Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,972 members, 7,806,822 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 02:20 AM

Where Ikeja Computer Guys Buy Product Cheaply And Resell At 100-300% Profit - Computer Market - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Computers / Computer Market / Where Ikeja Computer Guys Buy Product Cheaply And Resell At 100-300% Profit (613 Views)

Where Ikeja Computer Guys Buy Product Cheaply And Resell At 100-300% Profit (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Where Ikeja Computer Guys Buy Product Cheaply And Resell At 100-300% Profit by papaking1(m): 11:09am On Apr 13, 2012
Learn how & Where to Purchase BRAND NEW Laptops, Accessories, Phones,
Electronics, Cloths, Bags & Shoes etc at ridiculously low prices & Start your own
Import biz with less than N20,000.

Yes, Brand New Laptop for N14,000+ is real. I was doubting at first and decided to give it a try and lol and behold, the products I ordered for were delivered to my door step at ridiculously low price (about 250% off the market price here in Nigeria). to learn the secrets of buying brand new laptops and other products visit: www.infokingsng.com/cheapstuffs.html

Please this is for real, to help you to get products at cheap prices and possible start your own import business. please visit the link before pasting your comments
www.infokingsng.com/cheapstuffs.html

(1) (Reply)

Needed - Desktop Monitors With HDMI Input / Fairly Used Computer For Sale Here..... / Abuja: Clean U.S Used HP Laptops For Sale. See Item Before U Pay

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.