Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,329 members, 7,808,104 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 07:18 AM

Ladies which do you prefer, A Cool Guy or A Tough Guy? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ladies which do you prefer, A Cool Guy or A Tough Guy? (4482 Views)

Guys, Which Do You Prefer, A Beautiful Face Or A Banging Body? / Why do many ladies prefer a salary earner to a budding entrepreneur? / Which Would You Ladies Prefer: A Rich Cheat Or A Broke Faithful Man? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ladies which do you prefer, A Cool Guy or A Tough Guy? by masterpiecer(m): 11:29am On Apr 12, 2012
back in my days at d uni, most of d girls would always hang wit d bad guys(cultist), but if u ask a girl wat her dream guy would be like, u start hearing stuff like, cool, God fearing, gentle and all dat shit, so ladies, i really wonna know, d bad guy or d good guy, which is ur preference?
Re: Ladies which do you prefer, A Cool Guy or A Tough Guy? by Chimezie198(m): 11:33am On Apr 12, 2012
Which one be Though guy?
Re: Ladies which do you prefer, A Cool Guy or A Tough Guy? by khukhi(f): 11:34am On Apr 12, 2012
Tough guy.
Re: Ladies which do you prefer, A Cool Guy or A Tough Guy? by masterpiecer(m): 11:37am On Apr 12, 2012
Chimezie198: Which one be Though guy?
i mean a typical bad guy, e.g cultist, frauster n all dat
Re: Ladies which do you prefer, A Cool Guy or A Tough Guy? by masterpiecer(m): 11:39am On Apr 12, 2012
khukhi: Tough guy.

y really, curious undecided
Re: Ladies which do you prefer, A Cool Guy or A Tough Guy? by Idowuogbo(f): 11:59am On Apr 12, 2012
Rugged guy

Cheers!
Re: Ladies which do you prefer, A Cool Guy or A Tough Guy? by masterpiecer(m): 12:17pm On Apr 12, 2012
so r u girls saying dat it isn't cool 4 a guy to b gentle?
Re: Ladies which do you prefer, A Cool Guy or A Tough Guy? by ArQueBusieR(m): 7:53pm On Apr 12, 2012
Trust me, tough guys, as opposed to bad guys, aren't always gangbangers or cultists. In fact, I see cultists and gangsters as sissies.
Re: Ladies which do you prefer, A Cool Guy or A Tough Guy? by pendo89(f): 8:07pm On Apr 12, 2012
masterpiecer: back in my days at d uni, most of d girls would always hang wit d bad guys(cultist),
but if u ask a girl wat her dream guy would be like, u start hearing stuff like, cool, God fearing, gentle

So ur defination of a tough guy is a bad fellow and a cultist while a cool guy is gentle and Godly??

ok .No answer then
Re: Ladies which do you prefer, A Cool Guy or A Tough Guy? by iykenex(m): 9:15pm On Apr 12, 2012
A guy who fights always,always at the wrong side,always causing trouble,a pain in the neck,involved in everything bad,always showing his strength to impress etc. But may be handsome, U shuld understand now.
Re: Ladies which do you prefer, A Cool Guy or A Tough Guy? by Nobody: 11:51pm On Apr 12, 2012
Idowuogbo: Rugged guy

Cheers!
agbero
Re: Ladies which do you prefer, A Cool Guy or A Tough Guy? by slimyem: 11:54pm On Apr 12, 2012
masterpiecer: back in my days at d uni, most of d girls would always hang wit d bad guys(cultist), but if u ask a girl wat her dream guy would be like, u start hearing stuff like, cool, God fearing, gentle and all dat shit, so ladies, i really wonna know, d bad guy or d good guy, which is ur preference?
this question is discombobulatory!
Re: Ladies which do you prefer, A Cool Guy or A Tough Guy? by Nobody: 12:22am On Apr 13, 2012
truth be told, ladies like the bad ones... for some very odd reason it makes them feel rather on top of the world... not a cultist or fraudster... but someone who' likes to say what they like to hear, and someone who knows how to ride them well... wink.... not the general all round bad boy, but the subtle gentle coded bad boy...
Re: Ladies which do you prefer, A Cool Guy or A Tough Guy? by masterpiecer(m): 7:32am On Apr 13, 2012
pendo89:

