Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,333 members, 7,808,176 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:06 AM

Guys Be Very Sincere - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Guys Be Very Sincere (2239 Views)

Fake B000BS In Town. Guys Be Warned, Dont Be Decieved Oooo (SEE PHOTOS) / UNBELIEVABLE;!!! Guys, Be Careful / Guys, Be Careful Of Who You Date Ooo! You Need To See This... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Guys Be Very Sincere by bernfame(f): 6:32am On Apr 16, 2012
dabrake: if na female friend or my babe or any how friend, sorry, you are second on the scale of preference. Can't imagine myself losing out on #GUNNERS match 'cause of one possible disappointment in the making. At least, even if arsenal disappoint me, they will always make it up to me.God help you if Mr. Chima licks your punny with his pepperish tongue after consuming the suya grin grin grin grin

Pepperish tongue inside where?!! I'd rather let him watch his match anytime anyday. No more complains.
Re: Guys Be Very Sincere by Nobody: 8:01am On Apr 16, 2012
Mrs.Chima:
Ladies!

Let me share some tips with you....when your man is watching the match just have three things in handy!

1. Red lingerie
2. Suya
3. Whipped cream on titties

He will leave the game for 3 minutes long enough to eat the suya, lift your red lingerie and smack your nyansh, and lick off the cream with a few suck strokes.

I know 3 minutes isn't a lot for many of you but at least you did get three minutes of his attention! grin grin grin grin

hahahha number 4, spray on a bit of Hugo Boss Deep Red perfume between ur breast, ur inner thigh, and the back of ur neck. If he still leaves, then he must be gay LOL.

1 Like

Re: Guys Be Very Sincere by kilimanjaro(m): 9:18am On Apr 16, 2012
We will see the soccer together.
Re: Guys Be Very Sincere by Riskymallam: 9:26am On Apr 16, 2012
I'm not a die-hard soccer fan, used to be a huge fan of Chelsea though. If it were to be between Chelsea and her.. Fcck Chelsea, cos its been nothing but heart-break this season.

I'm gonna spend it with her jare, so she can console me "properly" when Chelsea either loses or draws the match. Cos at the end of the day its always either of the two options above.
Re: Guys Be Very Sincere by Kenistry(m): 10:33am On Apr 16, 2012
I hv skipped alot of games in d past, it's no big deal......cos i bleep diff girls during doz matches, bt super eagles games r nt included o, i can even spent tym wit kindergarten kids dan watch dier rubbish futball.
@op, d it shld b btw sex and a league games

(1) (2) (Reply)

When You Have An Over Possessive Mother What Will You Do? / What Comes To Your Mind(ladies Only) / Guys(ladies & gents) Stop Waisting Your Time

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.