Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,869 members, 7,806,477 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 05:06 PM

MTN: Unlimited Download Doesnt Work Again - Phones (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / MTN: Unlimited Download Doesnt Work Again (18165 Views)

[NEW!] Mtn Unlimited Browsing For All! / MTN Simpleserver Not Work Again / Mtn Unlimited 2go Subscription Codes... Free 2go For One Month (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Go Down)

Re: MTN: Unlimited Download Doesnt Work Again by pdidi(m): 11:13pm On Apr 13, 2012
@ playmode:what do u do that u have to download 450-600gig of data a month?!I use to see myself as a download junky....but with this ur own download requirement,I think u just "pulled down the roof"!Just go and negotiate a special package for yourself:goodluck!
Re: MTN: Unlimited Download Doesnt Work Again by Weselion1(m): 11:54pm On Apr 13, 2012
sluvy4tune:

dnt even go there etisalat bis sucks like mad !

MTN is stil d best thou they have there own shortcomin as well
i subscribed to ETIMUMU after 3days no Bis signal i went straight to there ofc @ GRA phc to complain after that i was told that my complain has been lodged and they will get back to me in 72hrs
it is not etisalat,maybe you are talking of etisalad. Etisalat good die
Re: MTN: Unlimited Download Doesnt Work Again by Smooth278(m): 12:09am On Apr 14, 2012
mehn jst come to glo like me and u wud be satisfied!!! better service and much more data!!! i used to use mtn before but changed to glo and have never regretted d decision!!!
dont know about etisalat though...............
Re: MTN: Unlimited Download Doesnt Work Again by olubaba99(m): 12:49am On Apr 14, 2012
am not surprised.......I will not be fooled by them again.
Re: MTN: Unlimited Download Doesnt Work Again by Saddam: 12:56am On Apr 14, 2012
MTN
Re: MTN: Unlimited Download Doesnt Work Again by bibe(m): 6:41am On Apr 14, 2012
MTN BBC complete plan isn't capped at 200MB, cos I've been using it and I swear I download more than 3GB worth of data each time. Its not capped otherwise u'd have means to check ur data balance which aint present. Even a customer care agent confirmed this to me.
I only switched to glo this month cos admittedly MTN were ailing with their BB internet services.
Re: MTN: Unlimited Download Doesnt Work Again by emyguz(m): 2:04pm On Apr 14, 2012
ziccoit: The problem is why do you stay put when there are abundant of other excellent choices?

Nigerians are the master of sentiments. MTN was good in the olden days but the reality today is that the company is a failure in some important areas.
Mtn sucks. Gosh
Re: MTN: Unlimited Download Doesnt Work Again by basisop(m): 4:33am On Apr 15, 2012
Etisalat collected my money since 5 days now and counting, no bis signal! called thr customercare, d lady I spoke with was more confused. I'm waiting sha because d last renewal took 7 days. Etisafool
Re: MTN: Unlimited Download Doesnt Work Again by onyengbu: 5:10pm On Apr 16, 2012
I know nairaland is infected with herd mentality but atimes you guys need to ask some basic questions before you jump into a thread.
MTN unlimited data still works and is not capped or throttled whatever that means.

The first picture will show you that within the duration of 8 hours today, I have used 1.123GB of data and uploaded 90.742GB.
The second picture will also show you that even despite all the bandwidth usage, im still hitting speed of 739kbps (it cdoubles that atimes depending on the browser request).

Whenever you guys want to say something bad about someones's services, try something like: 'where i live, MTN sucks' tongue

Re: MTN: Unlimited Download Doesnt Work Again by sirbright007: 10:19am On Mar 30, 2013
4 those of u who ar saying dt mtn bis is 200mb u guy ar wrong..i av downloaded vampire diaries 3 episodes plus som few films..d onli p wit mtn is dt without 3g d network sucks..in terms of speed Airtel is d best bt is jst dat is 1gb per bis wich is 2 smal
Re: MTN: Unlimited Download Doesnt Work Again by sirbright007: 10:26am On Mar 30, 2013
[color=#990000][/color]
sirbright007: 4 those of u who ar saying dt mtn bis is 200mb u guy ar wrong..i av downloaded vampire diaries 3 episodes plus som few films..d onli p wit mtn is dt without 3g d network sucks..in terms of speed Airtel is d best bt is jst dat is 1gb per bis wich is 2 smal
Re: MTN: Unlimited Download Doesnt Work Again by jesbu(m): 1:26pm On Mar 30, 2013
Am still downloading unlimiter with my mtn. Just finish watch online movies with my android. Using vettle and vee applicating. I finished downloading modern combat 4 more dan 1.5GB also realfootball fifa 2012 1.2 GB.countless of mkv movie format
Re: MTN: Unlimited Download Doesnt Work Again by farells(m): 1:48pm On Mar 30, 2013
jesbu: Am still downloading unlimiter with my mtn. Just finish watch online movies with my android. Using vettle and vee applicating. I finished downloading modern combat 4 more dan 1.5GB also realfootball fifa 2012 1.2 GB.countless of mkv movie format
hw do i get it or configure mine.pls help
Re: MTN: Unlimited Download Doesnt Work Again by jesbu(m): 5:22pm On Mar 30, 2013
farells:
hw do i get it or configure mine.pls help

