Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,561 members, 7,809,050 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:52 PM

Why Are Most Nigerian Girls So Obsessed With Already Made Men And....? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Are Most Nigerian Girls So Obsessed With Already Made Men And....? (5306 Views)

Why Are Girls So Cheap (Pictures) / Why Do Some/most Nigerian Girls Fall Easily For Guys With Cars? / Why Are Men So Obsessed With Women's Virginity? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Are Most Nigerian Girls So Obsessed With Already Made Men And....? by 2sexy(m): 7:29pm On Apr 12, 2012
My second girlfriend just told me to get a good job and come back for her. Hey, I am still in school and will be graduating this year by God's grace.

I laugh when I see girls throw away opportunity away without realising it but sooner than later, some will say they are desperate to get married because of the age factor.

Another thing is that they often want to know my plans, but it is not is not my style to discuss future plans with my girlfriend. If she cant see with her eyes or be patient enough to support me, that is her problem.

I remember a few years back when one left me in search for already made man and luckily she found a working class guy, gave her vriginity to the guy, but today already made man don waka.

This girl in question has not even taken the time to really get to know me or what I am capable of doing, she just told me that she is not ready for a relationship and that she does not want to spend years in dating and that if she would date, it is one that will lead to marriage. She said the date would last for a year and some months and eventaully lead to marriage-- Alice in Wonder Land!

A typical case of wanting to reap without sowing. . ..
More to come!

1 Like

Re: Why Are Most Nigerian Girls So Obsessed With Already Made Men And....? by StateOfMind: 9:13pm On Apr 12, 2012
Smh! How about graduating with a good grade first, 'get made', then come back to complete your balderdash.
Re: Why Are Most Nigerian Girls So Obsessed With Already Made Men And....? by yommy2sure(m): 9:31pm On Apr 12, 2012
u hav two options...keep searching for the girl that will date you for the next ten years or graduate wit gud grade, get a well paying job or business and then u get loads of them...pele!

2 Likes

Re: Why Are Most Nigerian Girls So Obsessed With Already Made Men And....? by Killz1(m): 9:32pm On Apr 12, 2012
Smh @ second girlfriend. . . What else should a guy who keeps numerous girlfriends expect? And to think he's yet to graduate. . . You never start. . . Instead of you to face your books and come out successful, you are whining pitiably. . . Nonsense

1 Like

Re: Why Are Most Nigerian Girls So Obsessed With Already Made Men And....? by Nobody: 9:44pm On Apr 12, 2012
i don't know about being obsessed but i do understand their preference. Some guys still in school are still discovering who they are as a person, and the probability that they would change in all ramifications of life is very high. (career, women preference, religion, character) These guys are very impulsive and capricious. Women on the other hand are looking for someone that is more stable. i.e someone they can be dependent on. The reason they ask for your future plans is to know if you see a future with them and basically to know if you are serious and focused (They just want to be part of your life. Period!) NOT to drain you financially. Some girls take it too far by assuming since the guy is working he has attained a level of maturity for marriage and is more reliable. But they forget finance and age is not necessarily a determinant for maturity. (There are a lot of stupid old people)
I don't think the girl in question's mentality is wrong though, i mean why be in a relationship if there is no possibility of it leading to marriage. In short, she sounds like a YOUNG good girl to me. Please let her dream a perfect life for herself jo.......

2 Likes

Re: Why Are Most Nigerian Girls So Obsessed With Already Made Men And....? by Rocktation(f): 10:58pm On Apr 12, 2012
Spoilsports. This was intended to be another female bashing thread. You all just went and gave...sensible replies. Smh.
Re: Why Are Most Nigerian Girls So Obsessed With Already Made Men And....? by Nobody: 11:38pm On Apr 12, 2012
Rocktation: Spoilsports. This was intended to be another female bashing thread. You all just went and gave...sensible replies. Smh.
na mumu u be. Can't you read d poster very well. Why do u think alot of women are looking for marriage this days. When they where meant to get serious with a guy in the making, they refused. They began to look for ready made guys and they thought a woman was not there when the guy was in the making abi I would never marry a woman that was not by me when i was nothing. I would marry a woman that was by me when i was nothing and i turned to something. Any other girl that comes when am made na chop & dumped. Thats the way ready made guys think. Non would marry a gold digger.
Re: Why Are Most Nigerian Girls So Obsessed With Already Made Men And....? by Nobody: 11:47pm On Apr 12, 2012
Op, u aя̩̥̊ε̲̣̣̣̥ †ЂΞ one who Ȋ̝̊̅§ obsessed here! Why nt free †ЂΞ lady if age Ȋ̝̊̅§ ₪O longer on her side? U̶̲̥̅̊ aя̩̥̊ε̲̣̣̣̥ wicked & selfish! If Йą Ūя̲̅ sista unko? Olosi agbaya like U̶̲̥̅̊. Nonsense
Re: Why Are Most Nigerian Girls So Obsessed With Already Made Men And....? by dabrake(m): 12:07am On Apr 13, 2012
@op, the type of love that exist are Parental love, godly love, the one you have for your siblings and your friends. Romantic love is a fraud. It's like saying a donkey is faster than the concordé. My advice : don't ever fall in 'love'. You would lose
Re: Why Are Most Nigerian Girls So Obsessed With Already Made Men And....? by khukhi(f): 3:25am On Apr 13, 2012
Rocktation: Spoilsports. This was intended to be another female bashing thread. You all just went and gave...sensible replies. Smh.

