Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,980 members, 7,806,862 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 04:56 AM

Whoz Dat Chick/guy On NL You've Been Secretly Admiring? - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Whoz Dat Chick/guy On NL You've Been Secretly Admiring? (22558 Views)

When You Find Out You Are A Side Chick/guy (pic) / Let's Share Our Most Embarassing Moment With A New Found Chick/guy. / How Many Times Must You Call Your Chick/guy In A Day. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (21) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Whoz Dat Chick/guy On NL You've Been Secretly Admiring? by sweetcocoa(f): 6:19pm On Apr 14, 2012
2buff:

Who did you piss off that they banned u? cheesy
Ban?nah freecocoa is not around now.grin
Re: Whoz Dat Chick/guy On NL You've Been Secretly Admiring? by MrsChima(f): 6:21pm On Apr 14, 2012
2buff:

EWWWWWW undecided iyama lipsrsealed
She has a pen[i]i[/i]s undecided

The feeling is mutual except that you have a pussy. wink
Re: Whoz Dat Chick/guy On NL You've Been Secretly Admiring? by Briareos(m): 6:22pm On Apr 14, 2012
And what exactly is the reason why you've kept the admiration secret only to reveal it now? anybody?
Re: Whoz Dat Chick/guy On NL You've Been Secretly Admiring? by Nobody: 6:32pm On Apr 14, 2012
Mrs.Chima:

The feeling is mutual except that you have a pussy. wink

I do. Wanna kiss & lick it? wink
It's at the back. But that's all you can do. It has vowed to remain a virgin forever and I support it. tongue
Re: Whoz Dat Chick/guy On NL You've Been Secretly Admiring? by MrsChima(f): 6:39pm On Apr 14, 2012
2buff:

It's at the back. But that's all you can do. It has vowed to remain a virgin forever and I support it. tongue

LMAO@it is at the back. grin grin grin grin grin grin That's some special kitty! lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

Let me wash and sanitize my strap on. I just used it on Ms. Darkskin. She is outside smoking a blunt. cheesy cheesy
Re: Whoz Dat Chick/guy On NL You've Been Secretly Admiring? by sweetcocoa(f): 6:41pm On Apr 14, 2012
2buff:

Ewwww that's gross,please we still have innocent kids here y'all,not all of us are as spoilt as you are,thank you and keep it simple please.angry
Re: Whoz Dat Chick/guy On NL You've Been Secretly Admiring? by sweetcocoa(f): 6:42pm On Apr 14, 2012
Mrs.Chima:

LMAO@it is at the back. grin grin grin grin grin grin That's some special kitty! lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

Let me wash and sanitize my strap on. I just used it on Ms. Darkskin. She is outside smoking a blunt. cheesy cheesy
Ouch my ears\eyes are bleeding now,please don't make me deaf\blind.undecided
Re: Whoz Dat Chick/guy On NL You've Been Secretly Admiring? by MrsChima(f): 6:42pm On Apr 14, 2012
sweetcocoa: Ewwww that's gross,please we still have innocent kids here y'all,not all of us are as spoilt as you are,thank you and keep it simple please.angry

Shaddap! Who banned you? tongue tongue tongue tongue
Re: Whoz Dat Chick/guy On NL You've Been Secretly Admiring? by Nobody: 6:44pm On Apr 14, 2012
Mrs.Chima:

Did you not hear me say KISS & LICK only? angry
I see you can't follow instructions undecided I can't tolerate that in a slave.
Get out! angry
Re: Whoz Dat Chick/guy On NL You've Been Secretly Admiring? by Goldieluks: 6:46pm On Apr 14, 2012
Mrs.Chima:

2buff:

Can you two be more disgusting? ewwww!!!

angry
Re: Whoz Dat Chick/guy On NL You've Been Secretly Admiring? by MrsChima(f): 6:48pm On Apr 14, 2012
2buff:

Did you not hear me say KISS & LICK only? angry
I see you can't follow instructions undecided I can't tolerate that in a slave.
Get out! angry

Then you need to return the flip flops and sack of rice my master gave you. tongue tongue tongue tongue

Now here I come!
Re: Whoz Dat Chick/guy On NL You've Been Secretly Admiring? by sweetcocoa(f): 6:48pm On Apr 14, 2012
Mrs.Chima:

Shaddap! Who banned you? tongue tongue tongue tongue
Banned?excuse me lady,have we met before?atleast say hi, that's what courtesy demands.tongue
Re: Whoz Dat Chick/guy On NL You've Been Secretly Admiring? by MrsChima(f): 6:51pm On Apr 14, 2012
sweetcocoa: Banned?excuse me lady,have we met before?atleast say hi, that's what courtesy demands.tongue

Hi! Welcome to the world of Banned-nees! tongue tongue
Re: Whoz Dat Chick/guy On NL You've Been Secretly Admiring? by Nobody: 6:51pm On Apr 14, 2012
***Mr Chima walks in on que and is obviously very dissapointed in his wife.
He hands 2Buff the $5000 bet as was agreed and 2Buff leaves the couple alone to handle their business***

Bye now. If y'all need lawyers, I know a few people...just saying. grin grin grin
Re: Whoz Dat Chick/guy On NL You've Been Secretly Admiring? by MrsChima(f): 7:03pm On Apr 14, 2012
LMAO@Chima giving you some money. grin grin grin grin grin grin

Trust me, money won't be what he will give you. lipsrsealed lipsrsealed tongue tongue