So ur defination of a tough guy is a bad fellow and a cultist while a cool guy is gentle and Godly??

ok .No answer then

tough in all ramification; appearance, attitude(sometimes gets physical, eg, beats up a woman),association(cultism)...
cool in all ramification; appearance, attitude(calm, eg, never lays his hand on a woman,)association(responsibly)...

thats my definition
Re: Ladies which do you prefer, A Cool Guy or A Tough Guy? by masterpiecer(m): 7:36am On Apr 13, 2012
slimyem: this question is discombobulatory!

women are the ones dat cause the discombobulation, cos they really got me twisted, thus my curiousity and i want to know why
Re: Ladies which do you prefer, A Cool Guy or A Tough Guy? by Idowuogbo(f): 7:36pm On Apr 13, 2012
bennyraz: agbero
Ur female relatives
Re: Ladies which do you prefer, A Cool Guy or A Tough Guy? by khukhi(f): 8:46pm On Apr 13, 2012
masterpiecer:

women are the ones dat cause the discombobulation, cos they really got me twisted, thus my curiousity and i want to know why

It's simple. Women are superficial. They choose looks over substance. They buy the book for the pretty cover. Sex is business and they've got to sell it for something. Some demand fancy dinners and being driven in nice cars while others never leave the high school mentality of dating the popular guy. And they all bow down in their materialistic heels to the bad boy.

The Proof is in our History

Primal instinct, despite centuries of evolution, is alive and well in us all. Instinctively, a tough guy will protect his woman while she gives birth and nurtures the offspring. But it has moved from our heads to our hips where it is now little more than a sexual impulse. It holds little validity in any form these days - after all, your average CEO, doctor, or lawyer, isn't bench pressing 400 pounds.

But hold those angry emails, I acknowledge that women do not hold the monopoly on being materialistic, superficial, and sex-driven. Men proudly pioneered the sport in the first place and still get the gold medal. But the wangs play a different game - a game of acting.

You see, men act as though they want to get to know the cute blonde and find out what kind of person she is. Really, the guy is aiming to get her panties off and do the horizontal boogie until he's good and satisfied, at which point he'll make a sandwich from her kitchen, and then leave to do it again. Am I being too blunt? No, just honest.

Source : http://www.thesoko.com/thesoko/article252-1.html
Re: Ladies which do you prefer, A Cool Guy or A Tough Guy? by valenlabella(f): 6:22pm On Apr 14, 2012
I'd rather have a cool, easy going guy who knows when to be tough wink
Re: Ladies which do you prefer, A Cool Guy or A Tough Guy? by dokunbam(m): 8:02pm On Apr 14, 2012
Idowuogbo: Rugged guy

Cheers!

I trust u. U like it rough?
Re: Ladies which do you prefer, A Cool Guy or A Tough Guy? by Idowuogbo(f): 8:19pm On Apr 14, 2012
dokunbam:

I trust u. U like it rough?
Busybody face front!
Re: Ladies which do you prefer, A Cool Guy or A Tough Guy? by sweetcocoa(f): 8:22pm On Apr 14, 2012
Cheers happy people,I love heavenly guys.wink
Re: Ladies which do you prefer, A Cool Guy or A Tough Guy? by adl(f): 9:20pm On Apr 14, 2012
Prefer a cool gentle guy always.
Re: Ladies which do you prefer, A Cool Guy or A Tough Guy? by kay9(m): 11:15pm On Apr 14, 2012
Mmm, interexting.
Oya, me na cool coded, tough nice bwai, wey sabi wetin dey. Plus my container is on the high see! Ngwanu copiri my rumba: zelo-ate-zelo, trifle-tree, doburu-ate-zelo. Biko, no frashing.

2 Likes

Re: Ladies which do you prefer, A Cool Guy or A Tough Guy? by lolaluv1(f): 11:40pm On Apr 14, 2012
Cool guys...
My baby is calm and collected. But that doesn't mean he's stupid....
Re: Ladies which do you prefer, A Cool Guy or A Tough Guy? by Stesibelle17(f): 1:00am On Apr 17, 2012
Tough guy...in a cool way....

(1) (Reply)

Help!!! My Ex Girlfriend(married Now) Won't Let Me Be.. / Picture Of The Girl I .... Yesterday Night / See 10 Serious Problems Girls With Big B00bs Face

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.