Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,531 members, 7,801,474 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 03:48 PM

Aluminium Profile, Glass And Accessories For Doors And Windows And Glass House - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Aluminium Profile, Glass And Accessories For Doors And Windows And Glass House (64101 Views)

Stop Looking For Doors Everywhere! Check These (PICs) +2348074993666 / Harbinger Doors And Furniture / A Peek Inside A $35 Million Glass House (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Aluminium Profile, Glass And Accessories For Doors And Windows And Glass House by OrakaAluminium(m): 3:04pm On Apr 14, 2012
I am a retailer and an importer of Aluminium profile, glass and accessories for windows, doors and beautiful glass houses. This are are our location of business.
Come in and purchase at anytime and remain Blessed.

Abuja Office: Kaduna- Dumex Exp.Way,Suleja

Lagos Office: No. 1 Ojualale street Dopume Agege Lagos

Aba Office: No.99 Aba/Owerri Road Aba

Onitsha Offices: No. 52/72/95 Oguta Road Onitsha

2 Likes

Re: Aluminium Profile, Glass And Accessories For Doors And Windows And Glass House by OrakaAluminium(m): 3:07pm On Apr 14, 2012
Get inspired as you trade with us smiley

Re: Aluminium Profile, Glass And Accessories For Doors And Windows And Glass House by nnamex(m): 11:35pm On Apr 14, 2012
Always available come in to any of the branches
Re: Aluminium Profile, Glass And Accessories For Doors And Windows And Glass House by nnamex(m): 11:36pm On Apr 14, 2012
Oraka Aluminium: I am a retailer and an importer of Aluminium profile, glass and accessories for windows, doors and beautiful glass houses. This are are our location of business.
Come in and purchase at anytime and remain Blessed.

Lagos Office: No. 1 Ojualale street Dopemu Agege Lagos
Re: Aluminium Profile, Glass And Accessories For Doors And Windows And Glass House by OrakaAluminium(m): 11:41pm On Apr 14, 2012
nnamex: Always available come in to any of the branches

Thanks nnamex we are always available and ready to serve our customers. Satisfaction is our Ultimate priority and we better go home un-pleased than for our customers to be unhappy. above are our branches.
Re: Aluminium Profile, Glass And Accessories For Doors And Windows And Glass House by nnamex(m): 2:54am On Apr 15, 2012
I am happy to hear that sir. I will like to build a new house one day and also renovate my old house and use aluminium and glass because that's the specialty in beautiful Nigerian houses. def buying from you and who does the installation?
Re: Aluminium Profile, Glass And Accessories For Doors And Windows And Glass House by OrakaAluminium(m): 8:10pm On Apr 15, 2012
nnamex: I am happy to hear that sir. I will like to build a new house one day and also renovate my old house and use aluminium and glass because that's the specialty in beautiful Nigerian houses. def buying from you and who does the installation?

Thanks for being a great patron @nnamex. We are ready to supply you our materials whenever you renovate or build a new house and the installation is done by our certified technician that are as advanced as the job they do. They take measurement of you windows, doors, and glass needs and build you a master piece surpassing your expectation = to customer total care and satisfaction.

1 Like

Re: Aluminium Profile, Glass And Accessories For Doors And Windows And Glass House by OrakaAluminium(m): 8:16pm On Apr 15, 2012
more pics to come
Re: Aluminium Profile, Glass And Accessories For Doors And Windows And Glass House by nnamex(m): 1:38am On Apr 16, 2012
Im excited to hear about that. Good dealership service on your part. My nephew will like to start a business like this. what advice do you have for him as you have been in the business for more than 15years??
Re: Aluminium Profile, Glass And Accessories For Doors And Windows And Glass House by OrakaAluminium(m): 12:27pm On Apr 16, 2012
nnamex: Im excited to hear about that. Good dealership service on your part. My nephew will like to start a business like this. what advice do you have for him as you have been in the business for more than 15years??

