Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,305 members, 7,808,037 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:04 AM

Alpari Nigeria Turning To Forextime Nigeria - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Alpari Nigeria Turning To Forextime Nigeria (38723 Views)

What Is The Northern Nigeria Turning Into? / Help! Which Is The Best Broker? (instaforex, Alpari, Fxpro, Liteforex). / Can I Trade Forex With Alpari Using Naira (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Alpari Nigeria Turning To Forextime Nigeria by sainty2k3(m): 3:01pm On Apr 12, 2012
i called alpari nigeria today to confirm a payment i just made only to hear the lady say 'welcome to forextime Nigeria'
i asked her and she says alpari nigeria is turning to forex time nigeria.
Hope there is no fraud in this kind of switch over
why the switch
what will happen to the account with alpari.
Friends what do u feel
Re: Alpari Nigeria Turning To Forextime Nigeria by scottabj(m): 10:56pm On Apr 15, 2012
I never trusted them from the start. no ea has ever made profit on alparinigeria
Re: Alpari Nigeria Turning To Forextime Nigeria by Nobody: 11:51pm On Apr 15, 2012
scottabj: I never trusted them from the start. no ea has ever made profit on alparinigeria
too bad
Re: Alpari Nigeria Turning To Forextime Nigeria by jamace(m): 5:47am On Apr 16, 2012
The problem with these mushroom brokers is that when you make gains you become their enemy, therefore you may never be able to withdraw you profit.
Re: Alpari Nigeria Turning To Forextime Nigeria by rozayx5(m): 6:05am On Apr 16, 2012
m,,,

2 Likes

Re: Alpari Nigeria Turning To Forextime Nigeria by Daovris: 8:25am On Apr 16, 2012
I never trusted them from the start.[img]http://www.keyforex.info/iPad.gif[/img]
Re: Alpari Nigeria Turning To Forextime Nigeria by stagger: 8:57am On Apr 16, 2012
As for me, I do not touch any market maker broker with totem pole. When you have a broker who is a player and an umpire at the same time, how do you ever hope to win?
Re: Alpari Nigeria Turning To Forextime Nigeria by dimmycent: 9:23am On Apr 16, 2012
rozayx5: alpari they never surprise thank God i left them in time, i placed a trade last year on 500$ then the profit i was running was 1550$ they swithched of their platform for 2 days i could not close the trade on my laptop or on 7 other cybercafes i went to, at the end i had a balance245$ then they restored connection, is that not fraud. If you are with them when you trade big the way i trade they will show you the way out. only Tadawulfx a nd fxopen pay my big profits.
Advice to new traders - use mbfx forex system no 1 system in the world. riskfreeforex..com

shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked when did this happen, i also trade with alpari ooo... have never had my platform go off for two days not even the past two years, i trade forex actively.....
Re: Alpari Nigeria Turning To Forextime Nigeria by jamace(m): 9:32am On Apr 16, 2012
dimmycent:

shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked when did this happen, i also trade with alpari ooo... have never had my platform go off for two days not even the past two years, i trade forex actively.....

Surely, you will never have issues if you are loosing because your loss is their gain. If you want to see their (red eyes) bad side, just gain $1,000 and they will focus their searchlight on you, to ensure they collect the gain back.

Just run away from them now, except you are an insider there.
Re: Alpari Nigeria Turning To Forextime Nigeria by rozayx5(m): 9:38am On Apr 16, 2012
we;; ypu will know one day
dimmycent:

Re: Alpari Nigeria Turning To Forextime Nigeria by omosexy1: 9:39am On Apr 16, 2012
Please which broker in Nigeria is the best?
Re: Alpari Nigeria Turning To Forextime Nigeria by dimmycent: 9:46am On Apr 16, 2012
jamace:

Surely, you will never have issues if you are loosing because your loss is their gain. If you want to see their (red eyes) bad side, just gain $1,000 and they will focus their searchlight on you, to ensure they collect the gain back.

Oga, this is my 5th year with trading with alpari... i have been trading succesfully for over 2years i have over 50,000k dollars with them, plus some of my client funds, trust me i have made over a 1000 dollars . i have even withdrawn my profit severaly using zenith bank or gt which is usually done in max 2days, except on some days when they claim they have issues with bank.... i actually trade with the NDD account, non dealing desk account, i actually think the micro accounts could be funny at times. i use strictly ndd, where the broker has little or no influence over what i do. i advise try it out.

