Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,297 members, 7,808,010 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:55 AM

Clearance Sales Wholesale Supplier Of High Quality Shoes From UK - Business To Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Business To Business / Clearance Sales Wholesale Supplier Of High Quality Shoes From UK (1216 Views)

Wholesale Supplier Of Trendy Wrist Watch (picture included). / Canadian Wholesale Supplier Of Clothes, Shoes, Bags, And Virgin Brazilian Hair / Any Real Wholesale Supplier Of Ladies Items Eg:clothes,shoes,bags Etc In Lagos? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Clearance Sales Wholesale Supplier Of High Quality Shoes From UK by seyikusa: 11:18pm On Apr 13, 2012
Hello all,
I am a wholesale supplier of good quality male and female shoes from the UK.
I am looking for retailer who are willing to take advantage of this business opportunity and be self employed.

There is an option to deliver the shoes to your doors at very competitive prices allowing you to make the maximum profit.

Please check here for sample of my recent supplies to Nigeria

http://wholesaleseller./2012/04/13/ladies/

http://wholesaleseller./2012/04/13/menshoes/

If you are interested, please contact me at seyi_kusa@yahoo.com
Re: Clearance Sales Wholesale Supplier Of High Quality Shoes From UK by seyikusa: 11:21pm On Apr 13, 2012
sample pictures

Re: Clearance Sales Wholesale Supplier Of High Quality Shoes From UK by seyikusa: 11:22pm On Apr 13, 2012
sample

Re: Clearance Sales Wholesale Supplier Of High Quality Shoes From UK by seyikusa: 11:28pm On Apr 13, 2012
female

Re: Clearance Sales Wholesale Supplier Of High Quality Shoes From UK by seyikusa: 11:29pm On Apr 13, 2012
sample

(1) (Reply)

Do You Own A Boutique And Need A Reliable, Trendy Supplier? / This Is For You If You're Employed And Have Your Own Business / Used Cars From Europe For Export

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.