If you ever tell Mr. Chima how I behave on Nairaland, he will NEVER believe you. wink wink
Re: Whoz Dat Chick/guy On NL You've Been Secretly Admiring? by agabaI23(m): 7:13pm On Apr 14, 2012
Odunnu(not sure it is a secret)
hbabe(taken)
Re: Whoz Dat Chick/guy On NL You've Been Secretly Admiring? by Nobody: 7:23pm On Apr 14, 2012
Mrs.Chima:
LMAO@Chima giving you some money. grin grin grin grin grin grin

Trust me, money won't be what he will give you. lipsrsealed lipsrsealed tongue tongue

If you ever tell Mr. Chima how I behave on Nairaland, he will NEVER believe you. wink wink

I'm not surprised. Like I said you're a good and quiet wife in real life tongue
Re: Whoz Dat Chick/guy On NL You've Been Secretly Admiring? by Idowuogbo(f): 7:31pm On Apr 14, 2012
Emmmmhh......

And he goes by d handle.....

Aprokos u wan no my Koboko

Impossicant!!!!
Re: Whoz Dat Chick/guy On NL You've Been Secretly Admiring? by Idowuogbo(f): 7:36pm On Apr 14, 2012
Slimceezy: Platinumnk. . .omo dat chic backyard na DIE !
Na water and shitzzzzz full dia according to my dem dem reports o! lipsrsealed

So don't go fanta-coca cola o , d tin lacks bounce effect.
Re: Whoz Dat Chick/guy On NL You've Been Secretly Admiring? by Nobody: 7:37pm On Apr 14, 2012
Idowuogbo:
Na water and shitzzzzz full dia according to my dem dem reports o! lipsrsealed

So don't go fanta-coca cola o , d tin lacks bounce effect.

Isn't that the girl that put a pic of Buffy the body on her profile?
Who dash am that body? grin
Re: Whoz Dat Chick/guy On NL You've Been Secretly Admiring? by Goldieluks: 7:37pm On Apr 14, 2012
Idowuogbo: Emmmmhh......

And he goes by d handle.....

Aprokos u wan no my Koboko

Impossicant!!!!

See this villlage girl. The question 'who you dey admire secretly' no be ' who be your koboko' .wetin we wan use your weak koboko do? duh! angry tongue
Re: Whoz Dat Chick/guy On NL You've Been Secretly Admiring? by MrsChima(f): 7:38pm On Apr 14, 2012
2buff:

I'm not surprised. Like I said you're a good and quiet wife in real life tongue

LMAO@quiet wife. grin grin grin grin grin grin

I know how to take care of my husband, Chimettes, and home that for sure. wink wink wink
Re: Whoz Dat Chick/guy On NL You've Been Secretly Admiring? by Idowuogbo(f): 7:41pm On Apr 14, 2012
ogbeche77:
Oya comot Badosky 4 dat Ur list sharply... Inshort wey my cutlass!!
Boko haram cool down

Na so it pepper u reach ni loolzz
Re: Whoz Dat Chick/guy On NL You've Been Secretly Admiring? by Nobody: 7:50pm On Apr 14, 2012
Idowuogbo:
Boko haram cool down

Na so it pepper u reach ni loolzz

Apparently he will machete a grenade for you grin
Re: Whoz Dat Chick/guy On NL You've Been Secretly Admiring? by neyostica: 7:58pm On Apr 14, 2012
SMDH
Re: Whoz Dat Chick/guy On NL You've Been Secretly Admiring? by Idowuogbo(f): 8:21pm On Apr 14, 2012
2buff:

Apparently he will machete a grenade for you grin
Lovely! I like dem brave and stupiddddd grin
Re: Whoz Dat Chick/guy On NL You've Been Secretly Admiring? by Idowuogbo(f): 8:22pm On Apr 14, 2012
2buff:

Isn't that the girl that put a pic of Buffy the body on her profile?
Who dash am that body? grin
Bros na u talk o!

Lmaoooo!!!!
Re: Whoz Dat Chick/guy On NL You've Been Secretly Admiring? by Killz1(m): 8:24pm On Apr 14, 2012
Whoz Dat Chick On NL You've Been Secretly Admiring?
Chic? No.
Chics? Hell yeah! cheesy
Re: Whoz Dat Chick/guy On NL You've Been Secretly Admiring? by Idowuogbo(f): 8:28pm On Apr 14, 2012
Goldieluks:

See this villlage girl. The question 'who you dey admire secretly' no be ' who be your koboko' .wetin we wan use your weak koboko do? duh! angry tongue
Mama u dey find trouble again abi? Y u beefing young gal like me na?

We no ur products don begin rust ,u fit use bleach wash am sha.

As per my Mabinga, na Duracell so forget weak na u dey balaga Mandela age mate.

Jerosi!
Re: Whoz Dat Chick/guy On NL You've Been Secretly Admiring? by MrsChima(f): 8:35pm On Apr 14, 2012
Killz.:

Chic? No.
Chics? Hell yeah! cheesy
undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided
Re: Whoz Dat Chick/guy On NL You've Been Secretly Admiring? by Killz1(m): 8:42pm On Apr 14, 2012
Mrs.Chima:

undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided
undecided undecided

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (21) (Reply)

Why Do Most Nigerian Girls Have Smelly Pussy Problem? / 6 Signs Your Ex Still Loves You / Humility: The Lost Female Art

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.