6 Likes

Re: Alpari Nigeria Turning To Forextime Nigeria by dimmycent: 9:52am On Apr 16, 2012
omosexy1: Please which broker in Nigeria is the best?
i advise you go for any broker offering ndd account, i dont think we really have brokers in nigeria ooo... even alpari nigeria no be broker ooo na just representative office of alpari for naija.
Any broker that offer genuine ndd account is a good way for any serious trader to start trading
Re: Alpari Nigeria Turning To Forextime Nigeria by dimmycent: 9:57am On Apr 16, 2012
Re: Alpari Nigeria Turning To Forextime Nigeria by bily(m): 9:58am On Apr 16, 2012
firstly i have been using alpari newzealand for a long time even before they opened in nigeria and to prove it, see the attached pix which was a post i made over a year ago. so i know what i am saying and i have had a lot of experience with alpari.

and i must tell you i have never had a problem with alpari nigeria as a broker in terms of execution, deposits and withdrawals. of course sometimes there a glitches which is usually caused by the nigerian banking factor and its usually resolved ASAP.

like the OP, i was also worried when i got a call from alpari nigeria. first thing i did after i got the call was to go online to alpari nz website and chat with d oyinbos there. what i discovered was immediately i asked about fxtm, they asked for my number and told me they will give me a call. this got me worried cos i was wandering why they could not tell me about fxtm on chat. so next thing i got a call from their nigerian office explaining the reasons to me and telling me about a conference which will unviel fxtm to the public. the person that spoke to me was very knowlegdeable and i liked the fact that he dint mince words and was sincere. now these are the points i got from him:

like we all know alpari has offices in both uk and usa and i was told that the regulatory bodies in uk (FSA and NFA) dont like the fact that alpari exists in some countries where their govt do not have a system in place to verify the source of income of their citizens. and i learnt that alpari uk was fined for over 200k pounds for that reason.

i also learnt that d change did not affect just alpari nigeria but also alpari china, turkey, indonesia, etc so alpari in those countries also rebranded to forextime.

i was then adviced to switch to forextime if i still want to enjoy deposits and withdrawals locally in naira but if i choose to use alpari, then i will have to go back to the traditional way of dom account and wire transfers for my deposit and withdrawals in alpari. i have since switched and i dont have any problems.

all i did was transfer my money right from my alpari personal area to forextime without withrawing the money to my bank account first ( this was actually one of the reasons why i believed them cos if it was a fraud, alpari newzealand WOULD NEVER allow a client to transfer money from their own brokerage account to any broker misrepresenting them)

also they are still using the same bank accounts its just the bank name that has changed. mind you we are not talking about small money here so i did my due dillegence very well. i even physically went to their office at allen.

also i discovered that the same people you chat with online with alpari are the same set of pple you chat with online at forextime. so if you ask me, i think the reason for the change is so that alpari brand will no longer be fined by nfa and fsa for the activities of forextime in those countries that alpari existed and had to rebrand to forextime.

and on another note, i think it is high time traders work on thier money and risk management and stop blaming brokers for their shortcomings. as traders we should learn to accept responsiblities cos that is the only way we can improve.

just my 2pip!

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Alpari Nigeria Turning To Forextime Nigeria by bily(m): 10:00am On Apr 16, 2012
dimmycent:
i advise you go for any broker offering ndd account, i dont think we really have brokers in nigeria ooo... even alpari nigeria no be broker ooo na just representative office of alpari for naija.
Any broker that offer genuine ndd account is a good way for any serious trader to start trading

for your info, alpari nigiera (now forextime) offers ndd account that was what i traded with, no requotes and a commison less thatn 1pip. and you have ecn account in forextime so you guyz should do ya research first
Re: Alpari Nigeria Turning To Forextime Nigeria by dimmycent: 10:32am On Apr 16, 2012
bily:

for your info, alpari nigiera (now forextime) offers ndd account that was what i traded with, no requotes and a commison less thatn 1pip. and you have ecn account in forextime so you guyz should do ya research first

i got a call from alpari too, but have not sat down to do a critical review of there trading conditions, i was told to transfer my account to fxtm.... will do my research and update the house on my findings as regarding there trading conditions
Re: Alpari Nigeria Turning To Forextime Nigeria by unclenna(m): 10:39am On Apr 16, 2012
rozayx5: alpari they never surprise thank God i left them in time, i placed a trade last year on 500$ then the profit i was running was 1550$ they swithched of their platform for 2 days i could not close the trade on my laptop or on 7 other cybercafes i went to, at the end i had a balance245$ then they restored connection, is that not fraud. If you are with them when you trade big the way i trade they will show you the way out. only Tadawulfx a nd fxopen pay my big profits.
Advice to new traders - use mbfx forex system no 1 system in the world. riskfreeforex..com
fxopen is the best. I started using them since 2006.
Re: Alpari Nigeria Turning To Forextime Nigeria by dimmycent: 10:46am On Apr 16, 2012
unclenna: fxopen is the best. I started using them since 2006.