My advice to him is to come and learn the trade first cos to be doctor, engineer, lawyer. you need some education. So come get your self educated in what we do and then we can start supplying him whenever he opens his office and success shall be his smiley
Re: Aluminium Profile, Glass And Accessories For Doors And Windows And Glass House by OrakaAluminium(m): 1:51pm On Apr 16, 2012
have a blessed week NLers
Re: Aluminium Profile, Glass And Accessories For Doors And Windows And Glass House by OrakaAluminium(m): 3:35pm On Apr 16, 2012
Oraka Aluminium & Furniture IND LTD are experts on the following jobs:-

1) Design and fabrication of all types of Aluminium Windows, Doors, Curtain Wall and other aluminium fabrication works of all designs and fashion .

2) Design and fabrication of all types of Office Partitions and Show cases.

3) All types of Aluminium Roofing of contemporary trends.

4) Installation of all Aluminium Fittings, Frames, Windows, Doors etc.

5) Sales of all types of Aluminium fabricating Machines and Tool

Oraka Aluminium, INDEED WE ARE A NAME TO BE TRUSTED IN ALL ALUMINIUM WORKS.

Try us today and you will be happy always.

Visit our offices at Abuja Office:

Kaduna- Dumex Exp.Way,Suleja 08052807660

Lagos Office: No. 1 Ojualale street Dopemu Agege Lagos 07030610258

Aba Office: No.99 Aba/Owerri Road Aba 08037749847,08059089916

Onitsha Offices: No. 52/72/95 Oguta Road Onitsha 07065914101,08063306667,07031394647

2 Likes

Re: Aluminium Profile, Glass And Accessories For Doors And Windows And Glass House by OrakaAluminium(m): 3:50pm On Apr 16, 2012
Good day

Re: Aluminium Profile, Glass And Accessories For Doors And Windows And Glass House by OrakaAluminium(m): 1:10am On Apr 17, 2012
we are here at your disposal. come to any of our branches
Re: Aluminium Profile, Glass And Accessories For Doors And Windows And Glass House by destiny10: 4:18am On Apr 17, 2012
Re: Aluminium Profile, Glass And Accessories For Doors And Windows And Glass House by OrakaAluminium(m): 10:34am On Apr 17, 2012
Good morning cheesy
Re: Aluminium Profile, Glass And Accessories For Doors And Windows And Glass House by nnamex(m): 10:57pm On Apr 17, 2012
I really appreciate your explanation and directives. Thanks and may God bless you in double fold.

1 Like

Re: Aluminium Profile, Glass And Accessories For Doors And Windows And Glass House by OrakaAluminium(m): 3:54am On Apr 18, 2012
nnamex: I really appreciate your explanation and directives. Thanks and may God bless you in double fold.
grin
Re: Aluminium Profile, Glass And Accessories For Doors And Windows And Glass House by dongming(f): 3:53am On Apr 19, 2012
It's nice to share those good projects you'v done.
We are the manufacturer for aluminium extrusion profiles and aluminium products machining in China.
Thanks for let us posting our company brifing here, as maybe we can help with the technical or market areas with aluminium products.

DongMing Aluminium Co.,Ltd.
http://www.dongming-alu.com
Specialized in manufacturing of aluminium profilé, aluminum extruded aluminium profile, aluminium windows, aluminium doors, extruded aluminium profilé, aluminium tube, aluminium pipes, aluminium products supplier, aluminum special alloys products, precision aluminium parts, industrial aluminium products, cnc lathe, milling, cnc aluminum products and machining parts...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Aluminium Profile, Glass And Accessories For Doors And Windows And Glass House by nnamex(m): 2:37pm On Apr 19, 2012
@ Oraka Great business prowess your attracting here. Definitely Good things come to where real real business is at. shocked
Re: Aluminium Profile, Glass And Accessories For Doors And Windows And Glass House by OrakaAluminium(m): 8:45pm On Apr 20, 2012
dongming: It's nice to share those good projects you'v done.
We are the manufacturer for aluminium extrusion profiles and aluminium products machining in China.
Thanks for let us posting our company brifing here, as maybe we can help with the technical or market areas with aluminium products.

