Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,151 members, 7,807,501 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 02:20 PM

Forex Trade Alerts - Season 6 - Business (101) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Forex Trade Alerts - Season 6 (104898 Views)

Forex Trading - Season 15 / Forex Trading - Season 14 / Forex Trading - Season 13 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (98) (99) (100) (101) (102) (Go Down)

Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 6 by unclenna(m): 10:10pm On May 24, 2012
naijababe:

funny man, so all this time you don't know i live in the uk grin
lol grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 6 by unclenna(m): 10:12pm On May 24, 2012
can EU make it to 1.2330. Am tempted to sell again because my weekly said so.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 6 by Nobody: 10:39pm On May 24, 2012
Are we there yet?
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 6 by unclenna(m): 10:56pm On May 24, 2012
odiaero: Are we there yet?
the day is just beginning
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 6 by unclenna(m): 11:01pm On May 24, 2012
Just sold EU @ 1.2535 and GU @ 1.5668.(10:58pm 24/05/2012)
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 6 by lecanno: 11:11pm On May 24, 2012
naijababe: Jisox of olodi apapa shocked I had to turn to Odiaero to make some pips today.

Question for you guys o:

I am very close to packing my day job in, what's stopping is fear of boredom, what da heck will I do with all that free time plus my boss is really beginning to piss me off angry

I need meaningful suggestions pls
Be sure your fx account is fat enough to carry you in dull fx month/s OR be sure your hubby will cope without your fx money sometimes otherwise keep your job 'till you raise a good business for yourself. pikin go chop and go skooloooo and you go make shakara too. Think it well well. cool

1 Like

Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 6 by WINNINGWAYZ(m): 5:59am On May 25, 2012
Good Morning Ladies and gentlemen.
I really missed this great house. Mining matters jare, and having achieved my target for the month, didnt want to gamble with my hard earned pips. Well, I have noticed some interesting scenarios today. Am Buying EJ @ 99.85 now, and no shaking, as far as price do not break below .78. Very low risk. first TP is 100.12, then will let it ride.
Same for GJ @ 124.72, with my eyes on Buy. new 1 and 4 hr formation below .52 will make me change my mind.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 6 by WINNINGWAYZ(m): 6:07am On May 25, 2012
naijababe: Jisox of olodi apapa shocked I had to turn to Odiaero to make some pips today.

Question for you guys o:

I am very close to packing my day job in, what's stopping is fear of boredom, what da heck will I do with all that free time plus my boss is really beginning to piss me off angry

I need meaningful suggestions pls

Good morning madam.
That is my plan too. Truth is that sometimes, you can get bored, and there always arises tendency to overtrade. Am starting my fulltime trading June. In the interim, I have been putting together an offline biz to create an equilibrium.
Forex is really the best biz to me. Can buy and sell crude oil without owning a petrol station or a tanker and make more... dont need to run to dubai to buy gold...
The bottom line is just open a biz that has the inputs of your passion while you trade full time.
Thank you
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 6 by kupsonrex: 6:08am On May 25, 2012
WINNINGWAYZ:

Good morning madam.
That is my plan too. Truth is that sometimes, you can get bored, and there always arises tendency to overtrade. Am starting my fulltime trading June. In the interim, I have been putting together an offline biz to create an equilibrium.
Forex is really the best biz to me. Can buy and sell crude oil without owning a petrol station or a tanker and make more... dont need to run to dubai to buy gold...
The bottom line is just open a biz that has the inputs of your passion while you trade full time.
Thank you

correct
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 6 by Nobody: 6:23am On May 25, 2012
cool
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 6 by honeric01(m): 6:26am On May 25, 2012
naijababe:

I can only assume you are being facetious with bolded grin grin grin grin

You can take it as you like, some might want to go the 'fun" way, while some wants to go back to the "biz" way, so whichever way, hence the reason i mixed up the "suggestions" grin
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 6 by honeric01(m): 7:00am On May 25, 2012
EUR/USD INTRADAY: THE DOWNSIDE PREVAILS.
Pivot: 1.2600.

Most Likely Scenario: SHORT positions @ 1.259 with 1.2515 & 1.2445 in sight.

Alternative scenario: The upside breakout of 1.26 will open the way to 1.2645 & 1.2685.

Comment: The pair remains on the downside and is challenging its support.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 6 by honeric01(m): 7:02am On May 25, 2012
GBP/USD INTRADAY: THE DOWNSIDE PREVAILS.
Pivot: 1.5710.

Most Likely Scenario: SHORT positions @ 1.57 with 1.5625 & 1.56 as next targets.

Alternative scenario: The upside penetration of 1.571 will call for a rebound towards 1.574 & 1.5785.

Comment: The pair remains on the downside and is challenging its support.
Pivot: 79.50.

Most Likely Scenario: LONG positions above 79.5 with targets @ 79.85 & 80.15.

Alternative scenario: The downside penetration of 79.5 will call for a slide towards 79.3 & 79.2.

Comment: The pair is rebounding and is challenging its resistance.
AUD/USD INTRADAY: KEY ST RESISTANCE AT 0.9815.
Pivot: 0.9815

Most Likely Scenario: Short positions below 0.9815 with targets @ 0.971 & 0.9685 in extension.

Alternative scenario: Above 0.9815 look for further upside with 0.986 & 0.9905 as targets.

Comment: The pair is under pressure and is challenging its bearish flag lower boundary.
GOLD (SPOT) INTRADAY: THE BIAS REMAINS BULLISH.
Pivot: 1551.00

Most Likely Scenario: LONG positions above 1551 with 1560 & 1577 as next targets.

