Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,308 members, 7,808,044 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:36 AM

Dont Know If This Is Really Love - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dont Know If This Is Really Love (752 Views)

Does She Really Love Me Or I Have Entered One Chance? / Does This Edo Man Really Love Me Or Am I Being Used (foreign Woman) / Do Women Really Love Tall Guys? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Dont Know If This Is Really Love by DeRadical: 8:05pm On Apr 12, 2012
Fellow nairalanders, for sometime now, i have been battling with my mind. I have this babe in my church that has been professing that she loves me more than anything. One thing is this, there is no way i can even imagine walking up to this chic and toast her on a normal day because of her class.
in fact, i do like her for the person she is but i find it very hard to fall in love due to past experiences. My people, the way this girl has been doing to me makes me wonder if a lady can really fall in totality for someone like that in Nigeria. She wants to do everything for me but yet i dont see myself really loving her up to 5% of how she feels for me.
Because of what has happened to me in the past, my mind is not ready to soften to assure her that all is well. in terms of money, there is no level of comparism. Infact she doesnt even ask for any thing at all from me rather she prefers buying for me( though i find it hard to take from women)Also, wouldnt know why she loves me like that as i am not a romantic type or a soft kind of person. I wanted to shout her away and tell her to take a break but cant find any single excuse to do that.

My question is this my people, can this chic be pretending while she looks for something? Do ladies just fall for someone foolishly without having a target/objective? Am i normal? Is this a marriage plot? Please react... i never even believed that one day i will be asking this kind of question on nairaland.
Re: Dont Know If This Is Really Love by kilimanjaro(m): 10:58pm On Apr 12, 2012
Ol boy, love like that still exist. I've seen it several times.
Btw, u are normal, nothing do u. U feel that way because it's your first time a girl would behave so kindly to u!
If u don't feel anything for her, better let her be.
Re: Dont Know If This Is Really Love by Onegai(f): 4:53am On Apr 13, 2012
Yes and yes, this is absolutely normal. What you have to do is play along. If she's faking it, she'll mess up, if after 6 months, she still dey craze for you, congrats. This is how I fall in love, and my guy ran. My male friends' too, their babes did this, and they all ran. FOR SOME STRANGE REASON, grin, they have been unable to meet girls after who love them like this. Na dem mess up, because most guys aren't used to sweetness like this. So, if you like her, even if the like is small, hold on and watch her. She's probably naive and not in control of her feelings. Your job as a MAN (not a goat like most guys out there) is to guide her, so tell her to calm down, move away and keep in contact with her. Because all she's hearing now are her emotions. Once she calms down, you can then see what she is. But, you're gonna enjoy her sha smiley There have only been 2 guys I loved like this, and the first one is still chasing me 7 years after we broke up. Heck, his friends are trying to get me back for him.

2 Likes

Re: Dont Know If This Is Really Love by sisqology(m): 5:16am On Apr 13, 2012
It does exist! I'm in that kind of relationship
Re: Dont Know If This Is Really Love by Onegai(f): 5:23am On Apr 13, 2012
OP, wait, let me give you advise. When you move away from her, be very smart. Don't bounce her, then start using her to feed your ego (you're a man, you know how you guys do this). My friend did this to his ex, he would now be sexting with her and telling me "she still wants me". Till the day she got herself a bf (she was working on it whilst playing with him). grin grin Oh sure, he wishes her luck and says he doesn't want her back, but how strange, every girl he toasts now see he's a short, not fine igbo guy with no car, and see the babes all forming busy grin grin grin. And his ex, fine like a beauty queen. These girls usually don't have the best self-esteem, your job (should you choose to accept this mission wink) is to build her. You will have her undying loyalty forever. So when you tell her to back off, don't avoid her or be waiting for her to send you mssgs first and use her to stroke your ego. Every guy I see in this situation does this and they always lose the chick, when they decide they want her back. Act like her bobo, but still be on a break. So send her mssges, call, just that if she brings up relationship, say no. But ACT like her bobo, let her confide in you, wake up and go visit her, carry your friends. She'll get pissed and start the no contact rule. Then go see her, and tell her she's a work in progress, she's clay and you're the Master potter. Be a man, own this babe. I am exactly like her and I promise you ALL I want from a guy is for him to own me, say Onegai is my territory, to smile at her 2ce is to swim in shark-infested waters. Touch not my Onegai. That's all these kind of girls want. You, nothing more.

Unless you don't like her, cool. Free her instanta.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Gay Marriage / Separation In Marriage, Who Should Be Blame / Long Distance Relationship

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.