Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,667 members, 7,801,923 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 06:04 AM

BB 9790 And Playbook In Enugu - Phone/Internet Market - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Phone/Internet Market / BB 9790 And Playbook In Enugu (1403 Views)

. / Brand New Blackerry Bold 5 9930 @ 50k, 9900 @ 55k, Bold 6 9790 @ 43k / Blackberry Playbook With Sim Slot Needed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

BB 9790 And Playbook In Enugu by OdinMacThor(m): 9:48am On Apr 12, 2012
Hola guys! Could someone tell me where to buy the Bold 9790 and the PlayBook in Enugu? Gracias!
Re: BB 9790 And Playbook In Enugu by mjay(m): 3:43pm On Apr 12, 2012
those are my combinations. They rock
Re: BB 9790 And Playbook In Enugu by Lexusgs430: 4:15pm On Apr 12, 2012
mjay: those are my combinations. They rock

My combination is 9900 running OS 7.1 and a playbook, It equally rocks. (make sure your playbook is running OS2)
Re: BB 9790 And Playbook In Enugu by dandollar1: 6:47pm On Apr 13, 2012
I just bought a playbook on saturday last week, from slot.i set it up on monday and everyting was going on fine.yesterday, i switched it off to charge it.on switchin it on when i got home, it came on, showing the bb logo,went in to ease myself thinking it would have finished booting before i come back, only to find a red light blinking.i swiped as normal but the it has refused to come on till now.it just shows the red blinking light anytime i switch it on.any idea on what to do? embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed
Re: BB 9790 And Playbook In Enugu by Baroba(m): 8:29pm On Apr 13, 2012
dan_dollar: I just bought a playbook on saturday last week, from slot.i set it up on monday and everyting was going on fine.yesterday, i switched it off to charge it.on switchin it on when i got home, it came on, showing the bb logo,went in to ease myself thinking it would have finished booting before i come back, only to find a red light blinking.i swiped as normal but the it has refused to come on till now.it just shows the red blinking light anytime i switch it on.any idea on what to do? embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed

I had a similar problem three weeks a ago, try a reset by holding down the volume rocker (- and + and power button)all at once, this tends to resolve a lot of issues. Good luck
Re: BB 9790 And Playbook In Enugu by dandollar1: 8:48pm On Apr 13, 2012
Baroba:

I had a similar problem three weeks a ago, try a reset by holding down the volume rocker (- and + and power button)all at once, this tends to resolve a lot of issues. Good luck
I've done that more than I can remember,since yesterday.no success.lucky you.
Re: BB 9790 And Playbook In Enugu by Lexusgs430: 8:56pm On Apr 13, 2012
dan_dollar: I've done that more than I can remember,since yesterday.no success.lucky you.

Slot must give you some sort of warranty, return goods as not fit for purpose.
Re: BB 9790 And Playbook In Enugu by dandollar1: 9:12pm On Apr 13, 2012
Lexusgs430:

Slot must give you some sort of warranty, return goods as not fit for purpose.
sorry, what did you mean by return goods as not fit for purpose?
Re: BB 9790 And Playbook In Enugu by Lexusgs430: 9:24pm On Apr 13, 2012
dan_dollar: sorry, what did you mean by return goods as not fit for purpose?

You bought the playbook on Saturday, in less than a week it develops a fault, take the goods back to the retailer (slot).
Re: BB 9790 And Playbook In Enugu by dandollar1: 9:45pm On Apr 13, 2012
Bought it in lag wen I went for the easter break.wish I stay in lag so I cab deal directly with the store that sold it to me.I called them this afternoon though.they asked me to take it to their port Harcourt office to see if its a software problem the pH office cud fix,but if it has to do with the hard ware,it wud have to be sent to their lagos office.I'm opening with them tomoro.wish they could do somthing about it,cos I love the playbook.
Re: BB 9790 And Playbook In Enugu by mjay(m): 10:12pm On Apr 13, 2012
its a bug and not a fault, plug your real chagger and leave for some time, the battery drained off and it will take some time to start up again. I had the same problem when I first bought mine but I got it resolved after reading some stuffs.Its a common problem and no biggie with blackberry.
Re: BB 9790 And Playbook In Enugu by dandollar1: 10:38pm On Apr 13, 2012
mjay: its a bug and not a fault, plug your real chagger and leave for some time, the battery drained off and it will take some time to start up again. I had the same problem when I first bought mine but I got it resolved after reading some stuffs.Its a common problem and no biggie with blackberry.
well,I just charged it to battery full while switched off.this stuff started Immidiately I switched it on.I charged it overnyt yesterny.but it still continued today.
Re: BB 9790 And Playbook In Enugu by Lexusgs430: 10:46pm On Apr 13, 2012
dan_dollar: well,I just charged it to battery full while switched off.this stuff started Immidiately I switched it on.I charged it overnyt yesterny.but it still continued today.

Touch - wood, my playbook is issue free!
Re: BB 9790 And Playbook In Enugu by mjay(m): 1:51pm On Apr 14, 2012
dan_dollar: well,I just charged it to battery full while switched off.this stuff started immediately I switched it on.I charged it overnyt yesterny.but it still continued today.

Sorry to hear that. But Dont be anxious to get it working, leave it for some time, possibly a half a day before you plugg it again, I cant remmeber specifically how I did it but I know there are lots of people who have the same problem and they just got over it with ease. Good Luck bro.
Re: BB 9790 And Playbook In Enugu by OdinMacThor(m): 2:29pm On Apr 14, 2012
Umm... Not to sound insensitive, but MY QUESTION PLEASE!!!

(1) (Reply)

White Lumia 720 For Sale (SOLD SOLD SOLD) / How To Bypass Airtel 2GB For #200 / s

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.