Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,187 members, 7,807,637 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 04:41 PM

Buying A Laptop - Computers - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Computers / Buying A Laptop (923 Views)

7 Important Things You Should Consider Before Buying A Laptop / Major Things To Consider Before Buying A Laptop / Things To Consider Before Buying A Laptop (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Buying A Laptop by Femisol(m): 2:20pm On Apr 15, 2012
what are the things i av to consider when buying a laptop. hp in particular?
Re: Buying A Laptop by Femisol(m): 2:58pm On Apr 15, 2012
pls i need ur comments
Re: Buying A Laptop by sluvy4tune(m): 12:30pm On Apr 18, 2012
first thing to consider is what you want to do with your laptop

but basically you shud go for something that has d basic features of webcam,bluetooth etc
Re: Buying A Laptop by alphamars(m): 1:43pm On Apr 19, 2012
Dude this is a honest advice always check if the laptop u want to buy has a good heat sink..which means if the ventilation system is good..most Hp laptop have only one vent system which makes the laptop to become hot with times...I have series of bad experiences with Hp laptop..the motherboard get easily fried cos of over-heating...a two vent system is d ideal heat sink for a laptop..go for a dell or toshiba
Re: Buying A Laptop by Rachelwang(f): 1:34am On Apr 22, 2012
what kind of price you want?

(1) (Reply)

First Raspberry Pi Computers To Be Delivered / Help To Uninstall The Gadgetbox / Having Hidden Malicious Software Troubles Download Free Windows Malware Removal

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.