gringringringrin you're right .
Re: Why Are Most Nigerian Girls So Obsessed With Already Made Men And....? by MrsChima(f): 3:51am On Apr 13, 2012
Why are Nigerian boys are obsessed with already made women? undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided

Seriously?
Re: Why Are Most Nigerian Girls So Obsessed With Already Made Men And....? by Nobody: 6:15am On Apr 13, 2012
Already made men? sounds ediotic. . . . WTF is that
Re: Why Are Most Nigerian Girls So Obsessed With Already Made Men And....? by Scash(f): 6:22am On Apr 13, 2012
Wen u knew all dem girls were runnin n dumpin u cos u had no money y did u keep chasin dem

4 Likes

Re: Why Are Most Nigerian Girls So Obsessed With Already Made Men And....? by 2sexy(m): 7:37am On Apr 13, 2012
My Grades are okay. I am not a womaniser and as a matter of fact, I never dated till was 23 when my mate already started long before me.

Anyway, I am looking for someone that will be by me now and not when I am made. But unfortunately, non exist here in Nigeria. A lot of Nigerian girls lose the opportunity of being with the right guy, one that will be your courage, hope when you had non. Money can't buy you those. My elder sister is married a great MAN because she chose wisely. There was a time she needed hope and courage and motivation,things money can't buy, and her man provided those things. If not, my elder sister could be in a mental home today.

The other girl I talked about came back begging me to accept her after two years of searching for already made man and probably slept with them all. I am not saying this to bash any lady here, but this are my experience as it present itself. Searching for already made man is like trying to reap where you never sowed.

There's a guy in my school and he manage a small business where he makes his daily bread. He did that business while he school'd and his girlfriend, a pretty damsel, has been supporting him in his business. The guy just came back from NYSC camp and while he was away, the girl manage the business. She's been with this guy for more than 5 years. Now, when this guy is made some snake would want to come into his life, right?

Nigerian girls are doing themselves more harm than good. I believe in life is a journey and you must give people chance to grow. Don't force your dream on a man without thinking of how you can contribute to his and make yours a reality. You should only leave a guy if you see that he is not serious about moving forward.

My present girl who thinks that I don't have plans does not even know that I will be the only graduate among my siblings. Though we have had a set backs but I chose to go to school against all odds. Would a man without plan do that?

My reply to her was that the future is just a few days away and she should just watch as it unfolds.

1 Like

Re: Why Are Most Nigerian Girls So Obsessed With Already Made Men And....? by ujchief(m): 7:54am On Apr 13, 2012
2sexy: My Grades are okay. Bla bla bla bla bla bla.
u opened a thread to whine about ur dilema with those under-aged undergraduates in ur campus, and u sumarized that all guys get the same mal-treatment u're geting from girls? i gues u're yet to meet a real woman!
The topic should read 'why are girls dumping my sorry arse?'
Re: Why Are Most Nigerian Girls So Obsessed With Already Made Men And....? by ujchief(m): 7:59am On Apr 13, 2012
dabrake: @op, the type of love that exist are Parental love, godly love, the one you have for your siblings and your friends. Romantic love is a fraud.
seriously, u need a brand new set of brains with fully installed thinking faculty, common sence and up to date i.Q!
Re: Why Are Most Nigerian Girls So Obsessed With Already Made Men And....? by dkings101(m): 8:46am On Apr 13, 2012
2sexy: My second girlfriend just told me to get a good job and come back for her. Hey, I am still in school and will be graduating this year by God's grace.

I laugh when I see girls throw away opportunity away without realising it but sooner than later, some will say they are desperate to get married because of the age factor.

Another thing is that they often want to know my plans, but it is not is not my style to discuss future plans with my girlfriend. If she cant see with her eyes or be patient enough to support me, that is her problem.