if am not mistakening i guess fxopen was the company that bought northfinance?? , i use to used northfinance and alpari back in the days, until northfinance was taken over...
Re: Alpari Nigeria Turning To Forextime Nigeria by EEngineer1(m): 11:16am On Apr 16, 2012
dimmycent:

Oga, this is my 5th year with trading with alpari... i have been trading succesfully for over 2years i have over 50,000k dollars with them, plus some of my client funds, trust me i have made over a 1000 dollars . i have even withdrawn my profit severaly using zenith bank or gt which is usually done in max 2days, except on some days when they claim they have issues with bank.... i actually trade with the NDD account, non dealing desk account, i actually think the micro accounts could be funny at times. i use strictly ndd, where the broker has little or no influence over what i do. i advise try it out.

u seem very succesful with forex, pls help me with advice or a good trading system. thanks
Re: Alpari Nigeria Turning To Forextime Nigeria by dimmycent: 11:33am On Apr 16, 2012
E-Engineer:

u seem very succesful with forex, pls help me with advice or a good trading system. thanks

my brother in few words,
success in trading is not too much about the trading system you use, cos all trading system will always have losses, i have come to understand that success in trading is a function of how well you manage your money in terms of risking management and in terms of handling your emotions, also if you have a very reasonable target that will not push you into greediness or over exposing your account then you are on your way to success...
i am looking for 5-10% of my account every month, i expose less than 5% of my account when trading, i have a fairly big capital to trade, and i aslo have other business am doing. about my trading system, i study price action..I.e candle stick patterns, stochastic, support and resistance, once in a while i draw fibbonaci and trendline, my trading system is very simple and basic. then from time to time i try to talk my self out of being to aggressive when i get greedy, my typcal lot size on 10,000 dollars account is 0.3, all this factor has contributed to the little success have had in recent time, my philosophy of trading is, if you have a big capital that you are doing just 5%-10 on monthly... you will be fine...

2 Likes

Re: Alpari Nigeria Turning To Forextime Nigeria by Jim241gidi(m): 11:42am On Apr 16, 2012
hello everyone in the house please i use to trade years back,i withdraw because i did not have good knowledge of the market,but it 's sound interesting hearing good news about Forex again,apparently i jst have little idea nw but willing to knw more about Forex and to trade again,please house i need assistant,somebody who can train me to trade again.
Re: Alpari Nigeria Turning To Forextime Nigeria by bily(m): 11:46am On Apr 16, 2012
dimmycent:

if am not mistakening i guess fxopen was the company that bought northfinance?? , i use to used northfinance and alpari back in the days, until northfinance was taken over...

no sir, fxpro bought northfinance. fxopen is different from fxpro. i have used both. infact i have used almost all d popular brokers, una go fear if i list all the ones i have used, lol.
the truth is each broker has it's strength n weakness just like each bank has its strength and weakness.
i just hate it when people try to blame brokers for their shortcomings.
Re: Alpari Nigeria Turning To Forextime Nigeria by bily(m): 11:54am On Apr 16, 2012
jamace:

i laugh in Spanish.... dude you are very funny, don't tell me you still believe all those old school myths.
me sef don talk that lie before when i was still loosin money...

let me tell u a secret, with good risk management u can b successful with ANY FX BROKER good or bad.
and please always go for an ecn or ndd account that way you are dealing directly with the banks n ya broker just corrects commission.

1 Like

Re: Alpari Nigeria Turning To Forextime Nigeria by JAZES(m): 12:23pm On Apr 16, 2012
I have been using alpari nigeria since inception and i dont have any issues with them and
i have even moved over to forextime without any issue.
Like the other guys rightly said, with proper money management you will be fine with forex. Truth is if you have a
very good money management no broker can manipulate your trade but if you are using high lot to trade and you lose your
money to the market you dont have to blame the broker.
Re: Alpari Nigeria Turning To Forextime Nigeria by scottabj(m): 1:09pm On Apr 16, 2012
dimmycent:

northfinance was bought by fxpro
Re: Alpari Nigeria Turning To Forextime Nigeria by Nobody: 1:15pm On Apr 16, 2012
poor system,strategies, understanding of price action and mostly not introducing and using demand and supply into your trading strategies, bring huge loses no mata ea you used. Many people dont even know how fx market moves, and over dependable on robots and/or ea they dont understand the logic and codes behind them that they got or bought somewhere with fake profit acount pictures. Thats why many fail and later blame broker for their woe.majority of brokers are the same, but your trading strategies different. Afterall, many brokers that you think are scams are not, if they are,regulatory body might have warn people against them. And shut them down. Learn,learn,learn.....

