Be Allowed To Bathe Their Daughters, We Are All Mad –facebook User

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.