Alternative scenario: The downside penetration of 1551 will call for 1545 & 1533.

Comment: Intraday support around 1551
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 6 by honeric01(m): 7:03am On May 25, 2012
CRUDE OIL (JUL 12) INTRADAY: BULLISH BIAS ABOVE 89.8
Pivot: 89.80

Most Likely Scenario: LONG positions above 89.8 with 91 & 91.75 as next targets.

Alternative scenario: The downside breakout of 89.8 will open the way to 89.3 & 88.9.

Comment: Moving averages are turning up.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 6 by WINNINGWAYZ(m): 8:03am On May 25, 2012
Buy activated for Crude. Bullish candle formation on GU. Am waiting for price to break above above 1.5652 to buy. Am already selling USD/Mxn, using 13.7156 as first TP.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 6 by Nobody: 8:06am On May 25, 2012
Some nairalanders hv serious issue problems, how can some see everything i said as showoff, some people are so dumb on this site
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 6 by Optimisticgondy(m): 8:10am On May 25, 2012
Good people in the house, I'm really interested in learning forex. Where do i start from as a newbie. I'll appreciate your lead, please.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 6 by kenny1984: 8:10am On May 25, 2012
Good morning Y'all.its been a long time since i was here. is any one currently Long on the EU n short on the UC.I am currently in on this trades.Am short in the UC @ 0.9572 and long on the EU @ 1.2552.Tight stops though.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 6 by WINNINGWAYZ(m): 8:16am On May 25, 2012
Am seeing a bullish orientation on AU. Am buying with low risk, high reward. @0.9765 now. No shaking, as far as price is above 0.9760
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 6 by 2021: 8:20am On May 25, 2012
odiaero: Some nairalanders hv serious issue problems, how can some see everything i said as showoff, some people are so dumb on this site

Dont mind them.. That is just their own kettle of fish.
Enjoy bro.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 6 by WINNINGWAYZ(m): 8:23am On May 25, 2012
odiaero: Some nairalanders hv serious issue problems, how can some see everything i said as showoff, some people are so dumb on this site
If you got it, show it. To learn this crazy market na beans? Can they quantify the man hour that has been put into this matter? Asamatteroffact people must talk. the thing sha, em feel say you suppose carry em along for the green-carpeted show-offing. just that there is no free meal even in freetown.
The land is green
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 6 by Theyjih: 8:32am On May 25, 2012
WINNINGWAYZ:
If you got it, show it. To learn this crazy market na beans? Can they quantify the man hour that has been put into this matter? Asamatteroffact people must talk. the thing sha, em feel say you suppose carry em along for the green-carpeted show-offing. just that there is no free meal even in freetown.
The land is green

You get time oh! Flaunt it as much as u like if e pain anybody make dem go make money come flaunt am sef ...
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 6 by russy: 8:40am On May 25, 2012
Optimisticgondy: Good people in the house, I'm really interested in learning forex. Where do i start from as a newbie. I'll appreciate your lead, please.
Optimisticgondy: Good people in the house, I'm really interested in learning forex. Where do i start from as a newbie. I'll appreciate your lead, please.
BOY,NO NEED TO ASK HERE,WHEN U WANT TO WATCH MOVIES YOU START FROM SEASON ONE,YOU DONT JUMP,PLS START FROM SEASON ONE OF THIS FOREX_MOVIE ON NAIRALAND,ALL UR QUESTIONS ARE ALREADY ANSWERED[color=#770077][/color]good luck
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 6 by easycopyrh(m): 8:41am On May 25, 2012
@ODIAERO u dey mind anybody? is it eazy? abeg show urself if d person dey vesh mak him go open forex acct too and burn him fingers off
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 6 by infofirst(m): 8:47am On May 25, 2012
Go to Babypips.com school. u have it from a - z there
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 6 by honeric01(m): 8:53am On May 25, 2012
Already longed XAGUSD from 28.02 for 28.50-70, already in green and counting.. +32 already cool.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 6 by honeric01(m): 9:10am On May 25, 2012
The euro bails out

Markets approach the end of what has been a pretty difficult week. The single currency has made news lows for the year (vs. the USD) and markets have no more faith in the ability of eurozone leaders to quell speculation around a Greek exit as anti-bailout parties retain their lead in the Greek election opinion polls. We've also seen the capitulation of the single currency, something which we talked about earlier this month, where the euro has been the weakest currency in a period of dollar strength, rather than the more traditional high-beta currencies, such as the Aussie. The price action on the single currency this week means that we run the risk of short-covering activity into the weekend. Also, the Swiss franc is worth keeping a small eye on after yesterday's volatility (at least compared to recent activity), which was mostly on the back of - so far - denied rumours of further measures to quell currency strength.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 6 by Nobody: 9:16am On May 25, 2012
Are we season seven yet? grin
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 6 by WINNINGWAYZ(m): 9:35am On May 25, 2012
Plenty green things. ok now. na 10/10. na to compose jamz oo. hope una go buy my album. making eazy money lazy hazy,fazy, crazy. this sh*t is tight men!!! watch your trades sha. me, i dey reduce at every new pivot level. anything can happen

(1) (2) (3) ... (98) (99) (100) (101) (102)

Curvy Broom Seller Advertises In Style, Causes Stir At The Market (Video) / Football Betting Season 5 / Nigeria Zip Code

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.