2 Likes

Re: Alpari Nigeria Turning To Forextime Nigeria by hakwise(m): 1:47pm On Apr 16, 2012
[quote author=bily]firstly i have been using alpari newzealand for a long time even before they opened in nigeria and to prove it, see the attached pix which was a post i made over a year ago. so i know what i am saying and i have had a lot of experience with alpari.

and i must tell you i have never had a problem with alpari nigeria as a broker in terms of execution, deposits and withdrawals. of course sometimes there a glitches which is usually caused by the nigerian banking factor and its usually resolved ASAP.

like the OP, i was also worried when i got a call from alpari nigeria. first thing i did after i got the call was to go online to alpari nz website and chat with d oyinbos there. what i discovered was immediately i asked about fxtm, they asked for my number and told me they will give me a call. this got me worried cos i was wandering why they could not tell me about fxtm on chat. so next thing i got a call from their nigerian office explaining the reasons to me and telling me about a conference which will unviel fxtm to the public. the person that spoke to me was very knowlegdeable and i liked the fact that he dint mince words and was sincere. now these are the points i got from him:

like we all know alpari has offices in both uk and usa and i was told that the regulatory bodies in uk (FSA and NFA) dont like the fact that alpari exists in some countries where their govt do not have a system in place to verify the source of income of their citizens. and i learnt that alpari uk was fined for over 200k pounds for that reason.

i also learnt that d change did not affect just alpari nigeria but also alpari china, turkey, indonesia, etc so alpari in those countries also rebranded to forextime.

i was then adviced to switch to forextime if i still want to enjoy deposits and withdrawals locally in naira but if i choose to use alpari, then i will have to go back to the traditional way of dom account and wire transfers for my deposit and withdrawals in alpari. i have since switched and i dont have any problems.

all i did was transfer my money right from my alpari personal area to forextime without withrawing the money to my bank account first ( this was actually one of the reasons why i believed them cos if it was a fraud, alpari newzealand WOULD NEVER allow a client to transfer money from their own brokerage account to any broker misrepresenting them)

also they are still using the same bank accounts its just the bank name that has changed. mind you we are not talking about small money here so i did my due dillegence very well. i even physically went to their office at allen.

also i discovered that the same people you chat with online with alpari are the same set of pple you chat with online at forextime. so if you ask me, i think the reason for the change is so that alpari brand will no longer be fined by nfa and fsa for the activities of forextime in those countries that alpari existed and had to rebrand to forextime.

and on another note, i think it is high time traders work on thier money and risk management and stop blaming brokers for their shortcomings. as traders we should learn to accept responsiblities cos that is the only way we can improve.

just my 2pip!

Oga....you spoke my mind..i av spoken to them in alpari Uk and i av being to allen my self the right answer is just what i av above here...i av been using alpari UK for 5 years and there has never been any issue..i av made megga bucks and i av had dwn times...and to me no matter the way u see the market ur money management n knowing the market psychology along with ur trading style is enuf really.....
Re: Alpari Nigeria Turning To Forextime Nigeria by MSItachi: 1:49pm On Apr 16, 2012
Guys Take it easy, Its not easy to build a Good name and brand, before Alpari came to Nigeria its been a known broker in Nigeria, especially Alpari UK (i used Alpari US then before the change in leverage issue)

If Alpari Nigeria has not defrauded you with proofs, please don't come here and say Bad stuff about them, we would be the one to loose at the end of the day (Nigeria)cos we all know what happened to Nigerians in Forex.com, IBFX etc, Nigeria already has a bad name online already (paypal, moneyBrookers etc) and outside the country so any foreign coy coming to do biz here na mind ooo.

I personally don't trade with Alpari Nigeria, But please if they have not Defrauded you with proofs lets wait and see. cool
Re: Alpari Nigeria Turning To Forextime Nigeria by sainty2k3(m): 1:53pm On Apr 16, 2012
dimmycent:

thank God u're enjoying there platform. Pls call there customer care number for details of this forex time swap its real
Re: Alpari Nigeria Turning To Forextime Nigeria by RogerOliver: 1:54pm On Apr 16, 2012
Get free information on how to pay your self $1500/month. Download the attached ebook or visit http://moneymakingopportunities1500..com/

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Jeff Bezos Is Now The Richest Man In The World With $143B / Nigeria's World Trade Center Abuja Poised To Send Its Economy Sky High - CNN / Banks To Replace ATM Card With Finger Print.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 74
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.