I remember a few years back when one left me in search for already made man and luckily she found a working class guy, gave her vriginity to the guy, but today already made man don waka.

This girl in question has not even taken the time to really get to know me or what I am capable of doing, she just told me that she is not ready for a relationship and that she does not want to spend years in dating and that if she would date, it is one that will lead to marriage. She said the date would last for a year and some months and eventaully lead to marriage-- Alice in Wonder Land!

A typical case of wanting to reap without sowing. . ..
More to come!

I also feel the same. Most girl want you to them about your plan for them and about ur own plans for the future and even wanna dig deep know your family, extended family and financial background....making sure they r in the right place bt as for me, I don't feel comfy divulging all info abt me cos I don't want a girl to love me for physical and financial reason. At some point, I feel like lieing or deceiving them in other to come in btw there legs bt it's not my kind of person.

OP...don't mind such babes...they end up regretting. Looking for made men whereas they weren't there wen they made the money. Such men don't stick to one woman. If a babe is not patient enuf to knw me, then she is missing cos I don't want a babe to marry me cos I have a hse, car, investment or lot of $$ but for true love.
Re: Why Are Most Nigerian Girls So Obsessed With Already Made Men And....? by dabrake(m): 8:52am On Apr 13, 2012
ujchief:
seriously, u need a brand new set of brains with fully installed thinking faculty, common sence and up to date i.Q!
far better than your GEJ brain. It doesn't change the fact nigga. BTW, your post is brainless.

1 Like

Re: Why Are Most Nigerian Girls So Obsessed With Already Made Men And....? by ATMC(f): 9:07am On Apr 13, 2012
StateOfMind: Smh! How about graduating with a good grade first, 'get made', then come back to complete your balderdash.
state of mind, tx for dt statement. Pls what does smh mean?
Re: Why Are Most Nigerian Girls So Obsessed With Already Made Men And....? by StateOfMind: 9:13am On Apr 13, 2012
^^shaking my head

1 Like

Re: Why Are Most Nigerian Girls So Obsessed With Already Made Men And....? by Rocktation(f): 9:44am On Apr 13, 2012
bennyraz: na mumu u be. Can't you read d poster very well. Why do u think alot of women are looking for marriage this days. When they where meant to get serious with a guy in the making, they refused. They began to look for ready made guys and they thought a woman was not there when the guy was in the making abi I would never marry a woman that was not by me when i was nothing. I would marry a woman that was by me when i was nothing and i turned to something. Any other girl that comes when am made na chop & dumped. Thats the way ready made guys think. Non would marry a gold digger.

I saw that you read the poster very well. Why! With all the balderdash you purged out. How many men would readily accept that he's not a 'guy in the making'? And at the end of the day, how many does become one? As uncertain as the future of a man is, so is that of a woman. So sit down there with your fellow underachievers and be turning to somethings and nothings at thesame time in your sub-conscious, while the achievers in the real world take over the world.
Re: Why Are Most Nigerian Girls So Obsessed With Already Made Men And....? by Nobody: 9:56am On Apr 13, 2012
Dude's got a point. I sure won't marry any girl dt was nowhere wen I was gettin up dere. I wld rada do an arrangee.
Re: Why Are Most Nigerian Girls So Obsessed With Already Made Men And....? by somegirl1: 10:56am On Apr 13, 2012
I'm amused when I read threads pronouncing all nigerian women materilaistic.
Granted, many are lazy and greedy, however there are lots of women who have stood by guys when they were and had nothing yet these guys went ahead and chose some other girls over them when they became successful.
Goes both ways.

2 Likes

Re: Why Are Most Nigerian Girls So Obsessed With Already Made Men And....? by Nobody: 12:51pm On Apr 13, 2012
Rocktation:

I saw that you read the poster very well. Why! With all the balderdash you purged out. How many men would readily accept that he's not a 'guy in the making'? And at the end of the day, how many does become one? As uncertain as the future of a man is, so is that of a woman. So sit down there with your fellow underachievers and be turning to somethings and nothings at thesame time in your sub-conscious, while the achievers in the real world take over the world.
i smell a rant coming from a gold digger, is it? Keep nurturing yourself into believing that most ready made guys/ your so called acheivers are not players okay. I understand your type. Your type of girls go to eateries, hotel bars, Gym, supermarket just to hook up with a made dude/your so called achievers. Infact some of your type stand akimbo at bus-stops looking for lifts from Acheivers. Infact in desperation some of your type go to eateries looking for thatso called comfortable guy. And after the comfortable guy/acheiver buys you a plate of rice/ice cream with chicken & chips at the eatery or paid for what you bought at the supermarket, you go ballistic about it. Infact you feel he's the best guy in the world. Forgetting that ''not all that glitter is gold''. Girls like your type term achievers as someone that buys them 750naira mtn recharge card, take them to eat point and kill at most spends 3,000naira. Buys them shawarma of 4,000naira. The guy succeeds in treating them right with less than 20k in two weeks and you are already in love. The guy later f.uc.k the living day light out of your life. Later he dumps you. And you term it as ''heart-breaking" You now later come to NL to say guys are wicked, guys are this, guys are that. I pity your generation. Keep living in wonderland just like ALICE. Everyman knows is wife, woe unto the generation of harlots.