DongMing Aluminium Co.,Ltd.
http://www.dongming-alu.com
Specialized in manufacturing of aluminium profilé, aluminum extruded aluminium profile, aluminium windows, aluminium doors, extruded aluminium profilé, aluminium tube, aluminium pipes, aluminium products supplier, aluminum special alloys products, precision aluminium parts, industrial aluminium products, cnc lathe, milling, cnc aluminum products and machining parts...

Thanks for your time on our Thread, we are intrigued about your specialties and product types. We will cross check and get back to you shortly for business proposal.
Re: Aluminium Profile, Glass And Accessories For Doors And Windows And Glass House by OrakaAluminium(m): 8:48pm On Apr 20, 2012
nnamex: @ Oraka Great business prowess your attracting here. Definitely Good things come to where real real business is at. shocked

@nnamex What the lord has done is marvelous in our own eyes, Good people, Good news, Good ideas, Good Innovation/aspirations, Great business all live here at Oraka Aluminium & Furniture Industries ltd.
Re: Aluminium Profile, Glass And Accessories For Doors And Windows And Glass House by OrakaAluminium(m): 11:34am On Apr 21, 2012
Happy weekend everyone
Re: Aluminium Profile, Glass And Accessories For Doors And Windows And Glass House by OrakaAluminium(m): 11:48am On Apr 23, 2012
The Just shall live by faith. wish you all a great week. We are open in our location come in and inquire/shop at anytime. wink
Re: Aluminium Profile, Glass And Accessories For Doors And Windows And Glass House by OrakaAluminium(m): 11:50am On Apr 23, 2012

Lagos Office: No. 1 Ojualale street Dopume Agege Lagos

locations again. Oraka Aluminium & Furniture IND. LTD.
Re: Aluminium Profile, Glass And Accessories For Doors And Windows And Glass House by OrakaAluminium(m): 1:17am On Apr 24, 2012
felixbruteforce: For me, the sole reason for pursuing a more advanced online investment is that I have come to the moment of facing new challenges and I need to conquer it .... mc'dave answers it all. IT IS THE BEST ONLINE INVESTMENT TODAY IN NIGERIA AND REST OF THE WORLD. VErY SIMPLE AND STRAIGHT FORWARD INVESTMENT.

I HAVE INVESTED AND THE RETURN IS FANTASTIC. THUMBS UP ,MC'DAVE ONLINE INVESTMENT.

Thanks for your time on our thread. Any Investment with fantastic returns is money well spent as well all can agree on that. Its called securing financial victory. smiley cheesy
Re: Aluminium Profile, Glass And Accessories For Doors And Windows And Glass House by nnamex(m): 4:35am On Apr 25, 2012
Oraka Aluminium more grease to your elbow. I can totally see it. The great and bright are attracted here cool why should I go else where. grin
Re: Aluminium Profile, Glass And Accessories For Doors And Windows And Glass House by OrakaAluminium(m): 11:42am On Apr 25, 2012
You are right @nnamex. It is the lords doing and we are grateful for that. It shall be permanent what the lord has done, is doing and will do for us smiley. Hope your having a progressive one in car sales? NLers come to our branches anytime and take a seat. we will attend to you and your specialty. Stay blessed.
Re: Aluminium Profile, Glass And Accessories For Doors And Windows And Glass House by nnamex(m): 5:01pm On Apr 26, 2012
Oraka Aluminium:

Im grateful to hear that. Getting aggressive and focusing on your goal tells how bad you want to make it and is whats most in important. That's the sure ladder of your success. I liked your page of Facebook already and intrigued about the beautiful cars that could be pre-ordered there. That infinity is off the hook. I will like to place my order for the silver infinity sometime this year. I hope it doesn't sell. cry cos i love it.

Oraka Aluminium you always amaze me. Cars that people pre-order from me that i ship from Canada never finishes. In Canada there are million and millions of cars to go around everybody in Nigeria. So even if that one sells I can get you another of the same colour. wink

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Ernest Azudialu Obiejesi's Nestoil Tower, Lagos (Video And Photo Documentry) / Photos: First Storey Building In Nigeria, Now Aged 170 Years Old / Tenant Who Was Served Quit Notice Builds Beautiful House Opposite Landlord

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.