Subscribe to any bb plan when the data cap is out then subscribe to mtn 2H for 200 naira that's is all ur unlimited is back non stop
Re: MTN: Unlimited Download Doesnt Work Again by farells(m): 2:37am On Mar 31, 2013
jesbu:

Subscribe to any bb plan when the data cap is out then subscribe to mtn 2H for 200 naira that's is all ur unlimited is back non stop
10x bt do u knw abt mtn unlimited sim?
Re: MTN: Unlimited Download Doesnt Work Again by Damola12: 11:07am On Mar 31, 2013
please doz of us using andoid i us e a samsung gs2 my internet signal totally disapears once i change the apn to blacberry.net any solutions pleas...my fone is unrooted is that the problem? cos i tot rootin was onli necesary if u want to use droidvpn
Re: MTN: Unlimited Download Doesnt Work Again by lastburn(m): 5:18pm On Mar 31, 2013
Nuffin beats etisalat internet data unless ur area no get 3G netwrk.
sluvy4tune:

dnt even go there etisalat bis sucks like mad !

MTN is stil d best thou they have there own shortcomin as well
i subscribed to ETIMUMU after 3days no Bis signal i went straight to there ofc @ GRA phc to complain after that i was told that my complain has been lodged and they will get back to me in 72hrs
Re: MTN: Unlimited Download Doesnt Work Again by dljbd1(m): 8:43pm On Mar 31, 2013
jesbu: Am still downloading unlimiter with my mtn. Just finish watch online movies with my android. Using [b]vettle [/b]and [b]vee [/b]applicating. I finished downloading modern combat 4 more dan 1.5GB also real football fifa 2012 1.2 GB.countless of mkv movie format
Please, is there any other configurations I need to do? I downloaded vee but I've not been able to use it to watch any video sad
Re: MTN: Unlimited Download Doesnt Work Again by jesbu(m): 8:47pm On Mar 31, 2013
Damola12: please doz of us using andoid i us e a samsung gs2 my internet signal totally disapears once i change the apn to blacberry.net any solutions pleas...my fone is unrooted is that the problem? cos i tot rootin was onli necesary if u want to use droidvpn
U must subscribe with a blackberry phone before putting it to ur phone. Den change the answers to blackberry.net
Re: MTN: Unlimited Download Doesnt Work Again by jesbu(m): 8:49pm On Mar 31, 2013
dl_jbd: Please, is there any other configurations I need to do? I downloaded vee but I've not been able to use it to watch any video sad
Which phone do u use.? Try vettle
Re: MTN: Unlimited Download Doesnt Work Again by sfiea: 5:35am On Apr 01, 2013
Is it just me? My MTN bbweek capped out since yesterday afternoon, tried 2H no joy. Signal changing from 3G to H with no data transfer.
Re: MTN: Unlimited Download Doesnt Work Again by dljbd1(m): 12:45pm On Apr 01, 2013
jesbu:
Which phone do u use.? Try vettle
I use samsung android
Re: MTN: Unlimited Download Doesnt Work Again by Frostyzone(m): 6:20pm On Apr 01, 2013
Guys, please stop giving out valuable informations,abeg. Mtn techs might decide to spoil business for me and others wey dey browse unlimited since last month oo!
Re: MTN: Unlimited Download Doesnt Work Again by Lawalmd(m): 8:56pm On Apr 01, 2013
Mtn dey make sense die for now with this their speed

Re: MTN: Unlimited Download Doesnt Work Again by pcwhiz(m): 7:58am On Apr 02, 2013
Lawalmd: Mtn dey make sense die for now with this their speed
Pls wich plan r u using?
Re: MTN: Unlimited Download Doesnt Work Again by venorite(m): 9:01am On Apr 02, 2013
That episode 16 na rubbish, I expected more
Re: MTN: Unlimited Download Doesnt Work Again by Lawalmd(m): 9:01am On Apr 02, 2013
pcwhiz: Pls wich plan r u using?
Mtn BBC week plan and I dey pull like 4gb out of it
Re: MTN: Unlimited Download Doesnt Work Again by Lawalmd(m): 9:04am On Apr 02, 2013
venorite:
That episode 16 na rubbish, I expected more
that's true and they say that's the last episode omo amc fall my hand mehn
Re: MTN: Unlimited Download Doesnt Work Again by cyrexx: 9:24am On Apr 02, 2013
Lawalmd:
Mtn BBC week plan and I dey pull like 4gb out of it

And they don't deduct your credit?
Re: MTN: Unlimited Download Doesnt Work Again by Frostyzone(m): 10:11am On Apr 02, 2013

Impressive. Yours is a lot faster than mine. With that kinda speed, I would have been able to download Battlefield 3 under 2 hours, instead of the 15 hours it took me to download the whole parts.
Re: MTN: Unlimited Download Doesnt Work Again by venorite(m): 11:37am On Apr 02, 2013
Lawalmd:
that's true and they say that's the last episode omo amc fall my hand mehn
i swear but they go soon bein shoot sason 4. i hear say by may

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5)

China Issues 5G Licenses In Timely Boost For Huawei / Java Settings For Free Download / Xiaomi Redmi Note 4x Review And Thread

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.