1 Like

Re: Why Are Most Nigerian Girls So Obsessed With Already Made Men And....? by Nayah(f): 1:31pm On Apr 13, 2012
Lol poster, do you think this is only Nigerian women? look my dear the majority of women or even guys would like to live comfortably, everyone one is ambitious ( the real sense of this word not the materialistic one) and you can't blame your GF to push you to to your best.

Now yes I totally agree, anyone should not expect all things from one side, I mean a couple means sharing, and sharing everything including spendings and you perfeclty right if you say some sisters are waiting all things from their men ( material) without making any effort. We're in 2012 women can work, go to school and bring some food as well at home. As for me, I couldn't pressuring my half just for material, I can and I have to support him in his project but I prefer working myself to have my own comfort first to be respected

1 Like

Re: Why Are Most Nigerian Girls So Obsessed With Already Made Men And....? by Rocktation(f): 2:20pm On Apr 13, 2012
bennyraz: i smell a rant coming from a gold digger, is it? Keep nurturing yourself into believing that most ready made guys/ your so called acheivers are not players okay. I understand your type. Your type of girls go to eateries, hotel bars, Gym, supermarket just to hook up with a made dude/your so called achievers. Infact some of your type stand akimbo at bus-stops looking for lifts from Acheivers. Infact in desperation some of your type go to eateries looking for thatso called comfortable guy. And after the comfortable guy/acheiver buys you a plate of rice/ice cream with chicken & chips at the eatery or paid for what you bought at the supermarket, you go ballistic about it. Infact you feel he's the best guy in the world. Forgetting that ''not all that glitter is gold''. Girls like your type term achievers as someone that buys them 750naira mtn recharge card, take them to eat point and kill at most spends 3,000naira. Buys them shawarma of 4,000naira. The guy succeeds in treating them right with less than 20k in two weeks and you are already in love. The guy later f.uc.k the living day light out of your life. Later he dumps you. And you term it as ''heart-breaking" You now later come to NL to say guys are wicked, guys are this, guys are that. I pity your generation. Keep living in wonderland just like ALICE. Everyman knows is wife, woe unto the generation of harlots.

Yeah, yeah. Go ahead and excuse why you never want to seize being a scrub. Because you want to save girls from coming to complain on nairaland. What a pathetic loser! Talking about food and all. Typical. It's alright to come here and whine though, and even seek brea.st.s to suck on like the babe that you are. But don't go thinking that every woman who has got standards enough to reject your broke arse is a harlot like whoever has pitied you enough to be managing with you.

1 Like

Re: Why Are Most Nigerian Girls So Obsessed With Already Made Men And....? by Killz1(m): 2:22pm On Apr 13, 2012
ujchief:
shocked shocked
Re: Why Are Most Nigerian Girls So Obsessed With Already Made Men And....? by Nobody: 2:38pm On Apr 13, 2012
sighs....in fact, I am left with no words again to say...just have to tell every guy and girl out there to use their heads correctly...Nigeria has turned to a battle ground...majorly between males and females, let's keep watching the bout and see which group would win the battle? Guys, stop the messages and moral preaching..our ladies have heard enough...ENOUGH IS ENOUGH....whoever has ears, let him or her hear...that's all I can say now..ALL THE BEST IN WHATEVER LIFE YOU CHOSE...ITS WELL!
Re: Why Are Most Nigerian Girls So Obsessed With Already Made Men And....? by jaybee3(m): 2:40pm On Apr 13, 2012
Ain't nothing wrong with wanting/embracing/loving the word Security
Re: Why Are Most Nigerian Girls So Obsessed With Already Made Men And....? by Nayah(f): 2:58pm On Apr 13, 2012
jay bee: Ain't nothing wrong with wanting/embracing/loving the word Security
Security not laziness

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Guys When You Act Too Desperate Its A ''turn Off'' / Man Weds Woman After Four Hours Of Meeting (photo) / What Really Makes Ladies Sleep With Their Ex Before Wedding Day???

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 72
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.