Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,342 members, 7,808,205 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:40 AM

Romance Section Dont You Think Killz And Multiple Fights Should Stop - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Romance Section Dont You Think Killz And Multiple Fights Should Stop (1136 Views)

Ladies Dont You Like Posessive Men? / Some Very Silly Things Girls Should Stop Doing / Some Very Silly Things Guys Should Stop Doing (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2)

Re: Romance Section Dont You Think Killz And Multiple Fights Should Stop by hawtin: 6:00pm On Apr 15, 2012
Van snickers:

LOL, Conspiracy Theorist.

This Killz Guy has to be the most talked about Guy on the romance Section, but I must admit that the " ish" on the other Thread about him Raping a Kid was a bit disturbing.

That was my reason for replying that thread too. The kid thing got me deep in thoughts, we post amongst evil creatures
I think the mods are to blame if only they had sent killz a private message when he joined nl to stop insulting members this whole ish wont be happening.
I cant seem to understand why the mods condoled killz. Members mean him bad this time
op creating this thread does not add up only makes him feel more important
Re: Romance Section Dont You Think Killz And Multiple Fights Should Stop by Nobody: 6:21pm On Apr 15, 2012
mamalola19: Seriously I am tired of the endless e-fights on nl
If its not killz its sexkillz or ~kill~
If killz knows his way of addressing members is not good,
he should simply stop so we can have peace on nl.

And if members are tired of his insults,
say it now or forever remain silent!
this is not a thread for fighting
its for peace to reign on the romance section
that is now labelled fighting section
it makes us look unserious and unfocus.

I know killz would let ego stand in his way
but maybe an apology to members and turning a new leaf
would restore the once reputation section
i mean most members have left this section
its you and acomplice that brought fighting to nl
All these rifts should come to an end
Gossipying should stop as well
na the juju wey sexkillz im family enemies take swear for am na im dey make am fight with ppl witout any good reason.if sexkillz really need my help he fit contact me for phone make i take am go one very strong dibia wey i know for okija
Re: Romance Section Dont You Think Killz And Multiple Fights Should Stop by rubi96(f): 6:29pm On Apr 15, 2012
grin[color=#770077][/color] abeg na who be the actor for this action film

1 Like

(1) (2)

Become A Virgin Again / Men And Lies / To Those That Are/About To Be Married Or Couples, Did You Ever Encounter........

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.